Blue Bouquet Reviews

93 | Kansas City, MO

93 Reviews for Blue Bouquet

Mimsy · Married on 06/25/2016

All I can say is Wow, Wow, Wow, Wow and Wow again! Not only is Ashlie one of the best vendors to work with, she does outstanding work! First of all, the planning process was easy and great. We may have only met 3 or 4 times in person and had a few emails throughout the whole 10 month planning process, but it was like she "got me" and designed my wedding exactly how I wanted it! Not only were the florals outstanding (I think my bouquet was one of the best I've ever seen), but the chuppah, decor, centerpieces, entry sign, "Uncle Jeff Here Comes Your Bride" sign, etc. were magnificent and went above and beyond my expectations! It's amazing how Ashlie was able to take my explanations of what I was looking for and my pins on my pinterest boards, and turn them into the most beautiful and unique wedding I've ever seen. And I'm not saying that because it was my wedding, I truly believe it was! I wish there was a way to add pictures to this review just to show her outstanding design skills. If you're in the process of planning your own wedding or any other event, I highly recommend using Blue Bouquet over any other florist in Kansas City!!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Sylvia · Married on 05/28/2016

Ashlie at Blue Bouquet was amazing! She took my vision, my pictures from Pinterest, and turned our venue into a gorgeous space filled with romantic flowers full of shades of purple, gold and ivory, chandeliers, candles and sparkles. She turned my vision into something I could not even imagine and I am forever grateful to her for making our day magical. She helped me select my floral arrangements, bouquets, and linens. She created a beautiful altar of sheer purple drapery and a chandelier in the middle. She lined the aisle with tall, gorgeous vases of purple flowers, candles and rose petals. She even ordered an aisle runner with our monogram. She thought of every single detail and created this wonderful space full of love and romance. In addition, she provided the decorations and linens for our rehearsal dinner. As a Mardi Gras-themed party, the centerpieces were filled with masks, feathers and beads, which each guest was able to wear and take home. Ashlie went above and beyond in transforming our wedding venue and creating a fun-filled atmosphere for our rehearsal dinner. I could not envision a better florist, and I highly recommend Blue Bouquet.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Katarina · Married on 12/28/2014

Beautiful flowers and a beautiful altar arrangement for the ceremony. Blue Bouquet was very easy to work with and the staff was always willing to meet with me and my mother and answer all questions professionally and promptly.

Sent on 02/03/2015

Suzanne · Married on 08/31/2014

Loved working with the team at Blue Bouquet - their personalized approach and modern design talent made them a perfect match when planning our wedding. Personally, I wanted to put more emphasis on decor rather than on flowers, and they honored that request. I was very happy with the outcome and the ambiance they created for the space. Had lots of compliments on the decor and it looked terrific in the pictures! Lastly, I wanted to let the Blue Bouquet group know how much I enjoyed working with them. They gave great advice and were an all around a terrific team that genuinely cared for our event and respected our budget. Beautiful design work! I would highly recommend them as a wedding vendor. Thank you!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Blue Bouquet was absolutely worth every penny I spent. Ashley and her team were always available, always willing to help. The process to select flowers appropriate for me was an involved process, but the combination of flowers was just perfect. Every piece they created was perfectly balanced. I also knew the venue was well taken care of, so I did not stress about anything.

The team at Blue Bouquet have a great mind for design. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Melisaa · Married on 07/14/2012

Florals were AMAZING!!!! The decor was stunning! All the flowers looked beautiful the whole night and the team was so great to work with, so many great ideas to capture my dream event!

Sent on 08/26/2012

What professionals! Did everything we asked for & more! Would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/25/2012

Caitlin · Married on 11/12/2011

I used Blue Bouquet for my fall 2011 wedding. I am so happy with the work that they did not only on the day of our wedding, but during the entire planning process. Throughout my time planning, I was unsure of what I wanted in terms of flowers, and the entire staff went above and beyond to help me figure out what I wanted. They educated me about the options I had as well as drew up numerous sketches for me and sent pictures of their previous work to help give me ideas. They were extremely patient with me and made the planning process very enjoyable.

All of the flowers on our wedding day turned out absolutely wonderful. Once we decided on the arrangements, I did not worry about the flowers--I trusted their creativity and ideas. They went above and beyond my expectations.

They were extremely professional and FUN to work with!

Sent on 01/07/2012

Jennifer · Married on 04/30/2011

Blue Bouquet did an excellent job at my wedding. Upon the first meeting, I knew they would have ideas that I never would even think for myself. The day of my wedding, they totally blew everyone away from the bouquets to the centerpieces and the cake flowers it was just perfect. I would definitely recommend them to any couple or anyone who needs florals for an event!

Sent on 08/15/2011

laura · Married on 04/09/2011

blue bouquet did an amazing job on the flowers and decor for our wedding. they understood our detailed vision for the day and came up with floral solutions that completely wowed us and our guests. they took great time and care to talk to us about our wedding and helped us problem solve some items we made on our own. we were able to brainstorm with them and utilize their expertise in making things for our wedding. the flowers they created for us were exquisite. the arrangements were creative, beautiful and matched exactly the feel of our wedding. the team at blue bouquet is professional, talented and are very caring. they treated us like friends, not clients, and made us feel so confident and calm on our wedding day!

Sent on 04/26/2011

Nicole · Married on 11/13/2010

Blue Bouquet has been amazing to work with. From beginning to end, they were my absolute favorites! They were extremely accessible throughout the entire process and understanding of what a budget is. They listened to what we had envisioned and created our dream ceremony & reception. They did not overlook any details. Everything was gorgeous and perfect just like a wedding day should be! Thank you Blue Bouquet!

Sent on 11/24/2010

Krista · Married on 08/21/2010

Blue bouquet was amazing!!! They truly love what they do and it shows -- from initial consultation until the big day--- they provided me with new ideas and even honestly suggested removing lighting since the reception was in a bright loft in the middle of August... The pics were beautiful and loved the overall effect.. I have been recommending them to engaged friends that are super excited to have booked them!! I love their studio-- reminds me of my days in Chicago where I met my fiancé .. Thanks blue bouquet!!

Sent on 11/15/2010

Tonya · Married on 08/07/2010

Blue Bouquet did a wonderful job. The flowers were better than I ever imagined. They have great ideas with a fresh look. Very happy with the end result!

Sent on 08/18/2010

Anasha · Married on 07/03/2010

Blue Bouquet is absolutely fabulous! During the planning of my wedding I had met with several florists and hadn't been satisfied with any of them. My most important detail was the right color for the flowers, none had met my expectations until I met with Neil, Dru and Christina! Not only did they hit the color right on the money but they made an amazing memorial arrangement at last minute! Trust me you can't go wrong with these guys!!

Anasha Skannal
    July 3rd 2010 Wedding

Sent on 07/27/2010
  • F

Katherine · Married on 06/19/2010

Blue Bouquet takes the perfect approach. They begin by having the bride respond to a style questionnaire and from that they learn the bride's style before the first meeting. After the meeting, they prepare a design brief that details everything discussed and what they plan to do, including sketches. It's very helpful to have that design brief and the sketches. They then execute the design flawlessly. The floral pieces were exactly as sketched and described in the brief, and they were outstanding in beauty and design. In addition, the staff is thorough and professional, fun and engaging. There is no reason to look elsewhere for your wedding day floral designs.

Sent on 06/21/2010

Jenny · Married on 06/05/2010

They were amazing. They went out of their way to get a feel for my style and the types of flowers I wanted and then used their creativity to design something that was all I had imagined and more. This was one area that after our several planning sessions I felt so comfortable that they understood what I wanted that I completely let them do their thing no questions. And when I walked into the ballroom and saw it all I was blown away. Also I wanted very expensive blooms and they did it within a budget I gave them!

Sent on 06/18/2010

Amy · Married on 05/29/2010

Flowers are really important to me, so I wanted to find a florist for my wedding that could make a statement with flowers. I couldn't possibly have been more delighted with the work Blue Bouquet did for us! Everything looked fresh, the design was fun and elegant at the same time and my wedding bouquet actually smelled good, like it had just been picked out of my grandmother's garden. Every aspect of working with this company was perfect. They really listen to what you want, what your vision is, and then they turn that into something far more gorgeous than you ever could have imagined. They make you as much a part of their creative process as you want to be! Everything is laid-back and stress-free for the client, but you still feel confident in the organization and professionalism they exhibit. If you want the best, your search is over.

Sent on 06/23/2010

Jill · Married on 03/21/2010

Blue Bouquet was the perfect decision for my flowers! They personalized our flowers to our style and feel of our wedding, and they were the most stunning flowers I have seen at a wedding. They also went over and above and brought things and served in ways I would never have expected! They were incredible!!!

Sent on 08/15/2010

Eric · Married on 12/08/2009

Neil and Drue were very pleased to work with and bouquets and flower arrangements were perfect. They provided useful suggestions on the color scheme and we wanted. They sat with and looked through dozens of pictures to get ideas what we liked. Thanks for your patience and everthing went so smoothly like we expected. I would definitely choose Blue Bouquet without hesitation.

Sent on 01/16/2010

Leigh · Married on 11/07/2009

All I can say is WOW! Neil and Drue were fabulous to work with. Very flexible with my needs (a small wedding) and extraordinarily creative. Flowers are huge thing in my family and it couldn't have been more perfect. They do more than flowers too! They designed a whole room for our reception including the linens, lighting, wall fabric. They were so detailed they even changed out the lightbulbs in the chandeliers as some of them were yellow and some were white! I highly recommend - my favorite vendor to work with by far!

Sent on 11/21/2009

melinda · Married on 10/10/2009

Blue Bouquet was amazing!!!! I was so thrilled with their work! I think something that makes them stand out- is they really take the time to understand your style and vision and come up with something amazing that expresses who you are as a couple! They are more than just florists- they are designers too! They are are really easy to work with and really mellow- which is nice for a stressed out bride! They have a great studio in the Crossroads that really shows their personality. I can go on and on! I know they are listed as more expensive on the Knot- but I would encourage you to meet with them even if you know your budget is smaller than others, they will work with you to find ways to make your budget go far! I just loved everything about it! I had so many compliments on the flowers and other decor they provided and designed. Also, the bouquet and personal flowers were out of this world! They were one of a kind and just BEAUTIFUL!

-Melinda (King) Christman

Sent on 11/11/2009

Kate · Married on 10/03/2009

Blue Bouquet rocks. I had a Dia de los Muertos themed wedding reception, and when I left all the floral details in their hands, I fully expected a kitschy but fun decor. Instead, I got an elegant and beautiful take on the theme that had all my guests complimenting the flowers. I would recommend them to absolutely everyone. Couldn't have had a better experience.

Sent on 07/27/2010

Laura · Married on 09/25/2009

We wanted a tropical theme since we got married in Mexico and they did an amazing job making our venue very tropical. The centerpieces were gorgeous as well as my bouquet.

Sent on 02/11/2010

Ann · Married on 06/13/2009

Neil and Drue are amazingly talented and exceeded all expectations on my wedding day. They are incredibly organized and excellent communicators. I knew exactly what I was getting and it was well within the budget that I had given them. The flowers at our wedding were INCREDIBLE. The room smelled of the glorious/regal arrangements that were on the tables. Their floral arrangements and design talent were the talk of my reception.
    Blue Bouquet is an amazing value with impeccable service, quality, and professionalism....not to mention the cutest shop dog ever--love you Mags ;)

Sent on 11/08/2009

Megan · Married on 05/16/2009

I cannot tell you how many compliments I got on the floral arrangements at our wedding reception. Blue Bouquet did an absolutely amazing job. And, it was so simple. I simply told them the style I liked and they used their creativity to make it even more beautiful than the vision I had in my head. They were very professional and great to work with. Their specialized service cannot be matched!

Sent on 06/04/2009