Blu Moose Photography Reviews

Blu Moose Photography 5
Blu Moose Photography 6
Blu Moose Photography 7

Shannon · event on 05/16/2015

Talwin is wonderful to work with. He has a great eye for special shots and makes everything so easy. He definitely makes the day stress free!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Devon · Married on 05/08/2015

Talwin caught moments that no one else did. He saw all of the little moments that counted and captured them all in a unique and fun way. He was a blessing!
    I couldn't have been happier with the results he was a perfect fit.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Brian · Married on 04/18/2015

Highly recommended! It was a pleasure working with Talwin. Our engagement session was laid back and he gave us the opportunity to improv which made the session so much fun. On our wedding day, Talwin and his team arrived bright and early to evaluate the scenery. From the pre photo shoot, through the wedding, and til the end of the reception, they capture every essential moment that you can think of and the moments that you wouldn't think of. As a result, the qualities of photos were great and I would definitely recommend Blu Moose Photography to capture your special moment!

Sent on 06/03/2015
  • User5141060 · event on 04/10/2015

Had a great time and the pictures came out amazing!!!!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Andrale · event on 03/07/2015

Awesome people to work and do business with. They allow you to tell your story the way you remember it. They take their time and they help you as you help them. I would most definitely be using them again in the near future and many more years down the road.

Sent on 05/30/2015

Alyse · event on 10/24/2014

Made our shoot very easy for us by making us feel very comfortable and giving us good directions. I also would highly recommend him because he doesn't like a lot of stuff posed, unless you would like it to be. He is very professional but also friendly and will put a smile on your face during the shoot! Me and my fiance were very pleased with the images we got back as well.

Sent on 05/22/2015

Kati · Married on 09/20/2014

What a great group of people to work with! They made our special day even more special by providing attention to detail, being prepared, and making us feel comfortable during picture taking. Blu Moose Photography does quality work at a price that doesn't break the bank. They were great to work with before, during, and after our wedding. I would use them again and again!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Becky · Married on 05/15/2009

We loved working with Blu Moose Photography! Talwin made us look soooo good! I'm super excited and definitely want to plan another session with him in the future!

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Blu Moose Photography 12
    Blu Moose Photography 13
    Blu Moose Photography 14

Alysa · Married on 06/23/2018

We loved working with Moose on our wedding day! He made my husband feel super comfortable during our engagement session, which made taking photos (not my husband's favorite activity) so much easier. He balanced a lot of family in complex combinations, never added stress to me & my husband in the craziness of the day, and simply takes beautiful pictures. We were thrilled with our engagements pics and cannot wait to see our wedding photos!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 01/27/2018

Moose is the kind of photographer that you'll want to grab a beer with after the wedding. My husband hates having his photo taken so in addition to finding a photographer who's style I liked and we could afford, I wanted someone he would feel comfortable around. I knew right away Moose was the photographer for us when he offered to review outfit options I was considering for our engagement shoot. He'll be almost as excited about your wedding as you are! Because of an issue at the hair salon when I was getting a blow out before our engagement shoot we were 45 minutes late and Moose was totally understanding about it. He offered us a 2nd engagement shoot even though the delay was totally my fault. As a couple, we're awkward in front of a camera and our wedding was a big dance party so we knew we wanted more candid shots than posed. Moose did a great job capturing the energy of the night even in the very low lighting of our venue. He even stayed to dance with us after he was done shooting. My one regret is that we don't have just a few more portraits of us as a couple on the wedding day, which is what Moose is best at. We had a tight, non-traditional schedule and I didn't communicate clearly that some of the shots I wanted needed to happen before guests started arriving so we lost that time to detail shots being taken. #1 tip for brides with all of your vendors is communicate clearly! Moose is a joy to work with and beyond generous. He surprised us a few months after our wedding by dropping off a set of prints and a bottle of the champagne we served at our wedding. Moose is the whole package and worth every penny!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Blu Moose Photography 22
    Blu Moose Photography 23
    Blu Moose Photography 24

Angelica · Married on 04/18/2015

He captured beautiful moments for our special day! Very professional! Him and His staff our made our day very special!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Alexandra · Married on 09/02/2017

My Husband and I just received our wedding pictures and looking through them makes me want to re-live the night. Moose and his assistant did an amazing job at capturing precious moments. I love the candid feel to the pictures! I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married in the areas he travels to.

Sent on 09/28/2017