Blossoms by Gayle Reviews

211 | Henderson, NV

211 Reviews for Blossoms by Gayle

211 Blossoms by Gayle Reviews

Claudia · Married on 09/30/2018

Gayle was the very best part of our entire wedding! She was so kind and patient as I made some last minute changes to the wedding colors and flower choices! My bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets were so rich and full!! The centerpieces were a piece of art! You can chose her with your eyes closed, she is an incredible florist!

Suzanne · Married on 09/20/2018

Gayle did an amazing job with our arrangements! I wanted a variety of jewel tone flowers with some lighter colors to help the bouqets really pop. She did a wonderful job of pairing the different colors and textures and we were very pleased with the final result. Although we had only spoke over the phone leading up to our wedding, I was quite confident that the flowers would be fantastic - and they were! The quality was outstanding. My only complaint was that we couldn't take the bouquets back to Canada with us!

Sandra · Married on 09/14/2018

Look no further! Gayle was the absolute best we could have asked for. She’s the sweetest and the flowers were stunning. She’s extremely responsive and very easy to work with. What more could you ask for?

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2018

Gayle is great to work with! I highly recommend her!

catherine · Married on 05/12/2018

Loved the flowers Gayle did for my wedding. She was very easy to work with and gave me exactly what I was looking for. Very satisfied.

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2018

Such an amazing florist! Makes you feel like family and my flowers were everything I imagined and more! I’d recommend her to everyone getting married ever!

Blossoms by Gayle 1
    Blossoms by Gayle 2
    Blossoms by Gayle 3

Nikole · Married on 03/23/2018

I can not rave enough about Gayle @ blossoms. I planned a destination wedding in Las Vegas from NJ, and she was the first vendor after our venue that I spoke with. Gayle from the beginning made the entire process easy and enjoyable. She was honest and listened to exactly what we wanted. She made recommendations that would fit our price range, style, and even found ways for us to re-purpose some ceremony flowers. We had ceremony flowers, bridal party/family flowers, center pieces, welcome table arrangement, throw petals, and cake decorations. Over the year of planning I made multiple changes/add on to my flowers and she was always accommodating and willing to discuss to ensure we got exactly what we wanted. The day of the wedding she provided us with more than we ever expected and designed everything better than we envisioned. While planning our destination wedding, she was one vendor that I never worried about and had complete confidence in. I would recommend Blossoms by Gayle over and over again to everyone! She is the absolute best!

Sent on 04/07/2018
    Blossoms by Gayle 4
    Blossoms by Gayle 5

Blossoms by Gayle's reply:

Thank you so much, I loved working with you and enjoyed the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day! Wishing you both the very best!
  • M&MDaly

Megan · Married on 10/21/2017

We met with Gayle since she was a preferred vendor with our venue, and we honestly didn’t even interview anyone else. Gayle was SO easy to work with and really tailors your experience and needs. My now husband and I had no idea what we really wanted for the day of but Gayle gave us some ideas and what we ended up with came out beautifully. She really goes above and beyond to give you everything you want. We ended up changing our order several times because of adding bouts, corsages, and taking away other things as well and each time, Gayle sent us back an adjusted invoice within 24 hours or less. And each change we made was easy—no extra cost or anything associated with it. I feel that Gayle has extremely reasonable prices as she works out of her home in Henderson so it eliminates extra overhead a normal flower shop would have. It’s also just her that you deal with—she is the one that does the invoice, bid, composition, and ultimate delivery to the venue.
    With Gayle being a preferred vendor for our venue, she knew how the venue operated and made suggestions off of that as well. We had flower compositions at the head of our aisle that the venue then moved inside to the staircase, and with Gayle knowing that she was able to suggest the perfect display. Ladies, have an idea or have your dress purchased as well because she is able to give you better suggestions based on that as well. I had no idea what I wanted AT ALL, and by seeing a picture of my dress and the color of my dress, she came up with the perfect color scheme (because I had none). I am of the belief that I, a lot of times, will give a few ideas to a professional and trust that they will come up with something better than I could have, and Gayle definitely delivered on that. She sent me a picture of my bouquet the day before, and right then I knew she already had outdone herself.

kat · Married on 10/15/2017

My flowers were everything i hoped and dreamed for and more! Gayle did an amazing job making our experience magical. We had asked to put lego figures in our flowers and boutonnieres and she made it happen. She kept in touch the whole time and even sent photos to confirm we liked the look before delivery. If we could give her a higher rating than five stars we would.

Silja · Married on 10/07/2017

We loved Gayle! She is very good at giving you the perfect floral arrangements for your big day, and she does not try to make you spend extra money!! Thank you so much Gayle!

Kara · Married on 10/06/2017

The best florist in town! The whole experience was wonderful and she was the only part of the wedding that caused zero stress! She took all my suggestions and made my wedding more beautiful than we ever imagined. Thank you Gayle!

Blossoms by Gayle 6
    Blossoms by Gayle 7

Kelsey · Married on 09/22/2017

Gayle was soooooo amazing!!!! She made my wedding vision come to life!!!! Between the centerpieces, to the arch, to my flower girls crowns. I received compliments ALL night long and after the wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Gayle to any bride or for any special function! She responds very quickly to any question, change, or concern you have. She knows what she is doing!!!! Thank you so much Gayle for making my wedding PERFECT!

Blossoms by Gayle 8
    Blossoms by Gayle 9
    Blossoms by Gayle 10
    Blossoms by Gayle 11
    Blossoms by Gayle 12
    Blossoms by Gayle 13

Maurizia · Married on 09/12/2017

Gayle and her floral creations made my wedding ceremony and reception look so incredibly elegant and wonderful. It was worth every penny. And Gayle is such a sweet, warm soul. My husband and I have been so lucky to find her!!

Christa · Married on 05/28/2017

First off Gayle is a complete delight to work with; she makes you feel special from the moment you meet her! Her personality, professionalism and unique shop out of her home are warm and inviting. Initially I brought ideas of what I wanted from Pinterest (since that is the way people plan weddings now) and anything I asked Gayle to do flower-wise she was very real with me; explaining if she could do it or not do it and also was honest about price from the beginning with no hidden flower fees later! Gayle's flower arrangements were better than I ever imagined and I would recommend her to anyone who asks! If you hire Gayle and Blossoms, you will not be disappointed!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/27/2017

The flowers were one of the easiest AND most beautiful part of my recent wedding. Gayle was able to craft my vision from just a few pictures and our meetings, creating the most breathtaking flower arrangements I have ever seen. She was a dream to work with and was so professional and dedicated to every detail of our flowers, from our baby's breath buckets to my beautiful, loose-tied peony bouquet. Gayle was honest about flowers that wouldn't hold up well in our dry, hot climate, and worked to create the perfect floral touches for my wedding. Her flower selections for the day of were incredible peonies, roses, and greenery that were exquisite quality. My venue even used the remaining flower arrangements the next day for their own event! I would recommend her to anyone, friends or strangers, getting married in the Las Vegas area. She truly is the best Las Vegas has to offer!

Cassidy · Married on 01/31/2017

Gayle was incredible from day one. She is so kind and her work is gorgeous. She helped create our dream floral arrangements, and everything was so stunning. I wouldn't go to anyone else for future events, and I highly recommend her to all of my friends that are getting married. Thanks so much, again, everything was perfect!

Kim · Married on 10/30/2016

Absolutely beautiful! GAyle was wonderful to work with!

Ellen Crum · Married on 10/15/2016

Best Florist in Vegas!

Blossoms by Gayle will make your wedding floral dreams come true! She is so talented and will make the process a breeze. Also, the pricing is very fair! I had so many compliments on my wedding bouquet!

Justine · Married on 10/14/2016

We love Gayle! We met her at an open house for a local venue and booked her over a year in advance. She's that good people! She's very conscious of your budget and works with your vision! For someone like us who know nothing about flowers, she provided recommendations and every piece turned out beautifully. She is very honest and a sweet person. She cares about her arrangements and it shows! She was even accommodating to us added arrangements for our arch a couple of days prior to the ceremony! We thank you for everything Gayle and highly recommend her to other couples!!!

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2016

When we met with Gayle for the first time in April We could tell she had a true passion for what she does! We had Blossoms by Gayle do all of our floral arrangements for our October 7th wedding at Emerald. Our flowers were exactly what I had envisioned! You can definitely tell that Gayle takes pride in her work! Our guests were all talking about how beautiful all of our flowers were! I would highly recommend Blossoms by Gayle!!

April · Married on 09/24/2016

Gayle is AMAZING. I had a unique bouquet idea where I wanted Gayle to mix in paper map flowers (that my mom made) with real flowers. She embraced my idea and ran with it. My bridal bouquet turned out even more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. If you want someone who is detail oriented, has an amazing vision and will genuinely care about the success of your event- Gayle is the person you should choose!

Courtney · Married on 09/19/2016

Gayle is THE nicest and most amazing florist around!!! She's the only one you need to consider.

Candice · Married on 09/17/2016

You were so amazing Gayle and made my wedding amazing. Thank you. Highly recommended

connie · Married on 09/17/2016

Blossoms by Gayle was so easy to work with. She listens and ensures your bouquet is exactly what you need. Very responsive and dedicated.