59 Reviews for Blossoms by Bev

Flower Petals (4)
Clean Up (3)
Single Flowers (3)
59 Blossoms by Bev Reviews

Mrs. Bev did a fantastic job with the flowers for my wedding day! She did all the bouquets, boutonnières, aisle markers, reception centerpieces, and covered the arch for the ceremony. She was very easy to work with and helped me bring my vision to life. You can really tell she cares about what you want and does a great job of bringing it to life. I highly recommend using Blossoms by Bev!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Beverly executed my daughters vision perfectly and made her day even more special.

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bev pulled together all my ideas and random pictures I had found to create a coherent, unique, beautiful floral vision for my big day! My bridal bouquet was more perfect than I could have ever imagined, and I got so many compliments! She is such a sweet woman and knows her stuff!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Bev was great to work with. She was very helpful and was willing to meet several times to make sure all the details were perfect! Bev came in early on the wedding day to place the arrangements and to ensure everything looked amazing. I would recommend Bev to any of my friends!!

Profile Picture Jen, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Bev was absolutely amazing! She was so helpful in helping me design my flowers for the wedding. Flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Brianna, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bev did the flowers for my wedding this past weekend, and I cannot say enough positive things about our experience! My flowers were EXACTLY what I wanted, from the bouquets and boutonnieres to the table arrangements and accent pieces, and still look fresh two days later! She was incredibly flexible when it came to adding a few details even after we had already hashed everything out, and she had votives and other decor to add to our tables that really brought the look together. Most of all, it was a pleasure to work with someone who very obviously takes a great deal of pride in her work and who I truly feel helped make my day look absolutely perfect. All of our interactions and decisions felt stress-free, and we really had no doubts from beginning to end about things looking great, but we were still blown away by how beautiful everything was. Thank you so much, Bev!! I cannot possibly tell you how grateful I am for everything you did!

Photo for Blossoms by Bev Review - Bev and I and her absolutely beautiful bouquet
Profile Picture Meghan, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I would highly recommend Blossoms by Bev! She did such a wonderful job with all of my flowers. She was easy to work with and stuck to the budget I had. The flowers were stunning and helped make our day even more special.

Profile Picture Catie, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bev took a few pictures of what I had in mind and made my flower dreams into a reality! I was thrilled with how my flowers turned out for my special day.

Profile Picture Bryneth, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bev was fantastic!! During our first meeting I only had a few ideas about what I wanted flower wise and Bev offered ideas that we used. The bouquets and arrangements I ordered were beautiful. She is very easy to work with, responded to all my emails very quickly and was overall great to have as my florist! I would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Alyson, 4/27/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bev did an amazing job on my flowers!!!! She went above and beyond to do exactly what I pictured!!!! They were absolutely stunning! She is so sweet and caring. The beautiful flowers made my wedding complete!!!

Profile Picture Meagan, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bev did a wonderful job on the flowers for our daughter's wedding. They were absolutely amazing. So many guests commented on how beautiful they were. I believe the flowers were exactly what my daughter had imagined they would be. Not only were they beautiful but the quality was excellent. I along with some of our guests were able to enjoy them for days. If you are in the market for wedding flowers, I would highly recommend Blossoms by Bev!!

Profile Picture Pam, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Bev was so sweet and professional! I easily felt comfortable trusting her with the flowers for my wedding! Everything was beautiful, and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can not say enough good thinks about Blossoms by Bev! My flowers were everything I could ever hope for, and more! She took my example pictures and made the bouquet of my dreams! She was also very flexible and worked with me during my unique situation. I absolutely recommend her to every bride that I meet! The colors of the flowers were to die for. The construction and arrangement was absolutely superb. The flowers held up to me preserving them perfectly! If you want amazing flowers that your friends will "ooh" and "ah" over, make sure you use Blossoms by Bev!

Profile Picture Jade, 11/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bev did such a wonderful job with the flowers for my daughter's wedding. They were absolutely gorgeous. Bev is so professional and wants to make sure you are pleased with everything. She made a wonderful suggestion for the bouquet. She took a piece from my wedding dress and added it to my daughter's bouquet. This was so very special to me. I would highly recommend Bev to anyone. She does a spectacular job and is such a sweet lady.

Photo for Blossoms by Bev Review - A piece from my wedding dress added to the brides bouqet
Profile Picture Anita , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Words cannot describe what an amazing job Bev did on my wedding flowers! I could not have imagined a more beautiful day and a major part of it was because of the stunning flowers! I highly recommend her to anyone needing flowers for any occasion!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Blossoms by Bev is the absolute best florist! She was the floral designer for my son’s wedding and for the rehearsal dinner my husband and I hosted the night before. She took the ideas my daughter-in-law envisioned and created exactly what she wanted! She goes above and beyond to please. I wanted to incorporate the flowers used in the wedding at the rehearsal dinner and Bev did not disappoint. She is the most honest and dependable person you will ever find! Her creative eye is incredible! She will go above and beyond to please her customers. A bride cannot go wrong using Bev! I will only use Blossoms by Bev!

Profile Picture Gena, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mrs. Bev did such beautiful work and was so easy to work with. She made my bridal, toss, and bridesmaids' bouquets and corsages for the mothers. She took an example of a bouquet I had seen that matched our wedding colors (navy, cranberry, and light peach) and turned it into something beautiful within our budget, as well as making the bridesmaids' bouquets match perfectly. Absolutely loved working with her and have already recommended her to my maid of honor!

Profile Picture Lacy, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages

I can NOT say enough about what awesome job Bev done! After coming to her in desperate need of a florist two months before my wedding, due to another florist dropping the ball! Bev met with me and my mother and assured that she would take us on and we would not be disappointed.. and she definitely kept her word! She had the UPMOST professionalism and answered every question and concern we had. Bev was able to take my vision, and create it just as I wanted. That even meant putting fairy lights around my arch... BEAUTIFUL!!! I would without any hesitation or reservation recommend this amazing woman, to ANY bride or family who’s looking for someone who’s honest, dependable, and does amazing work! Bev is the best!

Photo for Blossoms by Bev Review - My beautiful white hydrangeas and blush pink roses
Profile Picture Shequetta , 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Blossoms by Bev was extremely helpful and accommodating with all my questions and requests. She did an amazing job on the flowers for my arch (they were my favorite part) and the bouquets were lovely.

Profile Picture Lorin, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Bev did an amazing job with all the floral arrangements at my wedding! I only had some pins from Pinterest to bring to her at our initial meeting and she gave me a bouquet even more beautiful than I could have imagined. She's such a joy to work with and it's obvious she loves what she does. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Baylee, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The wedding bouquets and table arrangements were absolutely beautiful! She is truly talented in working with flowers. Bev also helped out with a last-minute arrangement for the guest book table and was very easy to work with when we had to move the ceremony to a different location at the wedding venue because of the weather.

Profile Picture Becky, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bev did an amazing job with all the floral arrangements at my daughters wedding! The wedding bouquets, table arrangements and arch flowers were absolutely beautiful. She was extremely flexible when and willing to work with my budget. Bev is wonderful and very personable. So glad I got a chance to work with her.

Profile Picture Bridgett, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Beautiful, affordable, HONEST work! Exactly what I had pictured and she was extremely flexible when plans had to change. You will get more than your money's worth!! Don't look anywhere else for breathtaking floral arrangements!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I highly recommend Blossoms by Bev! She was a pleasure to work with- so sweet and professional! She was very responsive and went above and beyond to accommodate my last minute additions, which made my special day even greater!Top notch customer service and southern hospitality!!!

Profile Picture Courtney , 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I came to Bev with only a general idea of what I wanted for a rehearsal dinner. We looked at pictures together so that I could really decide what I wanted. Bev also gave me ideas for different flowers to achieve my chosen look in order to manage the price. Delivery was 2 hours away! Delivery and setup were perfect! Choosing Flowers by Bev was a great decision. I would recommend Flowers by Bev to any bride.

Profile Picture Elaine, 4/1/17, 1 Review