106 Reviews for Blooming Gallery/Wedding Flowers By Lisa

Delivery (8)
Set Up (8)

The blooming gallery was the only florist we looked at, and for good reason. I was blown away with Scott's ability to understand exactly what vision we were wanting for our wedding. He included all of the things we asked for, while also offering up other ideas for rentals and arrangements that would complement our plan. He worked within our budget and had very low service/delivery fees, despite us being about 1.5 hours away from their location. He also provided a bouquet for my bridal portrait free of charge which i loved, it was great to get a glimpse of the flowers through both this and the table walk-through a couple weeks beforehand. I have received dozens of comments on how beautiful and fresh the flowers were, and my relatives and friends loved taking some some of the arrangements afterwards. Blooming Gallery and Scott really brought our idea to life and enabled us to have the bright, fun, floral-filled wedding I always wanted. They are truly worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Eileen, 6/3/17, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

Scott and the Blooming Gallery team were awesome. When we walked into our reception venue, we were blown away by how amazing the flowers looked. The consultation process was very easy and helpful. The fact that you can go in the back of their warehouse to physically see the flowers he's suggesting is extremely helpful.

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/18/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We loved you, thanks a lot!!! We highly reccomend them! =)

Profile Picture Leonard, 3/13/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Scott has been amazing to work with! Any time I need to change something, he is flexible and ready! He also has such a creative eye for making your thoughts into a wonderful reality! I definitely and highly recommend using Blooming Gallery!!! I will have the most beautiful flowers on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Katherine, 2/25/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

I wanted something for "different". I didn't want typical topiary centerpieces. We brought 3 pictures to Scott and he got our vision. We showed him chairs we loved. He didn't have them, so he had them custom made and they were incredibly comfortable! Scott and team was at our venue the night before throughout the night re-carpeting and all day. He had 11, yes ELEVEN events the same day. He made my fairytale come to life. I stare at pictures. I miss that night. Quite frankly, there isn't enough room to give Scott and Lisa all the praise and kind words they deserve.

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/19/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

We worked with Scott for all wedding florals (ceremony & reception), linen rentals, natural wood table rentals, lounge furniture, bars, band stage setup, etc. Scott was wonderful to work with from the very first consultation meeting. He completely understood my vision and was happy to make adjustments when I changed my mind, which happened often over the 12 months we worked together. After a few rounds of revisions, fine tuning everything from the bouquet to the centerpieces and floral structures at the reception, I knew it was exactly what I wanted. Guests commented that you could actually smell the flowers as you enter the huge sanctuary! My bridesmaids loved smelling their bouquets too! Walking into the ballroom before our guests, I was blown away by every detail. It was absolutely perfect. Scott was so responsive and professional and willing to work with us to bring my ideas to life!

Profile Picture User6684832, 1+ year ago, 16 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

Scott Konitzer with Blooming Gallery is absolutely amazing! He did the decor and the flowers for my wedding and it was beyond my expectations! Scott has impeccable taste and turned my less than cohesive ideas into a beautiful wedding!! Scott is the best!

Profile Picture Elly, 2/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

Great center pieces. Really beautiful work. Saw a "grouping" display on the last consultation and choice that as the style. Flowers for the bride/bridesmaid were well-done. One comment is to recommend clients be shown different options for layout of center pieces. at initial consultation.

Profile Picture Lillian, 10/9/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

Scott and the team at Blooming Gallery were nothing short of amazing! My flowers and decor took my breath away. And everyone on their staff during set up was so nice. I was so glad my coordinator suggested this company! She was right, they are THE best bar none!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

The Blooming Gallery was extremely professional and worked with my budget to make my vision come to reality. Scott was very helpful with helping me decide on the types of flowers (and colors) that would work for my wedding. Everything was absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture User6349351, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

Our flowers were picture perfect - like my pinterest come to life! While we certainly paid for that, I don't think I could have dreamed better flowers for the wedding. Definitely worth the money.

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I loved working with blooming gallery! Scott is so organized and professional! All the decor at my wedding was better than I could have ever imagined! The flowers were absoulty beautiful and they made the venue smell so good!

Profile Picture User3863761, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had the pleasure of working with Scott Konitzer at Blooming Gallery, as he did my Bridal Shower flowers, bridal portrait flowers, and wedding day flowers! I was blown away with his professionalism and talents in creating the most beautiful bouquets of flowers I have ever seen! I appreciated his honesty for telling me what he would recommend with certain flower types and colors to create the most perfect bouquet for my wedding. His flowers truly raise the bar for bouquets and arrangements for any event, and I would hands down use him again for every occasion in the future!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

I worked with Scott Konitzer at Blooming Gallery after seeing photos of his work and after hearing a glowing recommendation- let me say that he surpassed my very high expectations!!! I wanted masses of flowers to drape off ceiling rafters with hanging crystals and vines; my guests were FLOORED. I have never heard so many compliments for flowers!!! He also provided rental chairs, a white dance floor, tablecloths, candles, and a fireplace mantle with a huge flower arrangement. You will be astounded with this vendor- not to mention that the pricing is very reasonable and he even threw in extra flowers and lanterns for free when my ceremony location changed! Blooming Gallery is a vendor that you and your guests will never forget!!! BRAVO!!!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/10/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had a great experience with Blooming Gallery. Scott understood exactly what I wanted and was able to put together the perfect arrangements, even though I couldn't find exactly what I wanted in pictures to show him. The bouquets were stunning and the perfect size (large/full but not ridiculous or impossible to carry). He knew my venue and was able to anticipate what I would need. Set up went smoothly (I didn't even know they were there- by the time I arrived in the ballroom everything was perfect), and they stayed to move some arrangements from the ceremony to reception area, which again I didn't even notice them doing. The showroom is great because you get to see exactly what you are selecting. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Alexcis, 1/3/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Blooming Gallery was truly amazing. We spent a very large amount on flowers, linens, etc but still feel like the value was exceptional. The arrangements were fresh, HUGE, and exactly how I wanted them. I had a very specific vision including no greenery and the team removed every single leaf or hint of greenery from my arrangements to showcase purely white flowers. We also rented linens, chairs and various crystal items such as candelabras and hanging crystals. I worked with Scott to create my vision and it was truly perfection. All our guests raved about how gorgeous the room looked. I'll definitely use them in the future for holiday parties.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It's not as if Blooming Gallery needs any more 5 star reviews, but they definitely deserve it! After reading many mixed and scary reviews of florist, I decided to go with Blooming Gallery because they had the most incredible reviews I had seen of any vendor yet. I was not disappointed! Blooming Gallery was easily the most professional and most responsive of any of my vendors. I had told them that I had very high expectations, and they managed to meet and exceed them. They designed a space that was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. I requested really lush and full arrangements, and I was still in awe at the amount of flowers they used. The entire venue smelled of roses. When I saw it for the first time, I couldn't help but cry. Every guest at the wedding gushed over the arrangements. I have since recommended them to 3 friends. If there is any vendor you can trust your wedding to, it is them!

Profile Picture User3564770, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Scott at Blooming Gallery was amazing and a true pleasure to work with!! His insight and guidance made the process easy and enjoyable. The final product was truly BREATHTAKING and I couldn't have dreamt a better outcome for the church and reception space!!!!!

Profile Picture Chioma, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Awesome and easy experience working with Scott and the team.

Profile Picture User4377485, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Very good service. Scott was super helpful and professional. The floral arrangements for the Wedding ceremony and reception were beautiful.

Profile Picture User4331560, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely love!!!! The flowers and decor were absolutely amazing. People are still talking about my flowers to this day. Very professional and I couldn't have asked for better.

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/9/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Blooming gallery was beyond easy to work with. We had multiple meetings to discuss what we were hoping for and what design concepts were. I have a difficulty time envisioning what things will look like and they were great at helping me conceptualize what the outcome would be by looking around their show room at the different vase options, photos of their work and particular flowers and talking it through. I loved that we were able to walk through the wholesaler prior to the wedding to see the exact flowers that we were going to be using too! We sat down discussing our 'dream' scenario on what I would want and they were great to work with to make that happen. They have a realistic understanding of budget and work to ensure the vision of the wedding will come together with the budget without encouraging anything too cheap in appearance or too exorbitant in cost for our budget. They worked seamlessly with the reception site and the church to ensure all flowers were delivered and set up on time without any difficulty or mishaps day of to stress anyone out. It was more beautiful than I could image and really helped to make our day special. I am still in awe looking back at our wedding photos of just how beautiful they were!

Profile Picture User4348952, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can't even describe how beautiful the flowers were for my daughter's wedding. We worked with Scott and Blooming Gallery and were extremely pleased. Scott really made my daughter's dream a reality. She described what she wanted and he went above and beyond that. When we walked into the church and saw the canopy, flowers and lanterns, it was gorgeous. And the flowers at the reception were unbelievable. When I saw them arriving early in the afternoon I was speechless. I have never seen such lush, full, gorgeous arrangements. When we walked into the ballroom for the first time at the reception, it was amazing. Several days later people were still commenting..."those flowers!". One of the best decisions we made for the wedding was using Blooming Gallery as our florist.

Profile Picture Cyndi, 5/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was absolutely blown away by the wonderful job Blooming Gallery did for my wedding. They were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. I have had so many compliments on them from the guests. Scott was wonderful to work with. He was very patient with me and my 3 million questions ;) I would recommend them to anyone, they truly are the best!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/24/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Blooming Gallery provided absolutely gorgeous floral arrangements and bouquets for our May wedding. Scott was an absolute godsend and made our flowers even more beautiful and lush than we had imagined at a very reasonable price. The delivery and set up were flawless. Very professional and courteous. Would recommend any brides in the Houston area to look into Blooming Gallery!

Profile Picture User4169004, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews