Blue Door Photography Reviews

5 | Savannah, GA

5 Reviews for Blue Door Photography

• O

Olivia · Married on 12/04/2010

George was absolutely fantastic. He was very professional and exceeded our expectations. He listened to what we preferred in our photographs and made it happen. He went above and beyond and we could not have been happier.

Sent on 02/17/2011

Natasha · Married on 10/09/2010

Not only was George a very professional photographer, he was also so much fun to work with. He was always open to listen to our ideas, as well as come up with many creative options that captured our vision. He helped minimize our stress and was always willing to do what it took to get the right look and feel of the photograph. We really felt lucky to have found him and we would strongly recommend him.

Sent on 11/07/2010
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 07/04/2010

George is an amazing photographer. He is on time, flexible, and more passionate about his service and product than any other vendor I've worked with. We recommend his work with the most admiration and his professional approach with the highest of confidence. We couldn't recommend using another photographer for a special event.

Sent on 07/24/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 04/02/2010

George Gill is an absolutely amazing photographer. My fiance and I found him by searching on the internet when we picked our location for our wedding in Hilton Head. His work on the internet looked fantastic and the price was right. George went out of his way to meet with my parents in Hilton Head and then to meet my fiance and I in Richmond, Va. George shot our engagement pictures in September in Hilton Head and we had the most amazing time. George is a pleasure to work with and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone out there. We are so excited for our big day in April and are overjoyed that George will be there to capture all of our special moments.

Sent on 10/14/2010

Meg · Married on 07/19/2009

I wish I would have hired Blue Door for my wedding! We did a day after shoot and the photos were so beautiful and wonderful I wish they had documented the entire day of the wedding. George was wonderful to work with, understood my vision completely, and gave me exactly the photos that I had hoped for. I would highly recommend them for any event, especially weddings, as they can capture the little moments you want to treasure forever. And the prices are affordable too! Thank you George and thank you Blue Door!!

Sent on 12/16/2009