Blooms & Co. Reviews

Salt Lake City, UT
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

• User2193944 2+ years ago
    I am so happy that I chose Blooms & Co to do my flowers for my recent wedding. Brynn was really great to work with, and so accomodating. She was really interested in what I liked and wanted. My flowers turned out beautiful and she really delivered on my vision. I happily recommend Blooms & Co all the time - whether it is for a flower arrangement or an event.
    Shantell Married on 08/16/2013
    It was great working with Brynn. She was very willing to meet with us after her hours since both my husband and I work during her store hours. (Which some of the other florist I talked to were not willing to do.) She's super nice and has lots of great ideas. The flowers for our wedding were absolutely beautiful. I would suggest her to anyone!
    Alea Married on 05/25/2013
    I loved working with Brynn, she's easy going and extremely friendly, plus my flowers were stunning. She completely got my ideas and came back with great ideas on how to make it work, she even made sure to have an extra ribbon on my bouquet so I could put a locket on it with my father's picture (he passed away when I was young and my stepfather walked me down the aisle). I'm hoping my now husband gets me more flowers from here later on because they were beautiful.
  • User2179798 2+ years ago
    The flowers were beautiful and she was right on time for delivery. The order was a little different from how I thought we had placed the order, but I was very happy and satisfied with the end result. I would definitely choose them again!
    Carly Married on 12/16/2016
    Blooms & Co. offer tons of unique options. They really listen to what you say and I just loved the owner! Fantastic service.