12 Reviews for Blooms PCB LLC

Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
12 Blooms PCB LLC Reviews

Angela, Blooms owner, was AMAZING!!!! She can take your ideas and truly bring them to life. We had a tight budget and she STILL worked her magic and gave me the most beautiful wedding of my dreams. Not only did her work impress me, but my friends and family we all blown away! Blooms was super easy to contact, and Angela is an living encyclopedia on flowers and arrangements. For the best experience just give her your vision and trust her to bring it to life. I can't sing her and Blooms team praises enough!!

Profile Picture User6088022, Recently Married, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Angela at Blooms PCB is fabulous to work with and at what she does. She was very accommodating thru the entire process and my wedding flowers were gorgeous! I showed her one picture for inspiration and she matched it perfectly. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

Angela at Blooms PCB was amazing! She spent so much time talking to me about what all I wanted to make sure my day was perfect. Planning a wedding from out of state was stressful, but thanks to her I wasn't worried at all about my flowers and rentals. Everything looked gorgeous for such a great price. Everyone was bragging on our flowers and decorations. She was able to get me peonies in the middle of September and they were stunning!! You can't go wrong with Blooms PCB!

Profile Picture Cassidy, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Angela is Amazing! I was blown away when I saw our flowers!
She took my vision and crafted a masterpiece! ( which I'm preserving currently !)
Angela exceeded my expectations continuously.. from the moment I first contacted her to ask about pricing , to after I was wed...( she even stopped and picked up a flower girl basket for me after we had forgotten ours)
I could go on and on.
From my pedals and my jr bridesmaids peony
( you should see the size of this peony she found!!) To my absolutely gorgeous bouquet...
It was exactly what I had wanted, it was PERFECT.
And she was stress-free unlike many of the other vendors I came in contact with, lol.
I highly recommend Bloom's if you're looking for a florist in the north Florida south Alabama area! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kimberley, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Angela was great. I had a vision of what I wanted, but she helped fine tune it and executed it beautiful. I was shocked by how gorgeous the individual blooms were - some of the roses were the biggest I've ever seen. The arrangement were magazine-worthy. On a more serious note, my wedding planning phase fell during a very hard time for Angela as she lost someone very dear to her. Despite her suffering, she communicated with me frequently and never lead me to believe she couldn't do the job. I am blessed to have met Angela and have her beautiful flowers grace our wedding.

Profile Picture Heidi, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were wonderful! She helped me get exactly what I wanted for each bouquet!! I also received many compliments on the bouquet!

Profile Picture Mandy , 4/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were very happy with Angela! She did a beautiful job with all of our flowers for both the ceremony and reception. She also did a beautiful job setting up all of our chairs for the outdoor wedding. Prior to the wedding she was fantastic to work with. She was quick to answer any email or text and always willing to meet to talk about anything that may have come up during the wedding planning process. She was great to work with and we really enjoyed getting to know her during the process. I would definitely recommend her to any one else planning there wedding!

Profile Picture Hannah, 4/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Angela IS amazing! I had called multiple florists looking for a specific flower which was always met with an abrupt, "No!" My first call to Angela she responded, "No problem!" We didn't give her much guidance on what we wanted- but the floral arrangements she created absolutely blew us away!
They were stunning! Better than anything I had envisioned! And I was one happy bride!!!
Would definitely give her our business again!!

Profile Picture Sherrie, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Angela was a pleasure to work with! Everything turned out beautiful!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Angela was absolutely fantastic!! I booked her from out of town for my beach wedding and couldn't have been happier with the results! I had a tight budget and a vision which she created perfectly. She was easy to reach and promply answered all of the questions I had. She even offered to help save my big day if need be when I told her I couldn't reach my wedding company for several days. She was truly amazing and her work was stunning! I was so impressed that I preserved some flowers and suculents with silica gel for a keepsake. Thank you for everything!!

Profile Picture Angela, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Angela was an incredible asset to me as I planned my PCB wedding from
out of town. She took my vision and used her creativity to design the most gorgeous floral arrangements! When we arrived to our beach reception and saw the flowers, I was blown away.

Profile Picture Morgan, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

great quality flowers for a great price!! You guys were awesome!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements