Bloomsbury Floral Design Reviews

Bloomsbury Floral Design 3
Bloomsbury Floral Design 4
Bloomsbury Floral Design 5

Heather · Married on 04/28/2017

Outstanding!!! I loved working with Bloomsbury, very professional. My wedding was beautifully done. Everything I envisioned they made happen and more. The flowers for ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and the bouquets were amazing and fantastic!!! Before the wedding they helped me so much with any decorating, colors, and linen questions I had. They helped setting up and taking down after reception and even stayed during ceremony so everything went smoothly. Captured fantastic pictures! I am and will recommend them to everyone I know or people who are seeking a florist. Thank you so much Bloomsbury! Thank you Lauren! Everything was beautiful and fantastic!!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Bloomsbury Floral Design's reply:

Heather thank you so much for the beautiful review! It was such a pleasure working with you and Alex! I especially loved the Owl touches at your wedding! Best wishes to you both! -Lauren

Emily · Married on 09/18/2016

Lauren was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was flexible and worked around our crazy schedule to meet with us. She asked a lot of questions and really got to know us as a couple so she could figure out what will work for us. I had this vision in my head for the centerpieces of trees with globes and candles in then. At our last meeting before the wedding, Lauren and I realized the candles wouldn't fit. I was about ready to have a meltdown as only a stressed out bride could. Lauren talked me through it and assured me she could figure it out and she did. Everything looked absolutely beautiful! I kept all of my flower arrangements as decoration in our house.
    She worked with photographer and coordinator on the day of the wedding to make sure everything was set up and running smoothly. I can't thank Lauren enough for not only the beautiful arrangements that she put together but also her going above and beyond to make sure our special day went smoothly.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Bloomsbury Floral Design's reply:

Emily thank you for the wonderful review! I loved working with you and TJ! You are both so sweet and easygoing! Your wedding was amazing and so romantic with fresh snow on the ground! Best wishes to you both! -Lauren

Kelsey · Married on 09/17/2016

Every bride NEEDS Lauren from Bloomsbury Floral Design as their wedding florist! I recommend her to every person I know getting married.

I felt so confident with Lauren after our initial meeting that I immediately cancelled the other floral consultations I had scheduled for the day. She truly cared about my vision, was a great listener, and offered amazing ideas that ended up making my wedding day so special. I appreciated how she was well prepared, detail oriented, and fun to chat with.

Lauren became my wedding day coordinator AND florist. We met several times before my wedding to discuss florals and logistics. I showed her pictures from Pinterest and she was able to on the spot list the names of these flowers and help me bring those images to life (she's amazing). She took my budget and resources into careful consideration and formed a floral design plan.

A moment that stands out to me is when I was last minute attempting to put together an arch to use at my ceremony site. Lauren offered to drive to my home and help me with this project! I was so thankful for her assistance and this to me is just a small example of her outstanding customer service and how she truly cares for her clients.

On my wedding day, I was in AWE of her work. Everything looked absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't have been happier. People still tell me how much they loved the florals and how the reception area felt magical. Additionally, her day of coordination made the entire wedding run smoothly and efficiently. I loved that I didn't have to worry about a thing that day because Lauren had it covered.

I cannot say enough about Bloomsbury Floral Design. If you choose to have Lauren as your florist, I know you will be happy with your decision and will recommend her to your own friends and family as I have.

*Please take a look at the attached photos from my wedding!

Bloomsbury Floral Design 6
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 14
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 15
    Sent on 11/27/2017

Bloomsbury Floral Design's reply:

Kelsey thank you for the amazing review! It was truly a pleasure working with you and Pete and your whole family! Your wedding will always be special to me! We really pulled off something amazing! You had such a vision and I am thankful I was able to help you bring it to life! Best wishes to you and Pete! -Lauren

Briana · Married on 07/30/2016

I was so happy with each everything! Lauren did an amazing job an for me who knows nothing about flowers she helped me get what I pictured. She even was able to help me with my go pro camera in my bouquet.

Sent on 08/07/2016

Bloomsbury Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review Briana! It was wonderful working with you! I think you will always have the "most unique" bouquet! Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day with Josh! Best wishes for the future! -Lauren

Jen · Married on 10/14/2017

Lauren is fantastic! I used her for my October wedding and she took the style I had in my head and put it into real life — my arrangement of flowers was beautiful. I had a budget, actually a very tight budget for flowers, but she stuck within it. I would recommend Lauren to anyone. Lauren made sure the day of my wedding that I was pleased with my bouquet and ceremony flowers which of course I was — they were beautiful!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Bloomsbury Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Jen! I was happy that I could stick within your desired budget and even write your quote for you during your consult! I'm so pleased that you loved everything! Your photos were beautiful! Best Wishes to you and Wade! -Lauren
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 05/04/2019

3.0

Worth the Searching to Find

Searching for a florist who fit our budget, who was responsive, and who got our vision was one of the most challenging aspects of planning our wedding. Once I met Lauren, I instantly felt assured that she was the perfect fit for us. She's organized and responded to all of our requests and questions. Our budget wasn't huge, but what she provided went above and beyond. It was a great value and she was so easy to work with. She perfectly gave our wedding the romantic vibe we were going for. The fact that she did the actual set up the day-of and even stuck around to help the guys pin their boutonnieres was icing on the cake. I'd recommend her to anyone.

Bloomsbury Floral Design 16