102 Reviews for Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio

Single Flowers (5)
Flower Petals (4)
Non-Floral (4)
Venue Visit (2)

Very detail oriented and everything was beautiful!

Profile Picture Rachael, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

If you are considering hiring Blooms for your wedding or other special event, we strongly recommend that you do! I met Nicole at a wedding show and scheduled a time to meet with her to discuss what we were looking for in regards to floral. We discussed each piece of the ceremony & reception to make sure we had everything we did and didn't want. We then received a draft with all of our options so we could make a decision based on our budget. We scheduled a preview and it was one of the best things we did during our wedding planning. We absolutely loved seeing our centerpieces, bouquets and other floral arrangements before the wedding day. Together we adjusted the designs to make our vision come to life and on our wedding day it was perfect. The guest tables, the ceremony decorations outside, our bouquets and everything was beautiful and elegant. The flowers held up great in the heat and almost two weeks later I still have some flowers left in a vase on my counter! Thank you Blooms for taking the time to understand our vision and doing everything to make it come to life!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/4/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

While flowers are a very important part of the wedding, I did not have a set vision in mind for what I wanted. I had a picture of a bouquet but only a verbal description of a soft white and pastel pink color scheme to fit in a specific centerpiece provided by our venue. Even without the best description from me on what I wanted, Suzanne and Nicole delivered exactly what I had in mind! This showed their skill and experience that were able to deliver with such ease. They were easy to work with from start to finish, I loved the way they listened to what your price points were and then took it a step further to give you options including specifically what flowers would be included in that price point. Would choose them again without hesitation!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/7/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I had a great experience working with Blooms for our wedding. I was intimidated by this process since I did not have much knowledge about flowers or floral arrangements. Luckily Suzanne and Nicole are absolute experts and professionals and were able to walk me through the process. I gave them just a few ideas about what I liked and they took those ideas and created beautiful bouquets, center pieces, and alter arrangements. Blooms was so great to work with from start to finish. I could always contact them with a quick question and expect a prompt response. I I even had to add additional flowers just a few days before the wedding and it they pulled it off no problem! Everything looked absolutely beautiful and we are so grateful that Blooms was able to help make our special day so perfect. I would recommend Blooms for your wedding or any special event.

Profile Picture Abbye, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I came across Blooms while visiting our venue, and I could not be happier that our paths crossed that day because they were incredible!! Nicole and Suzanne were so accommodating throughout the planning process, their communication was spot on and their attention to detail was phenomenal. I loved that they offered a preview session to help make sure we were on the same page. They truly made my vision come to life, and I was blown away the day of my wedding when I saw everything come together for the first time. Their work was beautiful and they really listened to and nailed every single detail. If you're looking for a florist do yourself a favor and book these ladies, I promise you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nicole and Suzanne from the start have been exceptionally responsive, accommodating and absolutely wonderful. They made my vision come alive. I was especially impressed with the decorations and my bouquet! The colors were stunning! Thank you Nicole and Suzanne for an amazing outcome!

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/28/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Suzanne and Nicole are wonderful ladies to work with! From the beginning they were warm, understood my vision and were very patient with me as I sent them about a zillion and ten inspiration pictures of what I was going for and pictures of actual pieces of progress made on the wedding (dresses, props, etc). The day of the wedding they came up to say hello and hand deliver my bouquet as well as a surprise care kit (I’ll let you discover what was in it!) and their work was GORGEOUS! The tables were just absolutely beautiful and everyone complimented me on how lovely everything looked. I would highly recommend working with Blooms!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jaime, 4/28/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nicole and Suzanne were so easy to work with/flexible in our out-of-town planning, really understood what we were looking for (even when I couldn’t quite articulate it myself!), created beautiful bouquets and table arrangements, and seamlessly navigated last minute changes to our floor plan. Our guests had so many great things to say about our floral arrangements, and we are so grateful to Blooms for all that they did to make our wedding day beautiful!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 4/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nicole and Suzanne are amazing. They took our vision and made it a reality, that far exceeded our expectations! From the bouquets, to the boutonnieres, to the centerpieces, everything was beautiful. My jaw dropped when I entered the reception hall!! We received many compliments on the flowers and the candlelit centerpieces.

Profile Picture Regina, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Oh my goodness there is so much to say! Nicole and Suzanne were amazing! I live across the country, but my husband and I were married in Lake George in June 2012. Nicole and Suzanne helped me "see" my flower vision by emailing me pictures of mock ups of most of the flowers. It was a huge "above and beyond" but it made made me (and my mom) feel so comfortable! Their final product was just beautiful. The roses and centerpieces were more than I even dreamed. I highly recommend these friendly ladies for any and all flower needs!!

Profile Picture User2572804, Recently Married, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Blooms does AMAZING work! They're so knowledgeable and passionate about their work. They were so pleasant to work with and really went above and beyond to put our vision together for the big day! I'd highly recommend Blooms to others.

Profile Picture Chenique, 3/2/18, 15 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Blooms was so easy to work with and their product result was BEAUTIFUL! Nicole and Suzanne are very professional and always answered my questions in a timely manner. My bouquet came out amazing and it was like they could read my mind regarding what I wanted. I will only use Blooms for floral for future events after this experience.

Profile Picture Alex, 2/2/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Absolutely beautiful work. I went into a consultation with a mismatch of ideas and they helped so much and offer honest opinions. Everything was perfect and at an awesome price. I was very happy with their service.

Profile Picture Mariam, 12/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Nicole and Suzanne were amazing from the very start! I met them at a wedding show, an arrangement of hydrangeas caught my eye. I knew they must have been there all day, but they still looked perfect! I was reading online about how delicate they were and that they wilted easily, but here they are looking very alive and full! Throughout the whole process they were responsive and listened to every request. On the day of, the flowers arrived on time and were beautiful!

Profile Picture Deirdre, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Nicole and Suzanne did an AMAZING job on the floral arrangements for our wedding. I can't say enough good things about them. From the first initial sit down meeting they were very professional, helpful, and very friendly! They created exactly what I had always envisioned. We received so many compliments on our bouquets and centerpieces. I would hands down recommend them to anyone looking to hire a florist. Thank you so much ladies!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Suzanne and Nicole were great at listening to what we were looking for. All our communications were through email as we lived 3 hours away. Everything arrived on time and the flowers were fresh and looked nice.

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Samples, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Absolutely beautiful work! Very accommodating and talented!

Profile Picture Bree, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We could not have been happier with all of our breathtaking florals for our wedding! Being able to design my bouquet and test out a couple different styles for other pieces prior to the wedding made our vision really come alive - and when the special day came we knew exactly what we would be getting and they definitely didnt disappoint! Even more gorgeous than we remembered!! Nicole and Suzanne are so knowledgeable and talented. We are so fortunate to have found them!

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Working with Nicole and Suzanne was a pleasure. They were so accommodating with my budget and understood what my vision was. They also are very good about getting back to you which makes the planning process a lot easier. I couldn't have asked for a better array of floral centerpieces and bouquets on my wedding day. They were perfect! I highly recommend using them as your florist for your big day!

Profile Picture Emmi, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Nicole and Suzanne are amazing! I gave them an overall idea of what I was looking for and the colors that I wanted and what they came up with far exceeded my expectations. Everyone at the wedding commented on how beautiful the ceremony space and centerpieces were. I truly can't say enough about them - they helped make the day stress free and perfect for us.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The ladies at Blooms were extremely knowledgeable and helpful!!! They created the most beautiful swag and corsages!!! They were perfect and even more beautiful than I imagined!!! They even stepped it up quite a few notches and had a goodie bag delivered to my room before the ceremony!!!! I highly recommend Blooms!!!!

Photo for Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio Review - Only picture on my phone...doesn't do it justice!!!
Profile Picture Ashleigh, 8/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nicole and Suzanne are fantastic. The flowers at my wedding were gorgeous and really helped make the ceremony and reception site beautiful. Everyone who got to take home a centerpiece commented on how long the flowers lasted and that the flowers were of amazing quality. Nicole and Suzanne have such a great eye for details and have many wonderful ideas that helped make the process of picking flowers easy and enjoyable. Also, the preview session was invaluable! It was amazing to be able to see my bouquet and the centerpieces and be able to make changes on the spot to see how the flowers would look with more color, less color, a different ribbon, etc. I will recommend Blooms to everyone I know who is getting married!

Profile Picture Jenny, 7/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

They were perfect. I don't know what else to say they were perfect. They were so responsive, accommodating, and having the preview session really helped us decide flowers, colors, and sizes of the floral arrangements. The day of the wedding they showed up on time and set up everything exactly as we wanted. I would definitely recommend them to anybody.

Profile Picture Greg, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I love Blooms! As a true flower fanatic I could not be happier with the entire process with them. They worked with every new little tweak I threw their way. The colors were perfect and the flowers such quality! Guests and I still had the centerpieces looking beautiful a week and a half later dispite having to travel with them for 5 hours home. They were very open to me reusing the aisle flowers as the centerpieces for the reception tables and orchestrated the set up seamlessly. They even helped our wedding coordinator set up our sweetheart table in the most wonderful way. As a very hands-on bride I greatly appreciated my vendors ability surprise me. Apart from the beautiful designs they create, it was their enthusiasm with making my vision a reality that drew me the most. Our preview session (which was free because a promotion with the AAWA) was so fun and allowed us to work out all the details. They even sent us home with some of the flowers. Every part exceeded expectations. I can't attest to their pricing as they were the only florist I wanted to work with. But they were worth every penny. Flowers were one of my priority items and they were flawless.

Profile Picture Britne, 7/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Our wedding was in Lake George, NY this past weekend and Blooms helped our venue look absolutely beautiful, or add to its' beauty should I say. Nicole and Suzanne are so talented and I just can't even believe how perfect the decorations were. The whole night ended up perfect, and it's only because of all of the vendor's exceptional work. We are extremely grateful that we used their services, and we would definitely recommend them to any Bride looking for beautiful and stunning florals to accent their ceremony and reception space! We are so appreciative of all the hard work they put into our special day!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews