26 Reviews for Blooms & Batter

Delivery (5)
Setup (5)
Consultations (4)
24 Blooms & Batter Reviews

Lita is wonderful! She made a cutting cake and 100 cupcake toppers for my daughters wedding. Her theme was succulents- Lita handmade them for the cake, 100 cupcakes that we made and even put them on the cupcakes for us. They were absolutely beautiful and the cake was delicious! They were just perfect. I would highly recommend her for weddings or any occasion.

Profile Picture Chris, 4/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We utilized Lita's services (Blooms & Batter) for our daughter's wedding. The cake was professional designed and was DELICIOUS! All the guests loved the cake, it was moist and beautifully designed. My daughter's vision for the cake was "Winter Wonderland" as she was married the day after Christmas (12/26/2015) - the cake had snowflake imprints and tons of BLING - just amazing!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Lita is very good at contacting you about necessary questions that make the product exactly as you'd like it to be. She cares about personalizing the product to your liking.

Profile Picture Darren, 12/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Adelita was great and made us wonderful cakes that were lovely and affordable! We tasted cakes from several bakeries and hers were the best with really interesting flavors. She did a great job and we were very happy with what we picked.

Profile Picture User6074458, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Adelita is professional, extremely creative and fun to be around. She took my ideas and turned them into beautiful pieces of art. She made our wedding cake, flowers and table decorations. I could not ask for a better baker or decorator. She made our wedding spectacular and I wouldn't change a thing. She knows how to masterfully decorate the wedding while maintaining a fun and positive attitude. I would recommend her to every couple I talk to who is planning their wedding in the local area.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Setup

Adelita did an amazing job with the cake! She has an excellent eye for decorating as well. I would recommend her to any couple

Profile Picture User5580541, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Adelita was extrordinary. Between the amazing cake, and the planning of the decorations for the tables and flowers, she really impressed us considerably. In addition, she went above and beyond her scope of work, when she remained for the reception and assured our family in making sure the event went off without any issues. It was not only a pleasure to have her as a vendor, but it was an honor to have her in attendance of the entire wedding, reception and the clean up. We would highly recommend her for any ones event

Profile Picture Michele (Mother of the bride), 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Cake was beautiful and tasted deliciuos. So good there were no leftovers. Beautiful display quality service. A cake I will remember forever.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was very good. It was a perfect cake. Her service was amazing. I would highly recommend her cakes.

Profile Picture Scott, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

She took this event as if it was for her own child and the cake was fabulous looking and tasted great. Not a piece left over.

Profile Picture Lasheka, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I were looking for a unique flavor and specific style for our wedding cake, but had a tight budget. When we met Lita, we were immediately impressed! Not only was she affordable, but she went out of her way to help with more than we had thought to ask about. She made us feel at home and helped us iron out many details that she wasn't obligated to, but that we hadn't originally been thinking of on our own. She was always quick to respond to any communication and made sure that my requests were met, even if it was somewhat difficult to accomplish. On the wedding day, our cake was exactly what I had hoped and both flavors we chose were delicious! The centerpieces and flowers she made were also very beautiful and better than I had imagined. I only had to give her a small idea of what I wanted and she went above and beyond to make my dream come true!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My wife and I were looking for a specific style and flavor of cake on a budget. After making an appointment with Lita my wife and I were very pleased with her commitment to go above and beyond in providing us with the cake we had in mind. On the actual wedding day, my wife and I were blown away with how good the cake looked and tasted. Blooms and batter also did the centerpieces for our wedding and my wife was very pleased with how they turned out. I am truly impressed with the quality of both product and service we received. For cakes and flowers, Blooms and Batter is who I recommend.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
0.7

Blooms and Batter done an "okay" job on the decor and flowers. My wife gave them certain supplies to use with the decor and requested them back after the wedding. Almost 4 months later and she still has not received them back. The only thing that these people seem to know how to do is call and email over and over and over and over and over and over for a review. Well Ms. what ever your name is, i hope you enjoy this review that you so badly needed.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jon, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Great costumer service and great taste too all the cakes that were purchased.

Profile Picture User5517160, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
3.5

Lita is really nice and strived to make our dream reality. The actual cake and frosting was delicious.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
3.6

was late to church with flowers and price was high but cake was amazing

Profile Picture Heidi, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Blooms and Batter was fantastic! She worked around our difficult schedule and last minute decisions. Not only that, the cupcakes were absolutely beautiful and delicious, everyone loved them and voiced there like for them. Recommended Blooms and Batter to several guest. Everyone was very impressed. I will definitely usts.e them in the future for even

Profile Picture Gina, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Overall, we had a great experience with Adelita. The Wedding cake, Groom's cake and the sheet cakes we ordered tasted good. We had quite a few compliments on all of the cakes. Adelita really took her time to make sure it was everything that the Bride and Groom wanted for the cakes. The decorations were really good especially on the Groom's cake with the Arsenal soccer logo. I would highly recommend Adelita.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was absolutely beautiful! Blooms and Batter fit my taste in what my husband and I wanted for our wedding cake! Blooms and Batter did a fantastic job on my husband's groomsman cake as well! Our guests couldn't stop raving about the taste and design of the wedding cake! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I booked Blooms and Batter to make my cupcakes for my Bridal Shower. They were delicious! The cupcakes were designed into a cute dress, the inside of them had different fillings. Ms. A was a pleasure to work with. If you need any wedding cakes or cupcakes made for your big day, BOOK HER!

Profile Picture Latisha, 6/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We used Blooms and Batter for our wedding last year. Adelita was excellent to work with- very accommodating, friendly, flexible, and very reasonably priced. She worked with us to create a cupcake display that went great with our wedding theme and personally came to our wedding early to set it up. She returned later in the evening to tear it down. The cupcakes and cake were absolutely delicious and we refer Blooms and Batter whenever someone is looking for a cake or cupcakes for any event!

Profile Picture User4647559, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My experience with Blooms &Batter was amazing. Everything from the cake to the Decor! Would refer them to any bride to be!

Profile Picture Shaunika, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough about Adelita. She was great with helping me decide what I wanted and still have what I wanted. Her help and professionalism was very much appreciated.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/21/08, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding was a success due in part to the high quality of service that Blooms an Batter company provided. As I look back, there are two things that captivated me the most about BB services: professionalism and sense of perfection. If I were to get married again I would still chose Bloom and Batter services.

Profile Picture Joses, 12/30/06, 1 Review