Blooming Paper Designs Reviews

Blooming Paper Designs 4
Blooming Paper Designs 5

Arefin Q · Married on 09/30/2018

Extraordinary!

I wanted something different for my center pieces than traditional flowers so I reached out to Blooming Paper Designs (BPD) to see if they had options for paper flower center pieces. I sent Ariel a couple of my favorite flowers and a few days later she had sent me a digital mock of what the center pieces would look like. After a couple of tweaks we had the perfect center pieces! The best part is her center pieces can last almost forever since they will not wilt like traditional flowers. All my guests were fighting to take their table’s center piece! Thank you BPD!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Henna and Urvashie · Married on 08/12/2018

Amazing person to work with and very responsive!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Sharon · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing work by Blooming Paper Designs! Each flower had their own unique design. They made my pink, gold, and white vision for my wedding come to life. Had my guests raving about how beautiful the flower wall looked. Very punctual and came prepared with all of their materials! I know who I'll be calling for my next event!

Sent on 08/14/2018
    Blooming Paper Designs 6

Christina Shue · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing Company!

Thank god we found Blooming Paper Designs! Our initial décor vendor canceled on us 2 weeks before our big day leaving us to scramble and find another company ASAP. Ariel responded to our inquiry quickly and was able to not only pull off our vision within a week’s time but also did it flawlessly! We loved working with her and honestly cannot thank her enough for taking away a major stress factor on our big day.

Justine · Married on 07/28/2018

Blooming paper designs did an amazing job with my event. I had a vintage tea party theme and these flowers were the perfect addition to my garden party. Everything down to the pear centers showed an artistic attention to detail. I would definitely hire them again for my next event.

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Blooming Paper Designs 7
    Blooming Paper Designs 8
    Blooming Paper Designs 9

Jennifer Woods · Married on 07/14/2018

Creative and Talented!

I saw Ariel’s work on Instagram and knew I wanted her to do a stage backdrop for my husband’s birthday party. She is extremely creative and understanding and took our vision even further than anticipated. Blooming Paper Designs is awesome!

Nadia Hafiz · Married on 05/26/2018

Beautiful Flower Wall

We really wanted a flower wall for our engagement party but the cost for a wall utilizing real flowers was daunting. This is why we turned to Ariel at Blooming Paper Designs to make us a paper flower wall and it came out amazing! She listened to all of our ideas and incorporated our color scheme into the design. She was super professional and even sent us digital mocks of the final design! Looking forward to partnering with her again in the future.

Mina · Married on 05/19/2018

I worked with Ariel and Blooming Paper Designs for my wedding in June 2018 and I was beyond impressed with both the quality of service as well as attention to detail that Blooming Paper Designs put into my wedding. Ariel & team custom designed my backdrop and was very attentive to my vision and provided honest and candid feedback to make my backdrop as beautiful as possible. People are still talking about her paper flowers and it was a truly unique addition to my wedding. Thank you Blooming Paper Designs for making my special day even more special!

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • dancingwiththekumars

Sonya · Married on 05/05/2018

We used Blooming Paper for my Bridal Shower in March 2018. I was absolutely stunned by the quality of the flowers, richness of the colors, and how neat they were. We had a seamless experience from placing our order, to delivery, etc. The flowers on my backdrop really made every photo pop, and was the highlight of my decor. I also used Blooming Paper for my Indian Mehndi (henna) event, she designed a flower canopy, which was more beautiful than I imagined. I am absolutely impressed with this service, and can't wait to use Blooming Paper again for future events!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Blooming Paper Designs 10

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2017

What a find!!!!!! Beautiful beautiful flowers!!!! I was at an event an stumbled across the centerpieces at tables. I feel in love. I contacted the owner who is wonderful to work with. After a lengthy conversation, my daughter and I booked Blooming Paper Designs for my her wedding. The centerpieces were magnificent and design that was created for the bride and grooms' table was breath taking. The prices were excellent. Can't wait to book her for the baby shower!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Pooja · Married on 11/27/2015

I worked with Ariel from Blooming Paper Designs for my party and she was the sweetest to work with! I just gave her the details and the tone I was going for with the party and she gave me some initial drafts which we discussed in detail, and the final version came out really well! She also shipped everything for me which arrived in time and the party turned out great! I'd recommend her and will come back to her for my future celebration needs!

Sent on 05/31/2018