63 Reviews for Plantscaping & Blooms

Altar Decor (3)
Chuppah Decor (2)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)

You truly get what you pay for!
Arne is a true artist. He met with my daughter and I twice prior to her wedding to discuss details and linen selections. He is BRILLIANT and his staff is professional. They consistently communicated cost, design, and updates.
He took the stress off the bride and the mother of the bride. On the day of the wedding, I chose to have the bouquets delivered to a different location and it was NO problem.
He worked with us through photos and phone calls. I cannot tell you how many of our guests asked us about our florist and flowers. They truly were impressed.
I would recommend Blooms Plantscape for your wedding in Cleveland. He turned the Old Courthouse into the wedding of a lifetime. It was stunning!
Even our caterer commented on the selection of the linens by Arne.

Profile Picture L, 4/27/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral

I used Blooms for my bouquet, my bridemaids bouquets, and my mom and MIL wristlets. Overall, I was very happy with their services. Lauren and Arne were so great and responsive; flowers were definitely not something I had to worry about the day of. My bouquet was beautiful, but some of the princess lilies were a little tired by the time they got to me. I also ordered 2 ferns as the main focal point at the alter, with some pedestals. The pedestals were perfect, but the ferns were not the best; we ended up swapping them with some that my mom had bought from a local greenhouse.
My mom and her friend made paper flowers to incorporate into the bouquets and Arne did this perfectly. The whole thing was so lovely, I was very happy overall.

Profile Picture Chelsey, 10/21/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Non-Floral

Arne & his team did an amazing job for our wedding recently. We met with him a few times, and gave him our overall vision, but also gave him a lot of creative license. I am so happy that we did because the reception venue turned out to be stunning! The room was covered in candles, and the lighting they provided gave the room a candlelit quality. One thing I really loved was that in front of the band, there were two steps that were lined with candles, which looked beautiful. The whole room was just stunning! The bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous too, and he really took into consideration all of the color and flower requests that I had! He also suggested linens for us that looked so perfect in the space! I would 100% recommend Blooms to anyone else planning their wedding because the decor turned out to be amazing!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Simply the best. We worked with Blooms by Plantscaping for our wedding reception. They not only coordinated all of our beautiful flowers, but so much more - chiavari chairs, uplighting, candle displays, etc. Arne has a great eye and perfect captured the look I was going for. My other contact, Lauren, was so responsive and helpful with all of my questions. Blooms is worth every penny and I would definitely recommend them for any event.!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 8/26/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

I was BLOWN AWAY by my wedding decor; and I am admittedly hard to please. Arne saw my vision and carried through with every last detail.

Profile Picture Dana, 12/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Blooms for the bridal and bridesmaid flowers. My mom spoke with them so I had no idea what the flowers would look like. They were gorgeous! Timely delivered, no problems. Blooms also happened to supply the center pieces and do the Christmas decorating at my venue (The Wyndham) and it was beautifully decorated for Christmas. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Claire, 12/10/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets

Arne completely got our vision and made our dream a reality!! Blooms did a fantastic job of adapting to our many changes and working with us to create even more beautiful arrangements than originally expected! I would highly recommend them! My bouquet was the MOST beautiful arrangement I've ever sent and we continue to get compliments on how beautiful and how real all the candles looked. Lauren, was the sooo prompt with responding! She was always on ahead of the game which took out a lot of the stress of this process!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/3/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They did an absolutely AMAZING job with my wedding! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and we also had them decorate the venue and provide the center pieces, which turned out perfect. They took the time to answer any questions we had (even those not related to flowers and decorations) and were able to create exactly what I had imagined. I wanted to be able to describe the style of our wedding and then have guidance on what will look best, as I'm not an expert on flowers and center pieces. They did just that and made everything look amazing!

Profile Picture User7535521, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

When meeting to discuss flowers make sure you are clear as to the colors being discussed. We had a miscommunication on colors and I hated the colors in the arrangements at the trial. However, they were quick to adjust the colors and make another sample arrangement for me to see. The day of my wedding the flowers were absolutely beautiful, I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Profile Picture User7508976, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
4.7

Lauren & Arnie & the staff at Blooms by Plantscaping are great to work with and accommodating of your budget and vision. They were able to recreate all our floral arrangements/bouquets/etc exactly as we had requested - if not better. Additionally, they had great creative insight and offered very elegant altar piece ideas for our ceremony. They can be trusted to make your special day match your dreams and to go above and beyond. Thank you for being easy to work with, detail oriented, and professional. Highly recommend to others!

Profile Picture Sheeba, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

If you want a florist who truly listens, is creative and develops customized plans that will allow you to visualize results that are better than you could have imagined.... look no further as this is the florist and decorating design team for you. Arne and team are fabulous. We are truly thankful that we found such a talented, caring and quality team.

Profile Picture User7511780, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Arnie, Lauren and the entire Crew that provided the delivery and setup were so extremely nice! Not to mention they were so accommodating to changes we made only 2 weeks prior to our wedding! The wedding was a couple months ago and everyone is still ranting and raving to me about my flower arrangements! I would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Arne and the team at Blooms by Plantscaping are amazing! Planning a wedding from afar can be extremely stressful, but Arne and Lauren made sure everything was perfect. I was literally blown away when I saw the floral designs at our wedding. Arne managed to make them even more beautiful than the preview session. He'll take your ideas and inspiration and turn them into the most gorgeous floral designs you've ever seen. HIGHLY recommend them - worth every single penny!

Profile Picture Rema, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Plantscapes met all of my expectations. I would recommend them to any bride looking for her dream wedding flowers.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

You receive an amazing product. There was a mix up where some of the flowers went but the displays and flowers themselves were absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User7488055, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Blooms by Plantscaping made my wedding beyond beautiful. When I walked into the venue I was in awe of how beautiful they made the entire place look. Everyone was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Armine, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I could not have been more pleased with Arne and his Blooms team!!! They are a high end company but having a full service event was worth every penny! I would highly recommend their services and making any event unique, creative and amazing while being a very professional team. Thank you so much Blooms!!!!

Profile Picture nancy, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Blooms by Plantscaping was a joy to work with for our wedding! Arne, Lauren and the rest of the team executed our vision flawlessly! Not only were they so easy to work with during the planning process, everything on our wedding day was perfect! We discussed our vision and Arne and the team carried it out perfectly. Our flowers and decor were absolutely stunning and we could not have asked for anything better! We would highly recommend Blooms by Plantscaping.

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The team at Bloom's carried out the Bride's vision. They did not disappoint. BEAUTIFUL.

Profile Picture Debra, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had my wedding at the Renaissance Cleveland and Blooms by Plantscaping did a wonderful job bringing my vision to life. Arne and Lauren were willing to work within my budget and extremely responsive throughout the process. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Julianne, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They were great to work with. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User7510093, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
4.7

Our flowers were stunning. Plantscaping may be a bit pricier than some, but the quality is exceptional.

Profile Picture Pam, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Arne, Lauren and the team were amazing to work with from start to finish, and did an absolutely beautiful job at our wedding in August 2016. I was an out of town bride and they made the whole experience seamless which was logistically challenging. They were always available for a call or email and were very helpful as I don't know much about flowers other than aesthetics that I like and I'm not the most creative person :) Their bouquets, centerpieces and design elements truly were gorgeous and made our day complete. Also, THE FLOWER WALL!! Our guests loved it and are still talking about what a statement it made.

Profile Picture Julia, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We loved working with Arnie and his staff. They provided excellent advice and made our daughters wedding day just
Beautiful!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Flexible and patient! Changed our minds a few times during wedding planning process and that never seemed to be an issue for Blooms. Blooms came highly recommended and we understand why. No hesitation in recommending to others.

Profile Picture Carol, 7/3/16, 1 Review