122 Reviews for Bloominous.com

Flower Petals (5)
Non-Floral (5)
Consultations (1)
Single Flowers (1)

I can't say enough about this company! I am planning a destination wedding and was having a lot of trouble getting information from my venue. Rachel Carlson at Bloominous was so helpful in making changes to my order and meeting my budget. When information suddenly changed, she responded quickly and made adjustments right away. Best wedding vendor I have worked with so far! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Sierra, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Table Arrangements

I have been working with Candice Richter at Bloominous.com, and she has been so fantastic through every step! She helped me customize the Fairy Dust collection to create my ideal arrangements. She made great suggestions and helped me work within my budget. I must have changed my order at least five times, and she was always so understanding and happy to help! Her customer service is outstanding! I have complete confidence that my flowers are going to be stunning at my wedding in two weeks!!! Thank you Candice!!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/29/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals

Best bargain of my wedding! My bouquet was what I wanted, not some cookie cutter design. Pretty easy to arrange with their directions.

Profile Picture Mary Jo, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Loved the flowers they turned out beautiful for my wedding.

Profile Picture Kindra, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The customer service we received from this company was amazing! The flowers were beautiful and so fresh! Rachel was so helpful with ideas and the quantities needed. Everyone at the wedding commented on the flowers!

Photo for Bloominous.com Review - The cross decorations were inspired by Rachel’s ideas.
Profile Picture Linda, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I had a wonderful experience with Bloominous. A close friend volunteered to do my flowers immediately after I got engaged, and after looking at many different options for buying bulk flowers myself, I'm thrilled I went with Bloominous. We did the Gold Rush collection and all of the flowers, vases, and garlands were absolutely beautiful. It was a lot of work for my friend (he wanted to do it all by himself!) but he had a great time doing it and said it was a wonderful experience! They complimented our venue beautifully and all of our guests complimented them. The correspondence with Rachel couldn't have been easier. It felt like a very personalized experience and all in all this cost about half as much as hiring a professional florist in Brooklyn would have cost! Photos by Justin McCallum.

Photos
Profile Picture Kaitlin, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Had such a wonderful experience using Bloominous and would highly recommend to any bride! The order process was easy and the team was so responsive with the little scheduling mishap I had! The quality of the flowers were beautifuland made absolutely beautiful bouquets that we had a lot of fun diy-ing the day before the wedding. Overall such a great value!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Delivery, Event Design

Bloominous was a life saver! I wanted a certain look with my flowers, but having a destination wedding meant it was difficult to work with florists from afar. Plus, I only wanted bouquets for myself and my 5 bridesmaids, but most florists wanted to offer packages with much, much more. Bloominous allowed me to pick the look of my flowers, which I absolutely loved (shoutout to having 2 adorable succulents in my bouquet!). The kit came with everything I needed and with the help of my mom and family friend, we got the bouquets put together in about 2 hours. I absolutely loved how my bouquet turned out and loved that it was a little extra special because I put it together.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/5/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets

I worked with Rachel Carlson from January until my wedding at the end of April. She was seriously amazing. I had a little freak out and switched flowers in February. She wasn't annoyed by my (incessant) emailing and worked with me until all of my worries were eased. My biggest worry during the whole wedding planning process. I would highly recommend Rachel Carlson and Bloominous.com for their customer service, high quality product, and their amazing prices.

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/29/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Delivery

Absolutely in love with our flowers! It was such an easy process and so much more affordable than any florists in our area. Saved us hundreds!

Profile Picture Morgan , 4/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres

After being incredibly disheartened with florists in my area, I turned to the DIY route. I was so pleased when I found Bloominous. Admittedly I was worried about my flowers arriving on time and in good shape but they turned out to be everything I dreamed and more. The bloominous team was friendly and responsive to my questions and I loved that they communicated well about how to prep your flowers and making sure you understood the "how-tos" of the process. My flowers were GORGEOUS and they didn't take a ton of time to make that way. It was so fun putting them together with my friends and family and we had it done in no time.

Profile Picture Lily, 4/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was so impressed with my Bloominous experience. Bailey, my contact, made the process easy and fun, and the actual DIY execution of the flowers creating lifelong memories with my big, Italian family and bridal party. (Take note: we are not floral designers, but Bloominous had helpful resources that we leveraged!)

Profile Picture Sara, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bloominous not only provided wonderful flowers, but an experience. We had family, friends, and neighbors come over and we had a blast putting our bouquet's together by following their step-by-step instructions. My family members were skeptical to me hiring a company that supports DIY for wedding flowers, but the end result was wonderful and easy to create! We used them for a ton of things (flowers were a big part of my day) and I was thrilled to have them at a reasonable cost!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 3/25/18, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Event Design

I was looking for flowers on a budget, and this was such a great choice! I had them customize one of their standard bouquets for our color scheme and all the flowers were delivered on time, looking great! We had a bit of a learning curve assembling the corsages and boutonnieres, but by the time we got to the bouquets we were having fun, and getting the hang of it! I would definitely recommend for anyone looking to save some money, but who doesn't want to compromise on the look of your flowers!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres

The bloominous team was a breath of fresh air to work with. They called and emailed to check up on us and the order and were always available if we had any questions.

Profile Picture Madelyn, 2/28/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

At first, I was going to use silk flowers for my bouquets. But when I found bloominous online and saw their "love stone" collection, I knew I couldn't pass it up. I needed one bridal bouquet and six bridesmaid bouquets. Bloominous made it SO simple and easy to order exactly what I wanted. Rachel was my point of contact and the customer service I received was absolutely THE best. My flowers were delivered on time, with laminated directions and it was so easy to put them together. I had an incredible experience and I would highly, highly recommend this company to anyone. The flowers were fresh and beautiful and lasted well past the Wedding. So stop searching and order your flowers from bloominous today. You get more bang for your buck and THAT is a fact!!

Profile Picture Adela, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My flowers were beautiful. Perfectly curated and fresh. The customer service was the best I have ever had. They were with me every step of the way. They were easy to put together and made for a fun girls night before my wedding.

Profile Picture Shan, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bloominous made all my flower dreams come true! Elizabeth was amazing at helping me create my perfect collection, and worked really hard around my busy bridal schedule to have them delivered at a time when I would be there to receive them. The communication was excellent and my flowers were even better! I was so impressed with how they were packaged, and how beautiful they looked on my wedding day. It took a lot more time than I realized to remove all of the guard petals (such an important step!) and get them cut and into water, so definitely be sure that you have helping hands. The assembly itself took even longer and I thought we might not make it at some points. That being said, I would 100% recommend Bloominous (the enormous savings in cost alone is worth it!), i would just be sure to allow myself at least an entire day with some help from others. I have gotten so many compliments on my flowers and my best friend and I always laugh and remind ourselves how much work they were, but how extremely worth it they were at the same time!! I would not change anything about Bloominous- excellent company!

Profile Picture Darylin, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Delivery, Event Design

I had a very small wedding, and didn't have a big budget for flowers. I was so impressed at the selection of choices, and flexibility to choose what I needed for my day. The flowers were beautiful, and the instructions on how to put them together were very easy to follow. I would highly recommend Bloominous to anyone who is on a budget or able to do some DIY.

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres

I can’t say enough good things about the Bloominous customer service! I was in a time crunch and they worked with me to order flowers for our wedding two weeks away. Rachel who worked with me to get everything set up was amazing. When we had a snowstorm and the flower delivery was delayed, Rachel called throughout the day to give us updates and track down the flowers so we could pick them up for our wedding. Working with this company was by far the best decision I made for our wedding, not to mention the flowers were absolutely beautiful and they made sure I knew how to properly care for them and put them together for our big day.

Profile Picture Christin, 1/21/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Delivery

I would highly recommend using Bloominous for wedding flowers. For me, flowers were one of the most difficult parts of wedding planning. I live in Chicago and for the most part, the minimum offer for what I got from Bloominous (and Sam’s Club and Costco, I piecemealed a bit ) was going for a minimum of $4,000. It was really challenging to find an alternative where I could still get the flowers I wanted but stay within budget. Bloominous helped me achieve this. From Bloominous I received my bridal bouquet, 5 bridesmaids, 3 centerpiece arrangements (I used these more as large area arrangements set up around my venue), and 17 strings of greenery (I used these for my centerpieces). An important thing to note here is it does take a bit of work and an eye for design for this to be successful. Luckily, my mom and I took off work to handle the flowers when they first arrived and my aunt has the eye for design. For the flowers themselves, they arrivaled in great condition and opened up the few days before our wedding to be even more beautiful than when they first arrived. I mainly worked with Rachel and Elizabeth and they were both very responsive and great to work with! I went back and forth at first about choosing Bloominous but once I was on the phone with Elizabeth I knew I was working with professionals and that gave me the confidence to go with Bloominous. Overall, this was a great choice for me since I would take off work to help put the arrangements together and I was able to get the flowers I wanted for my wedding. I would highly recommend! Ps. From Sam’s club I bought 3 25 ft strings of garland, 100 ivory roses, and rose petals and from Costco I did my bouttineires and corsages. The price points at these places were a bit lower. All in with flowers I came to $1,500.

Profile Picture Corie, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Delivery

I was a very DIY bride. I wanted quality flowers at an addordable price. I searched and searched and eventually found Bloominous. I have nothing but great things to say anout them! I originally worked with Elizabeth..she answered every single question I had, accomodated every request and was so personable!!! When she left for maternity leave I worked with Rachel and Danny. There was an issue with my vases but they corrected it and sent the right ones the very next day! My whole bridal party helped out with assembling everything and we were all blown away with how great they flowers looked! I got everything I wanted and more and tons of compliments. It's been a week and my bouquet is still looking beautiful! Highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I have nothing but good things to say about the entire Bloominous process! We wanted lots of greens and something a little more unique for our mid-size brewery wedding, so we went with the Eco Chic collection! We slightly modified it to have a little more of our wedding color in there by adding in some blush carnations and wrapping the bouquets in burlap. The flowers arrived in perfect condition. We put them straight into buckets with water on Wednesday as the instructions said and then arranged them on Thursday. They stayed beautiful all the way through our 90 degree wedding on Saturday in Cincinnati, Ohio. The instructions are very easy to follow. There were 4 of us and we were able to arrange 7 bouquets, 12 boutonnieres, 3 corsages, and even a garland with extra flowers for one of our signs in about 4 hours. It was actually quite fun! Elizabeth at Bloominous was so easy to work with from the very beginning and super responsive. I would highly recommend Bloominous to any bride looking for unique, great quality flowers at a low cost! Thank you Bloominous!

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I am so happy I picked Bloominous to get both my rehearsal dinner and wedding flowers from. Elizabeth was so easy to work with and always available if I had any questions. The collections I picked were the Desert Candy and Pineapple Party. Anyone who is looking for a more tropical feel with tons of color I highly recommend the Pineapple Party! The bridal bouquet was gorgeous! I love this company and can't wait for my next excuse to be able to order flowers from them.

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews