Blooming Gardens, Inc Reviews

7 | Miami, FL

7 Reviews for Blooming Gardens, Inc

• Kim

Kim · Married on 04/01/2017

My favorite florist provided flowers for wedding bouquets and reception centerpieces. Owner Barbara was great to work with and made sure we had exactly what we wanted. Blooming Gardens has creative designs and does quality work.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Mark · Married on 03/03/2017

You are excelent!!! Thank you so much for everything you did on our wedding!!! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017

Greta · Married on 09/06/2014

Barbara at Blooming Flowers gave me awesome personalized service for my wedding flowers. She asked me lots of questions to ensure that the colors would match and that the sizes of the bouquets would be correct and she personally delivered them right on time. I am so very pleased, thank you Barbara :)

Sent on 09/11/2014
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 03/18/2012

Blooming Gardens did an absolutely wonderful job with the flowers at my wedding! Initially, I was only going to have Barbara (the owner) do the ceremony flowers, as I had planned to purchase the flowers for my centerpieces wholesale and do them myself. Well, when I told Barbara this she told me she could order my centerpiece flowers and match or beat the wholesale price I had found, which she did. Ultimately, I ended up having Barbara also arrange the centerpieces, and I am so glad I did. She did such a great job and they came out way better than I had imagined.

One thing I was very picky about was the type and colors of flowers I wanted. With flowers especially, you never know what they will really look like the day of, but I was so happy that the colors were absolutely perfect, just as Barbara said they would be. The bouquets were absolutely stunning. The aisle markers, wedding arch, and corsages were also stunning. Barbara also did the flowers for my cake which came out exactly like I wanted.

I was also very happy with the quality of service I got from Blooming Gardens. Barbara really worked with me on the price. She answered all my questions, took in all my ideas, and ultimately delivered an amazing floral display for my wedding that was better than I could have dreamed. If you are looking for a florist who is honest and will simply do great work for a great price, Blooming Gardens is it.

Sent on 03/31/2012

Eliza · Married on 11/12/2011

The florist was able to take what I had in mind and turn it into a beautiful bouquet, I am not very familiar with flowers but she was able to make the colors I wanted into something tropical yet elegant, for an outstanding price.

Sent on 02/01/2012

Lindsay · Married on 07/12/2008

4.2

Barbara was good to work with. I showed up with pictures of what I wanted to give her an idea, and she created somethnig that was way more than what I expected. Everyone keeps telling me how beautiful all of our florals were, and we're almost a month out from the wedding!

Sent on 08/10/2008

Kat · Married on 05/10/2008

3.0

We received this florist's information through the hotel that was taking care of the wedding. We were able to order the exact flowers that we needed, and they delivered them to the hotel the day of the wedding. However, the flowers were not delivered in waterpicks, which we specifically asked for since the flowers were going to be used on chairs outside on the beach. The girl that delivered them was supposed to come back with them, and she never did. Other than that, the flowers were beautiful and ended up still lasting the rest of the night.

Sent on 05/18/2008