Blooms by Bri, LLC Reviews

Blooms by Bri, LLC 7
  • Micah

Micah Lurie · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Florist

Blooms by Bri created beautiful bouquets and boutonnières for my wedding in June. She took ample time working with my ideas and budget to create the flowers that I desired for my wedding day. She remained professional, communicative, and delivered on all of her promises. I couldn’t be happier with the end results and I am so thankful I chose her as our florist. She even sent me pictures as she was creating my order. I 100% recommend her services.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Savannah · Married on 05/11/2019

Very sweet!

Bri went above and beyond to meet my needs. I switched up my ideas more than a few times and she was more than happy to change up to give me the most perfect set of bouquets that I could have imagined! She kept me updated the few days before texting me pics of what she had done so far and let me make changes. She’s such a sweet woman and made that whole process so easy for me.

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Blooms by Bri, LLC 8
    Blooms by Bri, LLC 9

Blooms by Bri, LLC's reply:

Hi Savannah! Thank you so much for the kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you and the bouquets/bouts/garland was so much fun to work on... loved the colors! It was an honor to be a part of your special day. I wish the two of you lots of love and happiness and thank you for the opportunity! Congrats again!

Tessa Kevelighan · Married on 10/20/2018

Bri is the best!!

Bri is wonderful at what she does! My flowers were SO BEAUTIFUL. They made such a statement at the Wedding. I would highly suggest her and her services!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Blooms by Bri, LLC's reply:

Hi Tessa! Thank you so much for the kind words... you and your mom were such a blast to work with. I am so honored that I was given the opportunity to work on your big day!!! I cannot wait to see pics of you, as I'm sure you were beautiful :) Wishing you and Hunter all the best!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2018

Beautiful centerpieces

We hired Bri because she was closest to our venue. So also delivered and setup our centerpieces which was a bonus. The centerpieces turned out beautiful. She was affordable and wonderful to work with! She knew exactly what I was looking for in my vision and would recommend anyone to her!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Blooms by Bri, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Melissa! It was an honor to work with you on your wedding. You two were so much fun to work with. I wish the both of lots of love and happiness together.

Rashelle · Married on 08/03/2018

Absolutely Beautiful Floral Work

Bri was amazing to work with. She sat down with us and planned out just what we wanted. The bouquets she made for us were more beautiful then I could’ve imagined and was blown away! She did a beautiful job on our greenery runners as well and we would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Blooms by Bri, LLC 10
    Blooms by Bri, LLC 11

Blooms by Bri, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! It was such an honor to work with you two on your big day. Wishing nothing but the best for you both!

Alexa · Married on 07/14/2018

Dream come true!!

Blooms by Bri was absolutely wonderful to work with from start to finish. She helped me to flesh out my wedding flower vision and then brought it to life more perfectly than I could’ve imagined!! I would HIGHLY recommend Blooms by Bri for any of your flower needs! She will not disappoint.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Blooms by Bri, LLC's reply:

Alexa, thank you so much for the wonderful words! I had so much fun working on your wedding with you and your family... everything turned out beautiful and you made a gorgeous bride. Wishing lots of love for you two!

Kali Dombrowski · Married on 06/16/2018

Detailed perfection!

I couldn't express how amazing Bri was! She was detailed and kept me updated as she was putting together my flower arrangements. If I wasn't sure about something, she would change it and make it to my liking. She met with me as many times as I wanted (3 times I believe). She was on time the day of the wedding and everything was set up PERFECTLY. I would recommend her to everyone! I'd give her 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Blooms by Bri, LLC 19
    Blooms by Bri, LLC 20
    Blooms by Bri, LLC 21

Blooms by Bri, LLC's reply:

Kali, Thank you so much for your kind words! I truly enjoyed working with you and your family. It was an honor to be a part of your special day. By the way... you two looked amazing! I wish you and Zach all the best!

Kimberly · Married on 05/20/2018

I loved working with Bri for our wedding! She was able to create the vision I had in mind to perfection! Our guests loved the arrangements she put together for our centerpieces and bouquets! She's so kind and patience. It's hard to find people that love what they do and understand the importance of someone's event. I wish I could do monthly events, just so I can use her!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/07/2017

Bri did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding! I have received endless amounts of positive comments on them. They were absolutely beautiful, more than I could have ever imagined!

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2017

I contacted Bri just weeks after she gave birth to her first child & she was easy to get in contact with during that time! If I could have Bri do my flowers just for my house on a weekly basis, I would! She went above and beyond my expectations with my bouquets for me (the bride) & my bridesmaids & the beautiful groomsmen boutonnieres! She is the only person I will recommend as a florist for any event because of the beautiful job that she did. 12/10 recommend her!

Blooms by Bri, LLC 22
    Blooms by Bri, LLC 23
    Blooms by Bri, LLC 24
    Blooms by Bri, LLC 25

Victoria · Married on 08/26/2017

Bri was absolutely amazing! She was professional and quick with responding. She listened to my crazy flower ideas and went with things when I needed to make changes. The best part is that I had a vision, and she was able to give me that plus more with her floral work. The day of my wedding she was prompt and so helpful! She placed flowers and succulents on my cake and around the cake table. She made a beautiful garland for the head table and provided flowers for our natural arch. The best part however to me was my bouquet. I always dreamed of having an enchanted looking bouquet that had lots of greenery and purple with hanging greens. She was able to make a stunning bouquet that fit my dream bouquet! Guests complimented it all night! My husbands boutonniere was also perfect and he loved it! She made our big day perfect and if you are looking for a florist, look no further! Everything Bri makes looks stunning and she has a real talent and passion for floral work! I work at the venue we got married at and I've seen several weddings where she did the flowers. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Kendra · Married on 08/19/2017

Bri was wonderful to work with- very responsive to any mode of communication, communicative throughout the whole process, and very flexible and accommodating regarding delivery times and locations. She sent pictures of the flowers upon delivery as well as the bouquet arrangements, boutonnieres, and centerpieces leading up to my wedding day to make sure they were exactly what I wanted. Everything was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 12/28/2017

kristy · Married on 07/22/2017

Loved, loved working with Bri!! She did an amazing job with high attention to details. Working with Bri was one of the best decisions I could made for our wedding!! Many of my guests commented on how beautiful my flowers were, and they turned out better than I could have imagined. I highly recommend Bri to anyone who wants beautiful flowers.

Chelsea · Married on 06/16/2017

Working with Bri was a pleasure and a huge weight off my shoulders. I knew if she was in charge of my flowers, I had nothing to worry about. She took my descriptions and pictures and brought them to life. I loved getting photo updates of the flowers as well, her attention to detail was amazing!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Misty · Married on 06/03/2017

Bri was amazing. Super affordable and easy to work with. I was amazed at the quality for the price!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Blooms by Bri, LLC 26
    Blooms by Bri, LLC 27
    Blooms by Bri, LLC 28
    Blooms by Bri, LLC 29

Veronica · Married on 05/06/2017

I can't express how much I loved having Bri as my wedding florist and cannot recommend her enough!! She is the sweetest florist/vendor I have ever met, and she really made our wedding day perfect. Our bouquets were beyond gorgeous, the corsages and bouts were amazing, the centerpieces- perfection. I was completely blown away by the work she did-and all our guests had so much praise about the wedding flowers! Even my mom snuck some centerpieces and a bouquet home because she said they were too beautiful and wanted them for herself!

Bri was so patient with me, even after I kept changing what I was doing with centerpieces or was asking questions left and right throughout my almost 2 year wedding planning process. She was super helpful about defining what I imagined in my head (or saw on Pinterest!), and would always have the best recommendations about what was in season and/or in my budget to help bring my ideas to life. She always kept me informed about what she was doing and sent me previews when she received the flowers, as well as when she was making everything. On top of that, I made a mistake and never ordered a boutonnière for the father of the groom, so on the wedding day when we told her we were missing one, she went out of her way to create a makeshift boutonnière even though it was completely my fault!

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. I've already recommended her to all my engaged friends, and one of my bridesmaids is hoping to book her in the near future because of the quality and excellence of her work! She is absolutely the best florist!!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Kathryn · Married on 09/10/2016

Bri at Blooms by Bri was great to work with! We met to talk about our ideas, colors, etc. and she was so passionate and accommodating! As she made the arrangements, she sent us pictures of her progress to make sure it was everything that we wanted! They turned out INCREDIBLE!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/13/2016

Book this vendor! This was the best and easiest part of planning my wedding. Bri was very easy to work with and did a beautiful job! Showed up early with all the floral arrangements and even helped the baker at the English Inn decorate the cake with flowers. Also provided instructions for how to pin on the boutonnieres. Extremely professional! I didn't have to worry about a thing, she took care of it all.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Courtney · Married on 06/18/2016

I would recommend Blooms by Bri in a heartbeat! She was so wonderful to work with and made any changes along the way that I asked of her (and I was one indecisive bride). Everything turned out perfectly and my flowers were one of the things I knew I didn't have to worry about on my big day!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Erica · Married on 05/21/2016

Working with Bri was so easy! I brought in a few pictures of what I liked and Bri was able to make it happen. I loved how much communication we had while she was making the bouquets - sending me pictures of the flowers as they arrived to make sure the colors were correct, and pictures as she arranged the bouquets to make sure I liked them. She was also conscience of my budget and gave me suggestions of other flowers that would look similar, but cost less. I would recommend Blooms by Bri to anyone!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Paige · Married on 10/18/2014

Brianne with Blooms by Bri, LLC is amazing! She understood the vision I was trying to achieve and got it exactly right. She was very professional to work with and responded in a timely manner to my emails and questions. I asked for the flowers to be purple and orange and let her pick which flowers she wanted to use and she ended up finding the perfect flowers. My bouquet was beautiful, unique and captured exactly what I wanted, I cried when I seen it for the first time, it was better than I ever imagined. My girls were also impressed by their bouquets. Also, Brianne delivered them at a timely manner right to me while I was at the hotel getting ready with the girls. It was wonderful not having to worry about the details the day of the way she showed up right on time and set them up nicely for my photographer to get pictures of them before the ceremony.

I would highly recommend Brianne and her entire Blooms by Bri, LLC Floral team, it was flawless, everything was perfect with the bridal party flowers.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Megan Salas · Married on 09/22/2018

Most amazing floral!!

Blooms by Bri was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding day floral! Our order was quite large with 8 people standing on each side and 20 centerpieces but Bri did an amazing job! From the beginning Bri was great at communicating with us and the week of our wedding she communicated with me on each of our floral pieces and asked if I wanted anything changed which I thought was so nice! Bri exceeded my vision and I could't be happier with the way all of our floral looked! I will definitely be recommending Bri to anyone I know getting married and looking for floral!!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Blooms by Bri, LLC's reply:

Thank you Megan for your kind words. It was an honor to work with you on your wedding. Such beautiful flowers choices and palette... can’t wait to see photos!!!. Also, if there was anything different that could have been done to bring the review to 5.0, don’t hesitate to let me know. Thank you again.