48 Reviews for Blossoms by Bev

Flower Petals (4)
Clean Up (3)
Single Flowers (2)
48 Blossoms by Bev Reviews

Bev was so sweet and professional! I easily felt comfortable trusting her with the flowers for my wedding! Everything was beautiful, and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can not say enough good thinks about Blossoms by Bev! My flowers were everything I could ever hope for, and more! She took my example pictures and made the bouquet of my dreams! She was also very flexible and worked with me during my unique situation. I absolutely recommend her to every bride that I meet! The colors of the flowers were to die for. The construction and arrangement was absolutely superb. The flowers held up to me preserving them perfectly! If you want amazing flowers that your friends will "ooh" and "ah" over, make sure you use Blossoms by Bev!

Profile Picture Jade, 11/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bev did such a wonderful job with the flowers for my daughter's wedding. They were absolutely gorgeous. Bev is so professional and wants to make sure you are pleased with everything. She made a wonderful suggestion for the bouquet. She took a piece from my wedding dress and added it to my daughter's bouquet. This was so very special to me. I would highly recommend Bev to anyone. She does a spectacular job and is such a sweet lady.

Photo for Blossoms by Bev Review - A piece from my wedding dress added to the brides bouqet
Profile Picture Anita , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Words cannot describe what an amazing job Bev did on my wedding flowers! I could not have imagined a more beautiful day and a major part of it was because of the stunning flowers! I highly recommend her to anyone needing flowers for any occasion!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Blossoms by Bev is the absolute best florist! She was the floral designer for my son’s wedding and for the rehearsal dinner my husband and I hosted the night before. She took the ideas my daughter-in-law envisioned and created exactly what she wanted! She goes above and beyond to please. I wanted to incorporate the flowers used in the wedding at the rehearsal dinner and Bev did not disappoint. She is the most honest and dependable person you will ever find! Her creative eye is incredible! She will go above and beyond to please her customers. A bride cannot go wrong using Bev! I will only use Blossoms by Bev!

Profile Picture Gena, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mrs. Bev did such beautiful work and was so easy to work with. She made my bridal, toss, and bridesmaids' bouquets and corsages for the mothers. She took an example of a bouquet I had seen that matched our wedding colors (navy, cranberry, and light peach) and turned it into something beautiful within our budget, as well as making the bridesmaids' bouquets match perfectly. Absolutely loved working with her and have already recommended her to my maid of honor!

Profile Picture Lacy, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages

I can NOT say enough about what awesome job Bev done! After coming to her in desperate need of a florist two months before my wedding, due to another florist dropping the ball! Bev met with me and my mother and assured that she would take us on and we would not be disappointed.. and she definitely kept her word! She had the UPMOST professionalism and answered every question and concern we had. Bev was able to take my vision, and create it just as I wanted. That even meant putting fairy lights around my arch... BEAUTIFUL!!! I would without any hesitation or reservation recommend this amazing woman, to ANY bride or family who’s looking for someone who’s honest, dependable, and does amazing work! Bev is the best!

Photo for Blossoms by Bev Review - My beautiful white hydrangeas and blush pink roses
Profile Picture Shequetta , 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Blossoms by Bev was extremely helpful and accommodating with all my questions and requests. She did an amazing job on the flowers for my arch (they were my favorite part) and the bouquets were lovely.

Profile Picture Lorin, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Bev did an amazing job with all the floral arrangements at my wedding! I only had some pins from Pinterest to bring to her at our initial meeting and she gave me a bouquet even more beautiful than I could have imagined. She's such a joy to work with and it's obvious she loves what she does. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Baylee, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The wedding bouquets and table arrangements were absolutely beautiful! She is truly talented in working with flowers. Bev also helped out with a last-minute arrangement for the guest book table and was very easy to work with when we had to move the ceremony to a different location at the wedding venue because of the weather.

Profile Picture Becky, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bev did an amazing job with all the floral arrangements at my daughters wedding! The wedding bouquets, table arrangements and arch flowers were absolutely beautiful. She was extremely flexible when and willing to work with my budget. Bev is wonderful and very personable. So glad I got a chance to work with her.

Profile Picture Bridgett, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Beautiful, affordable, HONEST work! Exactly what I had pictured and she was extremely flexible when plans had to change. You will get more than your money's worth!! Don't look anywhere else for breathtaking floral arrangements!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I highly recommend Blossoms by Bev! She was a pleasure to work with- so sweet and professional! She was very responsive and went above and beyond to accommodate my last minute additions, which made my special day even greater!Top notch customer service and southern hospitality!!!

Profile Picture Courtney , 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I came to Bev with only a general idea of what I wanted for a rehearsal dinner. We looked at pictures together so that I could really decide what I wanted. Bev also gave me ideas for different flowers to achieve my chosen look in order to manage the price. Delivery was 2 hours away! Delivery and setup were perfect! Choosing Flowers by Bev was a great decision. I would recommend Flowers by Bev to any bride.

Profile Picture Elaine, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Loved working with Bev! I didn't know exactly what I wanted in terms of specific types of flowers, but Bev listened to what I did want and blew me away with her beautiful arrangements! She even stayed to help set up at the wedding. Amazing experience!

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bev was wonderful to work with and I'm so glad that I chose her as my florist. Being a winter wedding, I knew flower choices were going to be slim and I had a very specific vision in my head. She listened to everything that I described and was very accommodating to my budget, making sure to find a way to achieve the look I wanted but without spending too much. My bouquet was stunning as was the bridesmaids bouquets, and the centerpieces for the reception added the perfect touch to the room. She also provided us with candles and hurricanes which was used to line the aisle. It was an absolute dream and Bev made it all a reality. If you're on the fence about which florist in Huntsville to hire, go with Bev. You won't regret it. Her professionalism, quality, and overall great personality will make your wedding day as special as you envision it to be.

Profile Picture Hanna, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bev was wonderful to work with and I'm so glad that I chose her as my florist. Being a winter wedding, I knew flower choices were going to be slim and I had a very specific vision in my head. She listened to everything that I described and was very accommodating to my budget, making sure to find a way to achieve the look I wanted but without spending too much. My bouquet was stunning as was the bridesmaids bouquets, and the centerpieces for the reception added the perfect touch to the room. She also provided us with candles and hurricanes, which were used to line the aisle. It was an absolute dream and Bev made it all a reality. If you're on the fence about which florist in Huntsville to use, go with Bev. You won't regret it. Her professionalism, quality, and overall great personality will make your wedding day as special as you envision it to be.

Profile Picture Hanna, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Bev did a great job with my flowers! I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she recreated it perfectly! We needed a last minute floral arrangement for the reception venue a week before the wedding and she was so helpful and made a beautiful arrangement!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mrs. Bev did an awesome job with my flowers! She listened to what I needed and was full of helpful tips and ideas for making my day special. She went above and beyond! So thankful to have her services on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Olivia, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

This review is by someone who has attended many weddings yet has little experience with actually planning a wedding. My daughter wanted pretty but practical. Mrs. Bev helped us achieve “simply elegant.” Instead of having a huge arrangement for the food table, we opted for bouquets of red roses in mason jars, which were hung from shepherd’s hooks down the aisle during the ceremony. After the ceremony, the mason jars were placed on reception tables with burlap table runners. Mrs. Bev also provided rose petals to add to the table decor. After the wedding, reception and cleanup, it was super nice being able to show appreciation to those who helped with the wedding by sending a bouquet home with the wedding coordinator and each of the ladies that helped with the wedding reception.

Mrs. Bev has done flower arrangements and corsages for me in the past. Each time, people immediately ask, “who did the flowers?” I’ve seen her work at other events. Mrs. Bev takes her job seriously and puts great effort into learning her customer’s personality in order to provide arrangements that match.

Profile Picture Veronica, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were beautiful! The service was excellent as well!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mrs. Bev went above and beyond in making our flowers for our wedding! The flowers were beautiful(all specific suggestions by her after talking to me about what I wanting) between the bouquets, a spray, and other assorted arrangements and everyone has been commenting to me how beautiful they were!! You won't go wrong choosing this wonderful woman!

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Before Bev did my flowers, I had seen her work at friends' weddings as well as weddings I was photographing and knew how amazing she was! And the most wonderful thing about her is that she'll go above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect. My flowers, and all of the flowers she ever creates, were absolutely beautiful. My arrangement was full of light pinks, creams, and greenery, and she gave me just the airy, soft look that I wanted. Bev is so sweet, talented, and hardworking, and you'll be thrilled with what she does at your wedding!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was so happy with what Bev did for our wedding! I wanted flowers based around my all-time favorites - blue hydrangeas - and she created the most beautiful arrangements centered around them! She used exactly the color palette I had imagined, with different shades of blue, green, purple, and white. While the flowers themselves would have been enough for me to give a 5-star rating, Bev went above and beyond the call of duty to come early and help us out in decorating when our wedding got moved inside at the last minute due to weather. I highly recommend Bev to anyone looking for creative and beautiful floral designs from a talented professional who really knows her stuff.

One last thing - I do know Bev personally, but that isn't why I chose her for our wedding. I saw her floral designs at a friend's wedding, and they were unlike any I had ever seen: the arrangements were more varied and beautiful and the bouquets fuller than your typical flowers. Bev really does exceptionally high quality work!

Profile Picture User6183213, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Blossoms By Bev recently did the floral arrangements for our niece's wedding. The arrangements were gorgeous! Bev is a true professional. Rain caused us to move to Plan B. Bev came through with items that made the wedding site perfect. Look no further for your floral needs than Blossoms By Bev.

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements