Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

15 Reviews for Blooming Brides

Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
15 Blooming Brides Reviews

Where do i even begin? This woman is AMAZING! She is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet, and her work speaks for itself. Her flowers are always fresh (in fact, it's been 2 weeks, and they're still sitting on my dining room table in a vase). She does a fantastic job of learning everything you want and turning into something you didn't even know was possible! I still get compliments on my centerpieces and bouquets! You can't go wrong with Joann! Anytime you need flowers for an event, use her...you definitely won't regret it.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Joann was such a pleasure through out the whole wedding planning process! She was so knowledgable and helped me put together the perfect combination of flowers for our wedding. She was so easy to talk to and listened to everything that I wanted. On my wedding day, I was so amazed by how everything came together. It looked even more beautiful than I could've ever imagined! My family and friends are still raving about the beautiful flower arrangements. We cannot thank Joann enough for all her hard work for our wedding!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Joann and her team did an amazing job for our wedding in the Spring of 2015. She even came out to our venue with us prior to the wedding to help us plan everything out. We couldn't have asked for anything more. She was a pleasure to work with, and we recommend her wholeheartedly!

Profile Picture Steve, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

My experience working with Joann was great! My husband and I had visited a few other florists before we met with Joann and each time it seemed like something was missing. When we met with Joann, she was so prepared and really listened to the ideas we had and the types of flowers we wanted. If there was a type of flower we wanted but was unavailable due to season or whatnot, she always had several alternatives that were just as beautiful and fit into our budget. She truly worked to make sure that our flowers were breathtaking...and they were! The set up was so unique and colorful, everyone was complimenting the centerpieces and ceremony decor! Joann is wonderful, I'd highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Sara, 6/15/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Look no further than Blooming Brides florals!! Joanne goes the extra mile to make your day as special as she possibly can. ALL of her arrangements are beautiful and top quality. Her and her staff are tremendous!! Joanne GETS IT DONE...VERY VERY WELL!!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/11/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Joann was definitely my saving grace! I've read many reviews about weddings where the flowers turned out to be a nightmare. So, I was very nervous about my flowers. When I first met Joann she asked and listened to what we wanted, as well as, made a few of her own suggestions. She made a very beautiful sample centerpiece for me, which I didn't think was me. I was nervous about calling to change the contract, but I did and Joann assured me that we wouldn't stop until we were satisfied. That really put me at ease. The second one she made for us was SPECTACULAR!!! I put all my trust into her and boy did she deliver. The night of the wedding, they brought us into the ballroom (where she was finishing up) to see the room before our guests were brought in. It was like we walked right into a fairy tale...it actually brought me to tears!! Joann went above and beyond and really knocked it out of the park! Every centerpiece she made was taken home and people are still talking about the flowers. My bouquet was stunning and my bridesmaids flowers were breathtaking! Her prices are very reasonable and she is worth every penny! Joann, if you are reading this...YOU ROCK! Thank you for everything! You really made my wedding magical!!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 9/21/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Joann was absolutely amazing to work with, her attention to detail is exsqusite! She creates beautiful work and really cares about her clients. I would recommend her a million times over!

Profile Picture Cassie, 5/20/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My daughter's wedding was held on March 31, 2012. Joann from Blooming Brides did an amazing job with the flowers. Her flowers were beautiful and her ideas were perfect. I would recommend Joann to all my friends and family.

Profile Picture Karen, 3/31/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

since flowers are one of my most favorite part in wedding i was really hoping to have a wonderful florist and i did. joann helped pick flowers that expressed what i wanted and the displays were fantastic. people kept on complimenting them all night and after the wedding!

Profile Picture dawn, 3/23/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Joanne is by far the best person to work with for any flower needs! From the very first time my husband and I sat with her she never rushed us or made us feel like "just another client". She listens to everything you want, and understand your exactly what you want. She supplied the flowers for my wedding, including the church, bouquets, all parent flowers and of course the reception. EVERYTHING was so stunning and EXACTLY what I wanted that I cried when I walked into my reception. Everything was absolutely perfect! She also stays in touch with you during the whole wedding planning process to keep you updated which I loved, I never felt I had to chase her around. She was PERFECT! Very happy I went with Blooming Brides, I suggest everyone use this company!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/2/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers were fantastic! Although, I was very vague and unsure of what I wanted, JoAnn really listened and they turned out perfect.

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/7/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

How can we express how beautiful our flowers were. When I saw the work that was done I cried in joy. We loved all of our flowers that were so perfect on the Gazebo, the Platform, in the Reception Room, our Bouquets & Boutineers. Joann made sure the day was perfect & also played a role as coordinator. She was our rock & I trusted her opinion & value her friendship. I would not have chosen any one else for our Wedding. How do we thank her enough for such a beautiful Wedding day. We love you Joann. Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Mary, 4/3/10, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Joann was great to work with. I wasn't really sure what I wanted with flowers, aside from my own bouquet, she was very helpful picking everything out with me. The flowers were absolutely beautiful on my wedding day, I couldn't have asked for anything more. Her pricing is great, too!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/17/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers/decorations came out beyond gorgeous! I wasn't sure what I wanted going in and Joann helped me pick out everything and exceeded my expectations. She was prompt, professional and does great work. I highly recommend her to any future brides.

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/7/07, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Blooming Brides was excellent!! Their flowers stayed fresh for sooooo long after the wedding! They were so beautiful, I still get compliments to this day! Thanks!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/9/07, 5 Reviews