bloomsbury Reviews

30 | Stevenson, WA

30 Reviews for bloomsbury

• Emily & Joel

Emily J. · Married on 11/03/2012

Bonnie at Bloomsbury was AMAZING! Our flowers were beyond beautiful and she really works with you closely to make sure your vision is achieved and your budget is respected. Our centerpieces, bouquets, etc. exceeded all of my expectations. If you hire Bloomsbury, you're guaranteed exceptional value, quality, and most importantly, gorgeous beautiful flowers.

Sent on 11/24/2012

Evon · Married on 08/14/2011

The bridesmaids bouquets were a little small, otherwise beautiful

Sent on 09/16/2011
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 09/08/2019

Gorgeous and Elegant

We hired Bloomsbury to provide the flowers for our September wedding and they did an excellent job! We began coordination with Naomi in February and discussed our color scheme and overall feel for our wedding. I sent her a list of flowers I liked and she was able to use many of them in our arrangements. My husband and I are homebrewers and we really wanted hops incorporated into our decorations. Bloomsbury provided hop garlands for our ceremony arbor and several of the tables. They looked gorgeous and were very appropriate for us! We also opted to do some of the arrangements ourselves to help with our budget. Bloomsbury provided loose stems and greenery, along with rental vases, that we were able to arrange ourselves for the table centerpieces. Bloomsbury did the arranging of all the bouquets, boutonniere, and table/arch displays. Everything looked so beautiful and lush – exceeding expectations! My bridal bouquet was especially gorgeous! We received many compliments from our guests. We highly recommend Bloomsbury!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • W

Jennifer · Married on 07/16/2016

3.5

Bloomsbury did a wonderful job on my wedding flowers. Bonnie and Andrea were so incredibly patient with me-- I didn't know exactly what I wanted for quite a while, but they were very open and flexible as we figured it out. I revised my order/estimate A LOT as we honed in on what we could spend and what we needed. I wanted to be able to use the ceremony flowers in the reception area once the ceremony was over, and Bonnie worked with me to accomplish that. Everything Bloomsbury created for my wedding was so beautiful-- I truly did not want to put my bouquet down all day. Working with Bonnie and Andrea was truly a pleasure and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Courtney-Amber · Married on 06/01/2012

3.5

Bonnie at Bloomsbury did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. I actually cried when I saw my bouquet for the first time. She was knowledgeable as to what flowers would work for the time of year, day, etc. And she made me feel comfortable giving her free creative design with most of our arrangements. Most of our flower arrangements were simple and small, but our guests kept telling us how beautiful they were. We are so pleased with Bonnie and Bloomsbury!

Sent on 07/02/2012