Blu Tree Studios Photography Reviews

View more information

• Sandra
    Sandra J. Married on 06/04/2021

Love Her Like Family

Where do I begin, as soon as my husband and I met Kim, we knew she was the one we wanted to capture our engagement pictures and our big day. She is the sweetest, talented, most loving photographer you will ever meet. Not only is she amazing at what she does (your jaws will drop when you see her final results), but she was so understanding when we had to change venues (due to a fire) and then again when we had to postpone due to COVID. We FINALLY had our big day this past Friday and she was like a fairy godmother, putting on my Veil, adjusting my train, and making sure my day went like a dream. All of my other vendors raved about her too, she's just someone you love to be around and work with:) Can't wait to see what she captured from our wedding day!

Blu Tree Studios Photography's reply:

Tears!! This made me cry happy tears!! ❤️ We were so honored to be part of your day!... FINALLY!!! Can’t wait for you to see what we captured!!! Love
    to you and Jesus!!
    Douglas Married on 09/21/2019

Wow, I cannot imagine anyone better

We let Kim run the show, even changing the place where the large bridal party was getting ready, and we just cant say enough how good she is. Her professionalism, organizational skills, and getting the tough important shots, I am pretty sure are unmatched. She had a team because we had a large wedding, and they were on top of it from the very beginning. I would rate 100 stars if I could.

Blu Tree Studios Photography's reply:

What a lovely review ! Thank you so very much!!! It was such an honor to be part of so much love!! I can't wait to share all of the moments we captured!! Love to your sweet wonderful family and thank you again for such lovely words~! They mean everything to us!!
    Holly Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing! Excellent quality of photos. Wonderful personality. A pleasure to work with.

Blu Tree Studios is amazing! She is a pleasure to work with. She did everything I asked for and more.

Blu Tree Studios Photography's reply:

Awww I just saw this! Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure to be part of your day! Much love and happiness to you and your sweet family!
    Heather Married on 06/23/2018
    Anyone can shoot a snapshot, however to shoot a photography, it requires knowledge, understanding, and love behind the camera. Photography is both an art and a skill. Through her energy in the moment, amazing artistic talents, and professional skills, Kim created a lasting memory for us on our wedding day with absolutely stunning photographs capturing our special moments. Her passion shines every time you talked to her. She was fun, spunky, and absolutely amazing to work with according to everyone involved. Hiring Blu Tree Studios was the BEST decision my husband and I made! Everyone comments on how amazing our pictures are!!
  • Melanie
    Melanie Married on 09/02/2017
    Kim was a wonderful photographer. The quality of her work is wonderful.