Blossoms by Jilliann Reviews

28 | Pittsburgh, PA

28 Reviews for Blossoms by Jilliann

3.5

Jill has been wonderful to work with. Her floral arrangements are so beautiful, and prices so reasonable! Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/13/2015

Jocelyn · Married on 10/27/2013

Jill was EXCELLENT to work with. I had a very small budget for flowers and after visiting a couple florist and getting quotes I started to panic that I wouldn't be able to have flowers. Jill not only provided me with quality service but went above and beyond trying to help me come up with classy yet budget friendly ideas. My wedding looked BEAUTIFUL with the work she did. My bouquet was perfect and something I will be able to keep forever. She even still showed up on my wedding day to set up after suffering a death in the family. That is someone who is dedicated.

My memorial table, cake and mantle were also decorated with flowers that again were PERFECT.

The "worst" thing I could say was sometime it took a little while for her to get back to me, up to a week but never longer then a week.

Sometimes I had to reconfirm details multiple times but I changed my mind a lot and had a few hiccups that were not Jill's fault at all. This was Jill's way of being accurate and making sure she had every last detail.

Last but not least, I was able to stay under budget and she was very flexible with our payments and deposit to help work within our budget.

ONLY BOOK BUDGET BLOSSOMS!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2013

2.5

A little difficult to get ahold of in emails, but otherwise very reasonable costs and beautiful flowers! Made my wedding day very stressfree providing all the vases and clean up!

Sent on 09/23/2015