Blue Blazers Entertainment Reviews

35 Reviews for Blue Blazers Entertainment

• Steven

Steven Case 路 Getting married on 11/03/2020

Great Events need Great Vendors

Blue Blazers did an awesome job keeping the party going, keeping people engaged, and keeping me happy. Oh, and my wife. Even offered to get us drinks at the wedding party table, but I had someone else doing that (hey, if you're going big, go all-in). Great job from these guys. Hire them, you won't regret it for a second.

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Emily

Emily Frey 路 Married on 05/03/2020

Hired as our DJ

They are very responsive and answer all questions I ask. I am very excited to work with them for my wedding!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Swink 路 Married on 03/07/2020

The best experience with blue blazers!

Craig and Mike were so fun to work with!!! They completely nailed our playlists and all of our guests were on the dance floor literally all night long! They were also so attentive to my husband and I; making sure we had water after the ceremony on the beach, making sure we got to have food and drink while we were doing photos during cocktail hour, and even making sure we got to eat our dinners during the reception which we were so grateful. They were also working closely with our coordinator and photographer to make sure everything ran smooth. Everyone loved Craig and Mike and guests still are talking about what a great job they did and how much fun they had 馃 Everyone needs to hire these guys for their exceptional service ASAP!!!

Sent on 03/26/2020
  • Jane

Jane Leigh 路 Married on 02/29/2020

Hire Blue Blazers! You will not be disappointed!

Craig and Mike are absolutely amazing people. They are SO fun, down to earth, and made our wedding and reception a great experience. They know when to be involved and when to stand back. I felt like they cared about how we wanted our day to go and executed impeccably. They are professional, courteous, kind, and friendly. They are very good at communicating and following up. They were an amazing team at our event and I could not be happier to recommend them! Thanks, Craig and Mike, for making our special time an amazing success!

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Kim

Kim Tricker 路 Married on 01/24/2020

Best Wedding DJs EVER

Craig and his team were unbelievably thorough in ensuring our wedding was the perfect day. They scheduled several meetings before the wedding to set up our timeline exactly as we wanted it and made sure every song was what we wanted to hear. They thought of things we never would have thought of and even came to the rehearsal to make sure the sound set up would run smoothly on our wedding day. The day of, they did an amazing job of hosting the wedding and making announcements, and worked well with our coordinators to make sure everything was aligning with our timeline. We also had them announce our bridal parties as an NBA starting lineup and they absolutely KILLED it! Everyone commented on how great our DJs were and we are so glad that we chose them to do our wedding. Thank you to Craig and team for making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Victor Derosa 路 Married on 11/02/2019

Professional, informative, delivers!

Craig and Mike were an absolute pleasure to work with. Both were very professional, personable and kind. They truly understand customer service and delivered big time for our wedding. Craig was on point throughout the wedding attending to my wife and I and making sure everything ran smoothly between vendors and transitions throughout the night which was invaluable! We would definitely recommend these guys. They are flexible and are couple focused!

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Nittaya

Nittaya 路 Married on 11/01/2019

Made our wedding perfection!

Blue Blazers came highly recommended鈥攁nd with good reason! Craig was a pleasure to work with from the beginning. He met with us wherever we needed and made us feel more comfortable during the whole process.

On the day of the wedding, Craig basically acted as a second coordinator. He and Pat did everything they could to help, from giving sips of wine between photos, spraying us down with bug spray or carrying my veil.

Hire them ASAP! They made it really special, and several friends have already gotten their information from us. Thanks again, Craig!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler W. 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding Entertainment

Mike and Craig were on top of everything and anything to make sure the night went perfect! Their attention to detail is amazing and they were willing to accommodate when needed. Our wedding went without a hitch thanks to them. Would highly recommend them for your next event!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Tiffani 路 Married on 10/26/2019

These guys are awesome!

They really helped our night go smoothly! Mike and Craig were great to work with during the planning process with song recommendations, phone meetings, and an in person meeting to finalize all the details. Pat was awesome the day of and was constantly checking with us if we needed anything and even helped to make sure we were able to sit down and eat during the reception! Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna Kuck 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Best dj ever!

We hired Craig Brooks for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made!! We got so many compliments during our reception about how great of a DJ he was. A DJ makes/breaks your wedding and he definitely made ours better!!! He was prompt, responsive and helpful through the planning process and went above and beyond to serve us. He even served us food at our reception. I cannot say enough good things!! Please do yourself a favor and hire him now!!! You won鈥檛 regret it!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Karen

Karen 路 Married on 09/29/2019

Best DJ Ever

We loved Blue Blazers! My co worker recommended them to us after they had done her wedding. I loved knowing someone who had gone with them already and loved it. Craig and Mike were so fantastic to work with. They are very available and flexible for communication for consultation and once you book them. I had another DJ option who were going to charge extra per hand held mic, etc. Craig had everything we needed and more for the same price. I had my heart set on a specific song for the Bridal March and couldn't find a good version and he created one based on one I found that had a mix of songs. It came out perfect and the timing was perfect too for the distance I had to walk. The night of the wedding, my Grandpa came up and spoke about one of the songs that was right up his alley, and many other people our age, and every age range had good comments about the music. Even after the wedding, people came up to me and commented that they loved the wedding music for all aspects (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception). It was perfect and we didn't have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Flack 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Made my wedding perfect!

Craig was our point of contact for the entire process. He was absolutely wonderful. He was extremely professional, very communicative and made sure my husband and I got food, our venue was set, and was our day of coordinator, keeping us right on schedule! He took my personal Spotify and translated my favorites into a perfect representation of my music for the reception. If you don't hire Blue Blazers for your wedding then you didn't hire the best!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Taylor Pitts 路 Married on 06/08/2019

An Amazing, Easy, Stress-free Experience

Mike was awesome. They are like wedding planners too so you get everything! Attentive to every detail, stayed in touch throughout the whole process to make sure everything ran smoothly!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Mandy Rainbow 路 Married on 06/04/2019

Hands down, best wedding DJ ever!

Stop what you're doing, and book Blue Blazers for your wedding right now! April 6th, 2019 was a dream come true for my husband and I, and a huge part of that was thanks to Mike. Mike was so friendly, helpful, and super professional throughout our entire planning process. He responded promptly to my many emails and made excellent suggestions. After our first meeting with him, we instantly knew we'd made the right choice. He took on several hats on the day of the wedding. He made sure everything went smoothly, and kept us on our timeline. We made a playlist and he played every single song we requested! Mike, you were truly one of the best parts of our day and we cannot thank you enough for the perfect service you provided for us. We'll never forget it!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Phil 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Epic wedding

My wife and I hired Blue Blazer for our wedding and we couldn鈥檛 have been happier. They met with us weeks before the wedding and helped us build our play list and they recommended songs that would keep the party from ever getting dull. Our guests danced the night away and we still get compliments on how fun our wedding was. Thank you Blue Blazers for helping us create lifelong memories.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Chris

Chris 路 Married on 02/17/2019

Our wedding.

Our wedding went off without a hitch. A lot of that had to do with all Craig did to keep this running smoothly. Our music was on point. He listened to us and delivered exactly what we asked for and more. I would recommend them for all your music needs.

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • I

Ingrid Tojanci 路 Married on 01/19/2019

We loved working with Craig and Mike!

Both Craig and Mike were so helpful throughout our entire wedding day! They went above and beyond to help with the timeline and were open to our song requests. Thanks for everything!!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Kelsey Scudder 路 Married on 01/12/2019

Best DJs around

We could not have chosen a better duo to be our wedding DJs! Blue Blazers Entertainment provided outstanding service from the first meeting at a wedding show through the wedding day and beyond. Craig worked with us through our complicated international living situation with ease. I never realized how much work it took into planning music and moments at a wedding but he made it easy. Choosing songs for each moment during the ceremony and reception was a breeze with the organization Craig and Mike have. For any scenario, there were suggestions or styles of music (upbeat/slow/romantic depending on the moment) and when we were stumped, they had a suggestion for specific songs that worked. We couldn鈥檛 be more thrilled with how our wedding flowed thanks to Blue Blazers Entertainment! The energy was always amazing. You guys rock!

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Anne

Anne 路 Married on 11/09/2018

Dance floor was full the entire evening!

Blue Blazers Entertainment were amazing. The customer service and the personal touch that they provided from beginning to end made our experience working with them a real joy. Craig and Mike listened to our needs, provided valuable feedback, and worked with us to come up with a play list that would not only ensure that our guests had a great time but ensure that our favorite songs were played as well.
    I had a special song and video that I wanted played as a tribute to my dad during the brother/sister dance. The timing of when the video played had to be just right, and Mike worked with the venue and wedding planner during set-up and then during the reception to make sure it went off without a hitch. It was perfect.
    As an MC, Mike provided a personal and charismatic voice to the evening. He was nearby whenever we needed and worked well with our wedding coordinator to make sure the timing of the evening flowed nicely.
    Our reception was about an hour longer than normal and at no point was the dance floor empty. This was thanks to the time and energy Craig and Mike put in to making sure the song list was just right. They were amazing. If you鈥檙e looking for a fun, supportive, and professional team, look no further, Blue Blazers Entertainment are your people for your wedding or event!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Dena Galanos-Mabe 路 Married on 11/02/2018

Talk about best day ever!

Blue Blazers entertainment delivered hard on our wedding day! 11/2/18! It was a dream come true! If something needed to be moved around Blue Blazers did it with grace. They made our wedding so much fun and everything I ever imagined! The night was so smooth, the vibe was right, and everyone was on the dance floor!! I would highly reccommened Blue Blazers Entertainment if you're looking for a good time and a smooth organized event. Their professionalism, organization, and ability to make it fun was everything we needed to be stress free and enjoy our wedding! Craig really pulls through and makes sure that the night is about you and made sure we had fun!! Everyone was raving about the music and how cool are Djs were!!! Thank you guys so much for being our entertainment for the evening and really making our wedding A day we'll never forget!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Candace Shields 路 Married on 10/18/2018

This team is amazing!

Where do I begin? Craig and Mike are AH-MAZE-ING! Prompt with responses and requests for song medleys (and changes to those). They text me back or emailed me back almost immediately and handled all of my requests and even had suggestions when I felt lost on certain songs for certain points in the evening. Once I met with Craig, he literally said the things I was thinking about my music selection and I knew I was in good hands. He has a feel for what you want and how you want your day/night to go. Best MC ever! He worked with my vendors including my day-of coordinator of my location, photographer, and wedding planner, and he did it seamlessly to make my day absolute PERFECTION! The evening ran so smoothly that I never had a worry in the world. The music was on point and people are still talking about it and it was two months ago! I've been to my fair share of weddings and honestly music can make or break it. I don't have a doubt in my mind that they 100% MADE my wedding! Do yourself a favor and have one less thing to worry about and hire Blue Blazers Entertainment. They are nothing short of AMAZING!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Jen 路 Married on 09/24/2018

What can I say about Craig and Mike except that they are totally amazing!! The one time I convinced my fiance to go to a wedding show with me it was basically a total flop, there were more realtors and dentist there than their were actual wedding vendors. But like angels dressed in blue, Craig and Mike were set up just outside, and were much more approachable than anyone else. We chatted with them briefly, and I mentioned that lighting was super important to me because I often do light design for community theater. A couple weeks went by before we seriously started considering DJ's and when we did, I reached back out to these guys. Not only was Craig super excited to talk with us again, but he remembered meeting us at that show and that I cared a lot about lighting! We talked to a couple companies and none of them stood out like Blue Blazers, so it was a easy decision for us! They listened to our wants and needs along the way, respected that we didn't want any surprises at the wedding, so they assured us they could handle any requests, even though we said no requests, and even helped us edit the song we used for our processional. Day of, these guys could not have been more perfect! When these guys advertise as DJs, they are lying, because they do so much more! Craig went to the bar to get me and my new husband drinks for dinner, he helped bring out food to us, and was always there for any last minute announcements. I even spied Craig on the dance floor with some of the bridal party a few times!! And the lighting around the room was exactly what I envisioned, so I'm so glad these guys were able to get it arranged! When people ask us how the wedding was, I tell them that I truly had my dream wedding, and that is largely thanks to our wonderful vendors like Blue Blazers. Look no further than Craig and Mike, because these guys are the dream team!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Kyle 路 Married on 06/16/2018

We heard through a friend that these guys were good. We attended one of their trivia nights they do as well and met Craig. He's a great guy that accommodates any request! Needless to say we hired them for our wedding! We had some specific requests for music at the reception and they played them right away. We also had some specific timing we needed for the ceremony and they easily accommodated and made sure everything was perfect for us. I would highly reccomend Blue Blazers to anyone for a wedding or anything!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Alexa 路 Married on 06/08/2018

Blue blazers made my wedding the best night of my life. Not only are they great DJ鈥檚, they are your day of planner and make sure your day goes as smoothly as possible. I鈥檒l be calling them for any event in the future.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Justin 路 Married on 01/27/2018

Craig and Mike strike the perfect balance of dedication to your wedding, without being overbearing. They are well-prepared and willing to make personalized adjustments for your special day. They combine natural "people skills", a strong attentiveness, and years of experience to make the DJ/ sound experience flawless. When you choose Blue Blazers, you are enhancing the sounds, humor, personalization, and amount of people having fun at your wedding.

Sent on 06/10/2018