Blossoms by Bev Reviews

61 Reviews for Blossoms by Bev

61 Blossoms by Bev Reviews

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

Oct 2018 Wedding

Bev was so great to work with and did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding! She went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was exactly how I invisioned it. She did a wonderful job with the arrangements. The wedding party bouquets were exactly how I imagined them and complimented the bridesmaids dresses so well! She was very responsive and put a lot of time and effort making sure the flowers looked perfect. She even added special touches that I wanted like lace around the mason jar centerpieces. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a florist for a wedding or special event!

Photos by Loni Elizabeth Photography

Lisa · Married on 09/08/2018

Thank you Bev for an incredible wedding experience. The reception was breath taking and brought my daughter and I to tears. The bouquets were absolutely beautiful and I couldn’t get over Bev’s details to the vision my daughter had in mind, and her professional advice and expertise. I will use Bev for all our florist needs. You are missing out if you don’t do business with Bev. Thank you so much Bev!

Blossoms by Bev 1

Anna · Married on 07/28/2018

Mrs. Bev did a fantastic job with the flowers for my wedding day! She did all the bouquets, boutonnières, aisle markers, reception centerpieces, and covered the arch for the ceremony. She was very easy to work with and helped me bring my vision to life. You can really tell she cares about what you want and does a great job of bringing it to life. I highly recommend using Blossoms by Bev!

Samantha · Married on 06/25/2018

Beverly executed my daughters vision perfectly and made her day even more special.

Blossoms by Bev 2
    Blossoms by Bev 3
    Blossoms by Bev 4
    Blossoms by Bev 5

Emily · Married on 06/22/2018

Bev pulled together all my ideas and random pictures I had found to create a coherent, unique, beautiful floral vision for my big day! My bridal bouquet was more perfect than I could have ever imagined, and I got so many compliments! She is such a sweet woman and knows her stuff!

Blossoms by Bev 6
    Blossoms by Bev 7
    Blossoms by Bev 8

Jen · Married on 06/02/2018

Bev was great to work with. She was very helpful and was willing to meet several times to make sure all the details were perfect! Bev came in early on the wedding day to place the arrangements and to ensure everything looked amazing. I would recommend Bev to any of my friends!!

Brianna · Married on 05/26/2018

Bev was absolutely amazing! She was so helpful in helping me design my flowers for the wedding. Flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Meghan · Married on 05/19/2018

Bev did the flowers for my wedding this past weekend, and I cannot say enough positive things about our experience! My flowers were EXACTLY what I wanted, from the bouquets and boutonnieres to the table arrangements and accent pieces, and still look fresh two days later! She was incredibly flexible when it came to adding a few details even after we had already hashed everything out, and she had votives and other decor to add to our tables that really brought the look together. Most of all, it was a pleasure to work with someone who very obviously takes a great deal of pride in her work and who I truly feel helped make my day look absolutely perfect. All of our interactions and decisions felt stress-free, and we really had no doubts from beginning to end about things looking great, but we were still blown away by how beautiful everything was. Thank you so much, Bev!! I cannot possibly tell you how grateful I am for everything you did!

Blossoms by Bev 9

Catie · Married on 05/12/2018

I would highly recommend Blossoms by Bev! She did such a wonderful job with all of my flowers. She was easy to work with and stuck to the budget I had. The flowers were stunning and helped make our day even more special.

Bryneth · Married on 05/12/2018

Bev took a few pictures of what I had in mind and made my flower dreams into a reality! I was thrilled with how my flowers turned out for my special day.

Alyson · Married on 04/27/2018

Bev was fantastic!! During our first meeting I only had a few ideas about what I wanted flower wise and Bev offered ideas that we used. The bouquets and arrangements I ordered were beautiful. She is very easy to work with, responded to all my emails very quickly and was overall great to have as my florist! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Blossoms by Bev's reply:

Oh Alyson! What kind words! Thank you so much for your confidence in trusting me with the floral design for your special day. I am so thrilled that you were so happy with them!

Meagan · Married on 03/03/2018

Bev did an amazing job on my flowers!!!! She went above and beyond to do exactly what I pictured!!!! They were absolutely stunning! She is so sweet and caring. The beautiful flowers made my wedding complete!!!

Blossoms by Bev 10

Pam · Married on 03/03/2018

Bev did a wonderful job on the flowers for our daughter's wedding. They were absolutely amazing. So many guests commented on how beautiful they were. I believe the flowers were exactly what my daughter had imagined they would be. Not only were they beautiful but the quality was excellent. I along with some of our guests were able to enjoy them for days. If you are in the market for wedding flowers, I would highly recommend Blossoms by Bev!!

Blossoms by Bev 11

Stephanie · Married on 12/16/2017

Bev was so sweet and professional! I easily felt comfortable trusting her with the flowers for my wedding! Everything was beautiful, and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Jade · Married on 11/19/2017

I can not say enough good thinks about Blossoms by Bev! My flowers were everything I could ever hope for, and more! She took my example pictures and made the bouquet of my dreams! She was also very flexible and worked with me during my unique situation. I absolutely recommend her to every bride that I meet! The colors of the flowers were to die for. The construction and arrangement was absolutely superb. The flowers held up to me preserving them perfectly! If you want amazing flowers that your friends will "ooh" and "ah" over, make sure you use Blossoms by Bev!

Blossoms by Bev 12
    Blossoms by Bev 13

Anita · Married on 10/28/2017

Bev did such a wonderful job with the flowers for my daughter's wedding. They were absolutely gorgeous. Bev is so professional and wants to make sure you are pleased with everything. She made a wonderful suggestion for the bouquet. She took a piece from my wedding dress and added it to my daughter's bouquet. This was so very special to me. I would highly recommend Bev to anyone. She does a spectacular job and is such a sweet lady.

Blossoms by Bev 14
    Blossoms by Bev 15

Heather · Married on 10/28/2017

Words cannot describe what an amazing job Bev did on my wedding flowers! I could not have imagined a more beautiful day and a major part of it was because of the stunning flowers! I highly recommend her to anyone needing flowers for any occasion!

Blossoms by Bev 16
    Blossoms by Bev 17

Gena · Married on 10/28/2017

Blossoms by Bev is the absolute best florist! She was the floral designer for my son’s wedding and for the rehearsal dinner my husband and I hosted the night before. She took the ideas my daughter-in-law envisioned and created exactly what she wanted! She goes above and beyond to please. I wanted to incorporate the flowers used in the wedding at the rehearsal dinner and Bev did not disappoint. She is the most honest and dependable person you will ever find! Her creative eye is incredible! She will go above and beyond to please her customers. A bride cannot go wrong using Bev! I will only use Blossoms by Bev!

Blossoms by Bev 18
    Blossoms by Bev 19

Lacy · Married on 10/28/2017

Mrs. Bev did such beautiful work and was so easy to work with. She made my bridal, toss, and bridesmaids' bouquets and corsages for the mothers. She took an example of a bouquet I had seen that matched our wedding colors (navy, cranberry, and light peach) and turned it into something beautiful within our budget, as well as making the bridesmaids' bouquets match perfectly. Absolutely loved working with her and have already recommended her to my maid of honor!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Blossoms by Bev's reply:

Thanks so much Lacy for your confidence in Blossoms by bev in allowing us to be a part of your special day! I am so glad you were happy with the floral designs for your wedding. Reviews like this one make me one happy flower lady!

Shequetta · Married on 09/23/2017

I can NOT say enough about what awesome job Bev done! After coming to her in desperate need of a florist two months before my wedding, due to another florist dropping the ball! Bev met with me and my mother and assured that she would take us on and we would not be disappointed.. and she definitely kept her word! She had the UPMOST professionalism and answered every question and concern we had. Bev was able to take my vision, and create it just as I wanted. That even meant putting fairy lights around my arch... BEAUTIFUL!!! I would without any hesitation or reservation recommend this amazing woman, to ANY bride or family who’s looking for someone who’s honest, dependable, and does amazing work! Bev is the best!

Blossoms by Bev 20
    Blossoms by Bev 21

Baylee · Married on 07/28/2017

Bev did an amazing job with all the floral arrangements at my wedding! I only had some pins from Pinterest to bring to her at our initial meeting and she gave me a bouquet even more beautiful than I could have imagined. She's such a joy to work with and it's obvious she loves what she does. Highly recommend!!

Becky · Married on 07/28/2017

The wedding bouquets and table arrangements were absolutely beautiful! She is truly talented in working with flowers. Bev also helped out with a last-minute arrangement for the guest book table and was very easy to work with when we had to move the ceremony to a different location at the wedding venue because of the weather.

Bridgett · Married on 07/08/2017

Bev did an amazing job with all the floral arrangements at my daughters wedding! The wedding bouquets, table arrangements and arch flowers were absolutely beautiful. She was extremely flexible when and willing to work with my budget. Bev is wonderful and very personable. So glad I got a chance to work with her.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Blossoms by Bev's reply:

Thank you for such sweet words, Bridgett! I am so happy ya'll were pleased with my work!

Rebekah · Married on 05/12/2017

Beautiful, affordable, HONEST work! Exactly what I had pictured and she was extremely flexible when plans had to change. You will get more than your money's worth!! Don't look anywhere else for breathtaking floral arrangements!

Courtney · Married on 04/22/2017

I highly recommend Blossoms by Bev! She was a pleasure to work with- so sweet and professional! She was very responsive and went above and beyond to accommodate my last minute additions, which made my special day even greater!Top notch customer service and southern hospitality!!!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Blossoms by Bev's reply:

Thank you so much Courtney! What a joy to meet you and design the flowers for your special day!