blooms forever events Reviews

25 | Arlington, TX

25 Reviews for blooms forever events

25 blooms forever events Reviews

Mark · Married on 03/23/2017

We loved you, thanks a lot!!! We highly reccomend them! =)

Dian is amazing! Her vision for our daughter's wedding exceeded my ridiculously high expectations! She is so very creative, honest and has such a tremendous amount of passion for her craft! I wish I could show you pictures! Fabulous!

Stacey · Married on 04/12/2014

I am so please with Blooms Forever! They did my wedding a few weeks back and the flowers were gorgeous and- more importantly- exactly what I had envisioned. Dianne really took the time to understand what I wanted. And she was so flexible since I kept making changes to our contract. The flowers were sooo beautiful! Definitely recommend for your event!

Vanessa · Married on 04/12/2014

Dian did an amazing job!!! I gave her an idea of what I was looking for and she ran with it and surpassed all of my expectations! She is truly a sweet person and so easy to work with! My bouquets were gorgeous and she used awesome colors that made my bouquet stand out. I will definitely go back to Dian for all of my future flower needs.

Flowers were gorgeous! Did such a wonderful job.

Sonya · Married on 08/31/2013

I would highly recommend Dian and her team if you are looking for flowers for your wedding. Being new to the state of Texas I was unfamiliar with the local florist. When I met Dian she was very helpful and constantly asking what is it that I wanted. She was full of knowledge, suggestions and was their from day one helping me with whatever it was I had concerns about. From my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquet, centerpieces etc they were all just stunning. My guest were calling after the wedding asking about the flowers.

Danielle · Married on 07/13/2013

Dian did an amazing job on our flowers for our wedding on July 13, 2013! The moment I arrived at the venue, to see the hydrangeas in the reception area, it was exactly how I wanted it and even more! I absolutely loved the bouquets, garters, etc! I loved how she blinged out my bouquet! I was so impressed!
    I have gotten so many compliments on the flowers at our wedding! The ceremony arrangements on the pillars were beautiful, along with the bows on the pews, and rose petals going down the aisle! It was absolutely beautiful! Dian was very professional and reasonable and has so much experience in whatshe does! You can just tell her your colors and she can take it from there! With us having 2 months to find a florist and having a budget, Dian was able to work within our budget plus do more! The quality of the flowers were so good! I would recommend Dian to anyone! Thanks so much Dian for making our wedding day very special!!!!

Want beautiful flowers from a reliable, talented florist, that pays attention to details? Blooms Forever is the way to go!!

In your consultation with Dian you will quickly realize her years of experience and knowledge of weddings and women. She REALLY listens (I found many florists who did not) and works hard to understand your needs and wants. As a person she, is very calm and easy going, professional and full of great ideas, all of which are great combination to deal with in the stresses of wedding planning.

Dian worked nicely with our budget and helped me realize things I never thought of. I really wanted a clean and simple look and if I had a bouquet with white flowers and greenery that from afar (and in photos) the white against my dress would blend in so your eye just sees the pops of green, and that was NOT the look I wanted. She even provided me some floor layout suggestions since there was a less than desirable object at the venue that I was trying to work around. Let me tell you, all of this does NOT come from someone who just started in the florist business.

I was stressed over how to match my colors with the mother in laws dress color so I just left it up to Dian, after all that is her profession and what she does best, right? So I trusted her. I pretty much gave her my color and a few simple guidelines/requirements (clean & simple look and certain shapes were important to me) for the bouquets & table tops & alter flowers.

Might I add, Blooms Forever came in & setup everything as expected with no issues.

The flowers turned out gorgeous!!!
    I received a lot wonderful comments from my guest on the flowers.
    The quality of the flowers were great!!!
    - I can now appreciate that so much more after having recently having gone to another wedding where the flowers were weak & wimpy looking.

My bouquet was stunning! And it was one of the most prettiest and memorable items of my wedding!

Suzanne · Married on 06/30/2012

We picked Dian and Blooms Forever from The Knot. I am so impressed with her and her creative ideas which made the wedding and all of the flowers so fanstastic. She is very considerate of your budget and let;s you decide what you want. They went way over and beyond what i ever imagined my daughters flowers would look like and I would love to use her again. This florist is fantastic!!!!!

Linda · Married on 05/12/2012

Blooms Forever is wonderful! We used them for my daughters wedding. Long story short our original florist decided 3 weeks before the wedding she might not be able to provide the flowers originally contracted because it was the day before mothers day even though this had been discussed from day one. Last minute I frantically called Dian at Blooms Forever and she was amazing. She was so wonderful to work with. She knew exactly what we wanted and did not have a problem putting it together on such late notice. She gave us everything we wanted and made sure to stay in our budget. She was so professional and kept me calm. She went out of her way to make sure we were happy prior to the wedding. I actually called her two days before the wedding and requested some additional flowers. She personally came to our wedding and when we arrived at the chapell her and her crew were already there setting up. It was amazingly beautiful. My daughter, the grooms mother and I all had tears in our eyes. Dian took care of every little detail and even went an extra step by pinning on boutineers and handing out bouquets personally. I would recommend this event florist to anyone. You will not be disappointed. This florist truly did color my daughters wedding with their beautiful floral designs.

• W

Courtney · Married on 01/07/2012

Dian at Blooms Forever did a spectacular job on the flowers and decor for our ceremony and reception. The reception in particular looked incredible and we have received so many compliments, even from men who probably would not otherwise have commented on flowers or decorations. She and her staff were very easy to work with and we had no worries that they would do a great job.

She really understood what we were looking for and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. What Dian put together was even better than the photos from magazines and other weddings I brought with me to use as examples for what I 'hoped' for but never expected to actually receive.

The quality of the flowers was also excellent... the bouquet and arrangements that were brought home after the reception were still in great condition over a week after the wedding. She really did a beautiful job.

Connie · Married on 12/17/2011

The flowers were beautiful and she did what she said! They gave me a toss bouquet as a gift. Blooms Forever Events wrote out what they were going to do for me including types of flowers, color, and ribbon. The centerpieces were creative and beautiful. They included the candles for me so it would be one less thing I had to worry about. They told me what they were going to do and what I needed to do as well. At last minute they included cake topper. They were wonderful to work with and flowers were breath taking!

Haylie · Married on 03/12/2011

Midway through the reception, my mom and I looked at each other and said, "Yep, the florist and the bakery were the best decisions we ever made." Dian at Blooms Forever was a lifesaver...she worked miracles with our budget, made exquisite arrangements with little to no input from me, and made my vision come to life like she could see what was in my head. Dian was our first hire, and I knew from the minute we met that she got my style. Bring your initial magazine cutouts and sketches to her, talk color scheme, and then let her do her thing. Don't micromanage - she will give you a PHENOMENAL product. If you are having a hard time visualizing what she's describing, ask for a sketch...she can do it for you on the fly, and it helps a lot. She is the only florist I met with who actually made original suggestions instead of just asking for a magazine clipping to duplicate. She's a great choice for any type of bride - traditional or modern, picky or easygoing.

Tanya · Married on 04/03/2010

What a wonderful experience Dian is so much fun to work with! From the day of our first meeting until the day of the wedding Dian was very professional and very helpful. She offered many useful suggestions and really listened to all my ideas. On the day of our wedding we were completely in awe of how amazing the room looked! Our guests are still talking about the beautiful flowers she provided us for our wedding reception. She is really a joy to work with and did an amazing job on our flowers! Thanks Dian!!

• LaBorde

Lynell · Married on 11/08/2009

Dian listened to us and our needs and wants. She made lovely suggestions and was always quick to answer any questions. Her flowers really set the mood for my wedding that really illustrated my dream.

I was beyond impressed when I first laid eyes on the flowers she created.

Excellent value!

Kelle · Married on 08/08/2009

I absolutely loved my flowers! Dian has a lot of experience and it showed during our consult. I didn't really know what I was doing but went in with some ideas and my flowers turned out gorgeous! I knew that when I turned everything over to Dian she would exceed my expectations - and she did!

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2009

I loved our florist! Everything she made was gorgeous! We did not have many flowers at our wedding, but everything was beautiful. I found the website while searching florists, but didn't even contact her because I thought they were out of my price range. I went to a bridal show at Bass Hall, and won a $50 gift certificate to Blooms Forever. I still thought they would be out of my budget, as I was not budgeting much for flowers, but after meeting with them they quoted me $650 for my flowers after another florist quoted $1200! I couldn't believe how inexpensive they were for such beautiful work!

Ellen · Married on 09/06/2008

I really enjoyed working with Dian. She is professional and has the vision. She spent a lot of time with me going through tons of books and she made my bouquets just perfect. She worked with me to stay in a budget and everything came as it was supposed to! She was a vendor I did not have to worry about - thanks Dian!

Stephanie · Married on 06/07/2008

Beautiful job with my flowers! Dian was great to work with and listened to what I wanted. She delivered what she promised and we got many compliments on how beautiful the ceremony and reception flowers were displayed. I would recommend Blooms Forever to any couple!

Desiree · Married on 06/22/2007

They are awesome! She worked hard to make sure everything was perfect. I changed my mind a million times and she never got frustrated. The flowers were beyond our expectations of what they would be. FANTASTIC!

Chandra · Married on 05/05/2007

We had the most beuatiful flowers! The owner worked with us to make sure we got exactly what we wanted while staying within our budget and the arrangements were wonderful, as were the bouquets. I HIGHLY recommend if you are in the DFW area!

Tabitha · Married on 12/01/2012

Dian did a wonderful job! She was so easy to work with, when I told her what I had in mind she was able to run with it. When my flowers arrive the day of the ceremony they were amazing. My grandmother who used to be a florist was beside herself and so excited about the flowers. I recommend Dian and Blooms Forever to all of my friends and clients.

Melissa · Married on 05/28/2012

Dian was amazing!! When the flowers were brought into the bridal room, everyone dropped what they were doing. They were one of the most complimented aspects of my wedding! Dian is very sweet and flexible. She communicates very well and gave me very good suggestions based on my budget and style. I interviewed several florists, but no one compared to the value, experience, and customer service Dian was able to offer me!

3.5

Dian did an amazing job with the florals for my wedding. I wanted a very specific look and with just a few pictures and a description she captured it exactly and even added a few addtional details to really personalize our florals. We brought her the centerpieces we wanted to use (boxes built by my dad) as well as other decor and candles and she pulled everything together to acheive the 'look' I wanted. She worked with my budget and had no problem making adjustments to make sure we were within our price range. I was very impressed by the quality of her work - would definitely recommend!

• deidreb

Deidre · Married on 05/18/2008

1.6
      1.0
      0.5
      2.0
      1.0

I was very impressed with the company website and decided to use this florist. At the initial meeting, she asked questions about preference, size, colors, etc. She showed me ideas that I really loved. Before leaving I made sure she understood I did not want ANY of a certain flower. Two weeks later when I went to approve my bouquets, they were filled with said flower. It went downhill from there. The revisions were okay, but not what I had asked for. She made a few changes & they ended up being okay but far from my dream arrangements. The final blow was when I went to pick the flowers up, she had made wrist corsages when I specifically asked for pin-ons. The entire process was a disaster.

Sent on 10/02/2008

blooms forever events's reply:

the flowers were for a destination wedding and made in silk.... silks are never the same as the fresh and we thought we had it as she had wanted... on the wrist bands... they were made in place of the pin on flowers because of the weight of the silks and afraid of damaging someone's dress with them... something that was shown to them when they picked them up and could have easily been changed.. We apologize for anything that was upsetting, never is our goal...