Bloomsberry Flowers Reviews

Bloomsberry Flowers 4
Bloomsberry Flowers 5
Bloomsberry Flowers 6

Callie · Married on 10/05/2019

Exactly what the bride wanted

The flowers for my daughter's wedding were beautiful. She told Carlos her vision and he made it happen. We had so many compliments! And the price was very reasonable. We would highly recommend Bloomsberry Flowers for any wedding or event.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Erin Starks · Married on 10/05/2019

Fantastic!

We worked with Bloomsberry Flowers for our wedding on October 5 and it was flawless. Carlos was excellent in every way, answered our emails and calls promptly, touched base with us regularly, and was flexible when I added, subtracted, or changed any element of our arrangements. He was on time, super nice, and most of all, the flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I had envisioned. He arranged for us boutonnieres, corsages, bouquets, a sweetheart table garland, individual roses for centerpieces, and an arbor arrangement that was absolutely stunning. I am so, so happy with our experience with Bloomsberry and would 100% recommend.

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Bloomsberry Flowers 7
    Bloomsberry Flowers 8
  • Robin

Robin Carney (Britt) · Married on 09/14/2019

Bloomsberry Flowers added so much class to my wedding

Working with Carlos at Bloomsberry flowers was a joy! He got to know me during our initial meeting and the things that were important to me. He transferred all of that knowledge to ensure everything was perfect! We discussed the types of flowers that would work as well as the colors! The sweetheart table was decorated so perfect!! Thanks Carlos for making our day so special!!

Rich and Robin Britt

Sent on 09/29/2019
    Bloomsberry Flowers 9
    Bloomsberry Flowers 10

Jennifer Villani · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolute genius work!!!

If there was a way to give Carlos more than 5 stars, I absolutely would. I went into my wedding planning not really knowing what I wanted, but Carlos took the few ideas that I brought to him... and he exploded with gorgeous plans and flowers. I really have no words. It was an absolute dream come true. He is an absolute GENIUS when it comes to these arrangements, and there aren't enough words to express my gratitude and respect for him. Thank you for everything, Carlos. Love, Jenny and Chris

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Gloria

Gloria Lambert Pauls · Married on 07/06/2019

Superb, gorgeous, lush and original arrangements.

Carlos at Bloomsberry loves flowers. A true artist, he designs superb , gorgeous, lush and original arrangements.
    Courtesy combines with good business practices here, creating a happy partnership with the client.
    We were thrilled with our Wedding flowers and the comments heard from our guests.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Shelley · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful!

You can tell right away that Carlos is passionate about what he does! He was excited about creating arrangements, worked within our budget, and of course created beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for our day! We would highly recommend Bloomsberry Flowers!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Barry

Barry Brown · Married on 06/07/2019

Seemingly smooth !!!

Bloomsberry flowers did an outstanding job on all of our wedding flowers!! The best arrangements I have ever seen at a wedding !! Carlos met with us, and kept in contact with us about all of the details leading up to the wedding!! such a great experience, I would highly recommend bloomsberry and Carlos to anyone !!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Bloomsberry Flowers 11
    Bloomsberry Flowers 12
  • Aaron

Aaron Bevenour · Married on 04/06/2019

Prepare to be wowed

We worked with Carlos from Bloomsberry and it was an incredible experience. Not only did the flowers look amazing, with the alternating high and low vases on each table, but the amount of dedication and flexibility put it over the top. He was planning on setting up the flowers 2 hours before guests arrived at our venue, but there was an issue at the venue that caused him to delay his schedule for an hour. He was still very accommodating and everything looked great. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Patience · Married on 10/05/2018

Romantic Elegance

Carlos and team were fantastic to work with for our wedding. I came to Carlos with maybe one or twofold Pinterest photos but still wanting something unique. Carlos’ designs for our bouquets, floral arrangements, boutineers, flower crowns, cake flowers, and centerpieces were elegant, classy, romantic, and truly one of a kind. Carlos made our event incredibly special. We are so grateful for the time he spent with us to learn our styles, wants, and needs for our wedding. I can’t wait to plan my next event with Carlos!!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Alejandra · Married on 05/05/2018

Carlos was great to work with. He made my vision into reality, everything was beautiful, fresh and on point. They communicated very well thru out the whole process.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Megan · Married on 04/14/2018

Carlos was nothing short of amazing!! He had so many great ideas and the flowers for my wedding turned out amazing!! He was able to add sentimental touches that meant the world to me!! I highly recommend working with him at bloomsberry!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Jess · Married on 04/07/2018

Carlos at Bloomsberry Florist is so friendly, kind and extremely creative when it comes to flowers. He had the best prices and was willing to work with our budget. He was very easy to get a hold of and was very organized.
    The flowers for my wedding were beautiful! Absolutely perfect! If you hire him you will LOVE him!!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Jordan · Married on 09/09/2017

My experience with Carlos was flawless. He was a great communicator, an amazing florist (the flowers he picked were GORGEOUS and have lasted a week after the wedding), and timely. I received so many compliments on my flowers and he added so many unique touches that really made my bouquet stand out. One of my colors was coral (the deep pink orange color) that many places do not have matching items. I had such a tough time after finding bridesmaids dresses in the color I had dreamed of to finding matching items. I expressed this to Carlos for my flowers and he found these beautiful matching flowers and then ones of a similar tone that complimented by color theme beyond what I could have imagined. The bridal party and parents also loved their flower arrangements and they looked beautiful and fresh from 12pm delivery to the end of the night (11:30pm).

I HIGHLY recommend Carlos! Outside of these areas above he was also reasonably priced which is important considering how much the big day costs :)

Go with Carlos, you won't be sorry!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Elisabeth · Married on 06/02/2017

Carlos was wonderful to work with during the whole process and the flowers were absolutely stunning!!! I was so happy with his work and would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Allyson · Married on 04/21/2017

Working with Bloomsberry Flowers for our wedding was a great experience! Carlos is very professional and helpful throughout the entire process and our flowers were absolutely beautiful!!! Carlos followed up with me many times before the wedding to confirm all of the details and hand delivered my bouquet to me the day of. I received so many complements on everything that Bloomsberry made (the bouquets, centerpieces, flowers for the cake, unity candle arrangement, boutineers) and the guests could not wait to take the centerpieces home at the end of the night! I am SO happy to have worked with Carlos and Bloomsberry Flowers for our wedding and highly recommend them to anyone looking!!!
    Thanks again, Allyson 4/21/17

Sent on 05/17/2017

heather · Married on 11/11/2016

Bloomsberry Flowers is incredible! They provided the centerpieces, the bouquets and flowers for the cake at our wedding. I had a photo of a floral table runner that I loved and Bloomsberry was able to recreate it exactly! For the bouquet's and cake they just created something on their own and they came out so beautiful. They came out to the venue on the day of the wedding and put together all the centerpieces and candles and made sure they were perfect. They were so easy to work with and so friendly, plus they are extremely affordable. They have very competitive prices and don't overcharge for things you don't need. I cannot say enough great things about Bloomsberry, their creativity and the work that they do. I will be sure to use them moving forward for every event I plan!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Kate · Married on 11/05/2016

Carlos made our wedding absolutely beautiful!
    He worked with us patiently as we detailed our vision, and he created a product that I couldn’t have even imagined. Our color palette was bold and varied (oranges and pinks and purples, oh my!) but he masterfully crafted cohesive and beautiful bouquets. Our guests all vied for the centerpieces at the end of the night, noting how unusual (and gorgeous!) they were. His professionalism and attention to detail are phenomenal, and we are so glad that we employed his services.
    Oh! And he’s a really great guy, too! Seeing his smiling face as he brought my bouquet to the bridal suite put me right at ease, and reminded me that our wedding was in good hands. As my photographer said to me as he left, “You have the nicest florist ever!”

Sent on 11/27/2016

Candice · Married on 09/04/2016

Carlos did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding flowers! When I first met with Carlos, I had a very vague idea of what I wanted and he was able to give me suggestions as to what would look the best. When the bridesmaids and my bouquets arrived on the wedding day, I was blown away! It was better than I ever thought after I provided a very vague description of what I wanted. I still have my bridal bouquet dried out because it was so beautiful - I wish it could stay in bloom forever! Carlos also provided a simple linen "alter" with flowers tied at each end and it look absolutely stunning for our outside wedding. Overall Carlos was great to work with and very professional and he truly has a talent for flowers!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Leigh · Married on 07/23/2016

What can I say, Carlos from Bloomsberry Flowers was an absolute pleasure to work with. He followed up with me about 5 times two weeks before the wedding to make sure that everything was set on both ends. I changed my order many of times, but Carlos made those changes easily. The flowers were PERFECT and held up weeks after the wedding and that was a lot because it was the HOTTEST day of the year. The flowers that he provided at the reception were gorgeous and many of the guests gladly took home the centerpieces. I was absolutely in love with my bouquet!! Would recommend to ANYONE.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2016

Seriously, look no further. Carlos from Bloomsberry is a genius. He was so friendly and professional and continued to emphasize that what my groom and I wanted was what mattered the most, and he was not pushy at all. He was able to provide a GORGEOUS bouquet for me, seven bouquets for my bridesmaids, two corsages for my mom and MIL and twelve boutonnieres for the guys and dads. He incorporated my "something borrowed" and "something old" into my bouquet (a rosary and a brooch). He also did the centerpieces for our venue, which was included in the price of the venue (Harry Savoy's Ballroom). Everything turned out beautifully! Thank you, Carlos!!
    - Jessica and Matt Palardy

Sent on 08/15/2016

Elyse · Married on 06/18/2016

Bloomsberry Flowers did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding! We only met with one other florist before picking BF, and it was clear that they were going to be the better fit. At the first meeting Carlos took his time getting to know us and write down everything that he needed to know and asked questions so he could get an idea of what we wanted. This made a good impression right from the start. Also I didn't really have a clear idea of what I wanted going in and they were very helpful in guiding us in a direction. He wasn't pushy at all and the pricing was fair.

Carlos met with us a couple of times in person and verified everything over email and the phone prior to the wedding so I felt very confident on our wedding day that everything would be just as I had come to imagine it! And it was absolutely gorgeous! I had been going back and forth about what I was doing for a background for my altar and Carlos was very patient and flexible. And it looked better than I could have ever expected. The centerpieces, bouquets and boutineres were also all so perfect! I can't wait to get my wedding photos back to relive that moment again of seeing the final look of everything!

I'm so happy with how everything turned out and I'm so glad that I chose Bloomsberry Flowers for my big day!!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Bloomsberry did amazing with the floral arrangements for my wedding. Carlos was able to take my always changing vision and make it come to life. I couldn't have asked for anything better. The guests kept complimenting the flowers. And I absolutely loved my bouquet!!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Carla · Married on 06/11/2016

How do I describe our wedding flowers...PERFECTION!!! Everything was absolutely STUNNING! I seriously couldn't have dreamt more beautiful flowers! Carlos definitely has a wonderful vision and an eye for detail! Everyone commented on how incredibly perfect and beautiful our arch was that we were married under! Carlos, thank you for the bottom of our hearts for making our incredible flowers!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Angela · Married on 05/29/2016

I cannot stress enough how ABSOLUTELY AMAZING Carlos is -- as a person and as a florist! He worked with us every step up the way to ensure that our wedding flowers were exactly how we imagined. He is so kind and caring, and his work is top-notch! I gave him a general idea of what I like and what colors I was looking for, and then basically gave him creative freedom to do whatever he liked. I could not have been more happy with the result! He is super accommodating and invited me in to look at other work he did for other wedding to get an even better sense of my likes and dislikes. He was truly the best choice we made for our entire wedding, and super affordable. THANK YOU, CARLOS!!!!!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Gina · Married on 05/21/2016

I made the right choice going with Bloomsberry for my wedding! At first, I thought I wasn't that concerned about flowers but I am so glad I went for QUALITY with Bloomsberry. Our ceremony was supposed to be outdoors, and due to a rainy weekend, we had to make the last minute decision to have it inside. I would not have been happy if it weren't for our GORGEOUS ceremony flowers. They were HUGE and each flower was full and beautiful! They were so impressive, I didn't even need anything else! (I had extra rose petals and decorations that I didnt even need!) And the bouquets were absolutely amazing. Carlos got me exactlyyy what I asked for, but it was prettier than I ever could have dreamed of! Each peony was so fluffy and the colors were just amazing! (Two days later, it is still thriving and looks untouched!) My wedding would not have been the same if I went cheap on flowers. You really get high quality and peace of mind with Bloomsberry. Carlos was awesome- he checked in with me frequently and it was almost as if he were an additional wedding planner! He thinks of everything and is such a calming person to deal with! I could go on forever-- there's too many great things to say. Pick Bloomsberry! :)

Sent on 05/23/2016