Blooming Creations Reviews

Blooming Creations 5
Blooming Creations 6
Blooming Creations 7

Lisa · Married on 09/21/2018

Beautiful flowers ! Everything was set up and in its place and just beyond our expectations. We are using this vendor for our younger daughters wedding.

Blooming Creations's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review me!!
    Raffle entry will be submitted. :)

Amy · Married on 07/14/2018

I'm the type of bride who didn't have a clear cut vision or theme for my "big day" and am also awful at flower arrangements. Kim, from Blooming Creations, was incredibly patient with me and explained everything one step at a time. She made and confirmed each update with me before moving forward. I was blown away with the results! Kim fulfilled a vision that didn't even exist in the beginning. Trust her judgement, appreciate her kindness, and take comfort in knowing that your flowers will be everything you hoped for on your big day.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2017

We had ordered several boutonnieres and wrist corsages from here for everyone in our party for our wedding in October 2017. Kim was fantastic to work with! Our flowers were delivered to our venue and packaged nicely. The flowers were decently priced, high quality and beautiful. All around impressive and excellent service!

Blooming Creations's reply:

Thanks so much Amanda for taking the time to review me!

Shannon · Married on 10/20/2017

Kim was absolutely amazing! Kim is a very talented florist. All my flowers and setup for my wedding was breath taking. Better then I ever could have imaged.

Sent on 01/22/2018
    Blooming Creations 8
    Blooming Creations 9

Alexandra · Married on 10/14/2017

Beyond anything I could of imagined

Sent on 01/20/2018
    Blooming Creations 10
    Blooming Creations 11

Clint · Married on 10/07/2017

Kim is very sweet and truly wants to make your vision come true as it is your special day that you dreamed of your entire life! I had no idea what flowers I wanted to use in my Wedding but I knew the colors and the vision of how I wanted it to look. Just hearing those thoughts, Kim was able to find the perfect flowers that I fell in love with and truly made our venue and completed the look of the bridal party. I am so thankful I chose Kim and I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a florist! Beautiful flowers! :)

Blooming Creations's reply:

Thanks so much Clint! I really appreciate you taking the time to review me!

D · Married on 10/07/2017

Blooming Creations designed the flowers for my parent's 50th Anniversary ceremony. We wanted something with neutral colors and gold accents for an October celebration. Kim, the owner, was very accommodating and helpful. Her prices were very reasonable and the finished product turned out beautifully! The flowers were lovely, very fresh and very long lasting. In the event we have another such occasion, we will definitely contact Kim for her floral services.

Sent on 01/19/2018
    Blooming Creations 12
    Blooming Creations 13
    Blooming Creations 14
    Blooming Creations 15
    Blooming Creations 16

Gianna · Married on 09/23/2017

Kim is everything you want in a florist.. kind, patient, talented, makes you feel comfortable and has such amazing vision of your day! She’s the best!

Blooming Creations 17

Blooming Creations's reply:

YOU'RE the best!! Thanks so much for taking the time to review me!

Natalie · Married on 09/01/2017

Absolutely beautiful centerpieces and bouquets. I’ve used Kim on a number of occasions and so has my family. I cannot say enough good things.

Blooming Creations's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review me!

Jennifer · Married on 07/16/2017

Kim was recommended to me by my sister in law who used her services for her wedding back in 2o12. I met with Kim at her home and showed her pictures of what kind of flowers I wanted for my wedding. She was confident she would be able to create the bouquet of my dreams. The end result was way beyond what my vision was. Her flower arrangementss were the talk of my wedding. Very beautiful indeed! I highly recommend Blooming Creations for anyone’s upcoming wedding!

Blooming Creations 18

Blooming Creations's reply:

Thanks so much Jennifer!! I really appreciate you taking the time to review me!

Tori · Married on 07/02/2017

I highly recommend Kim. The flowers were everything I dreamed of and more. And I can’t say enough about how accommodating and professional she was. Weddings are stressful, but by working with Kim I was put at ease. I couldn’t have been happier from start to finish.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Blooming Creations's reply:

Wow, what a great review! Thanks so much! I really appreciate it.

Johanna · Married on 06/03/2017

Kim was great at listening to our ideas and coming through with exactly what we were looking for. She was professional and the flowers were absolutely beautiful.

Blooming Creations's reply:

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much!

Lindsey · Married on 04/22/2017

Kim was a pleasure to work with. She took my ideas and ran with them. I had a very detailed vision for my wedding, and the flowers were a very important part of it. I gave her a large pallet and some very specific requests and she hit a home run. She was very easy to communicate with and her enthusiasm was infectious. I could not have asked for a better florist.

Blooming Creations 19

Blooming Creations's reply:

Hi Lindsey!! Thanks so much for the wonderful review! So glad we were able to bring your vision to life!

Kristie · Married on 04/01/2017

Kim was amazing to work with. She offered me a ton of suggestions in my price range. Flowers turned out beautiful!

Kelly · Married on 10/09/2016

Kim is absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond to help us during our wedding. I really wanted pine cones as a part of my bouquet and she went out of her way to search for some that would make us happy. She also really worked with our budget which we appreciated so much as we got married right out of college. Thank you so much, Kim!

Blooming Creations 20

Blooming Creations's reply:

HI Kelly!! I loved the tiny pinecones!!! Thanks so much for the wonderful review!

Kristen · Married on 09/24/2016

Kim was fabulous! She was very flexible with meeting and any changes that came up. She was very helpful with taking our ideas and creating beautiful arrangements! She provided her expertise when we were unsure exactly how we wanted to proceed. We continually look back at our pictures and are so pleased with our bouquets, flower arrangements, and ceremony decorations. We would highly recommend working with Kim!

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Blooming Creations 21
    Blooming Creations 22
    Blooming Creations 23

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2016

I shared some pictures and ideas of what I wanted. Kim created a gorgeous bouquet and arrangement for our arch. Very happy and have recommended to friends.

Blooming Creations 24

Kelly · Married on 07/09/2016

The flowers were far beyond my expectations. The bouquets were truly stunning. What I appreciated most is that I have absolutely no knowledge of flowers but Kim knew exactly what I was showing her in my Pinterest inspiration photos. She even had her own books that clearly broke down flower types and colors. I couldn’t believe how well she was able to but together somthing that’s was even better than what I had in mind with what little information I was able to verbally explain. She is punctual, professional, and an absolute pleasure tho work with.

Sonja · Married on 07/08/2016

Kim was such a pleasure to work with throughout the wedding planning process. She truly understood my vision and exceeded my expectations. Even though many of my floral arrangements were simply baby's breath, they turned out simple, yet beautiful. Kim made many recommendations for my bridal bouquet and she nailed it! The quicksand roses along with the other flowers she choose were stunning! I would highly recommend using Kim for your wedding!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Blooming Creations's reply:

Hi Sonja!! You even remember the name of the rose we used, how fun! Thanks so much for the great review!!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/17/2016

Kim is SO wonderful to work with! My flowers turned out better than I could imagine- it was one of my favorite parts of the wedding. Kim is incredibly easy going and creates a beautiful product. I would recommend her to anyone looking for floral arrangements in the area!

Blooming Creations's reply:

Hi Olivia!! What a great review! Thanks so much, I appreciate you taking the time to do so.

Marylou · Married on 11/07/2015

It was a pleasure working with Kim! She was very quick to respond and made sure she knew exactly what we wanted for our special day. Everything was perfect and beautiful. Very impressed and would highly recommend Blooming Creations to anyone looking for an amazing Florist!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Blooming Creations's reply:

Hi Marylou! Thank so much for the wonderful review!

Caitlyn · Married on 09/26/2015

We used Blooming Creations as our florist for the wedding. Kim was recommended to us by our venue. After meeting with Kim and a couple other florists in the area, Kim seemed to understand my vision best! I didn't know names of flowers or exactly what I was looking for but after describing what I had envisioned for my wedding flowers and my color scheme she was able to pull up pictures on her phone and in her books and immediately understood the look I was going for! Kim delivered our bouquets and corsages/boutonnieres to the hotel we were getting ready at. That morning was my first time seeing the flowers and they actually brought me to tears. Seeing the beautiful flower arrangements is when it really hit me that I was getting married! The colors of the flowers matched everything perfectly. She even used gold material to wrap the ends of the flowers because I mentioned my accent color was gold. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and I received many compliments on the bouquets!

I would highly recommend Kim and Blooming Creations!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/19/2015

Kim was fantastic to work with for my wedding flowers including my bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, bouts, corsages for our mom's, corsages/bouts for our aunts and uncles church flowers, flowers for the reception! She did a great job at listening to what I was looking for, giving feedback and coming up with the most beautiful arrangements! Kim was very professional and always responded in a very timely manner. I highly recommend using Kim and Blooming Creations! You will absolutely love what she comes up with and her price point!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Samantha · Married on 09/05/2015

Kim was absolutely fantastic!! I cannot emphasize this enough. During our initial meeting she spent over an hour with me explaining different types of flowers and options. She really spent time educating me, since I know next to nothing about flowers. I didn't provide much direction other than a few pictures from Pinterest, but she was able to create the most beautiful arrangements! Kim was so easy to work with, responsive to emails, and overall made the whole process so easy and painless. Her prices were competitive with other (larger) floral companies, and her personalized touch made hiring her a no-brainer. I highly recommend Kim to anyone looking for a top rate florist!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Kim was very helpful when I started talking to her about floral ideas. We came up with a combination that ended up looking amazing and the colors were perfect with my wedding colors! I highly recommend this florist!

Sent on 09/07/2015