Bloomin' Buckets Reviews

Bloomin' Buckets View more information

4.8 out of 5 rating

• User1512250 Recently married
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Barb and her group are awesome to work with.
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 02/29/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    There was a minor miscommunication about some charms that were going to be hanging from my bouquet. It was my fault but the ladies were quick to find a solution and I couldn't be happier about how the flowers turned out.
    Emily Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful flowers, lovely staff

Bloomin’ Buckets was a great wedding vendor. During our consultation appointment the staff looked at my inspiration pictures, showed me their wedding books, and offered great suggestions to make my wedding day beautiful. They were timely with sending the contract, and the staff were very responsive to calls with questions leading up to the wedding. Our flowers all looked beautiful! I would definitely recommend this wedding vendor.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Emily Married on 11/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Barb Wehking and the Bloomin' Buckets team did a FANTASTIC job with our bouquets on the day of our wedding (November 11, 2017)! We were referred to them through another vendor, and I am thrilled that I reached out. Their communication was amazing, and they sat down with us to figure out our vision for the day and talk us through what we wanted and what was within budget. They also helped us set up some of the reception decor on the day of the wedding, which was EVERYTHING. I also asked Barb to attach the St. Anthony pendant of my late grandmother to my bouquet, and she did a wonderful job (see the picture!). You will not be disappointed by hiring Bloomin' Buckets, and I suggest checking them out on Instagram too to see their work!
    Kate Married on 07/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We loved loved loved our flowers!! We had a large bridal party, ceremony flowers, and reception flowers. Barb (the owner I believe) got our vision, and we were obsessed with the flowers! She was helpful in planning and even setting up!!! Worth every penny. We did some flower center pieces and then some had other center pieces. Barb helped us brainstorm and add some flower pedals to add color. She also helped make our head table gorgeous by creatively using greenery we had used at the church. We appreciated her resourcefulness. Highly recommend.
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 11/19/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Barb at Bloomin' Buckets is the best. I had a bad experience at another florist, where after an hour and a half meeting was told they just "didn't get me". Within 15 minutes of talking to Barb, I was confident she understood my vision for the flowers I wanted: organic, romantic, free-flowing, simple but beautiful. She knocked it out of the park with my bouquet and centerpieces - they were stunning <3 I last-minute (maybe a week before) decided I wanted a floral arbor and she not only made the prettiest floral arbor but also provided the cutest wire arbor for us to use at little or no extra charge. I will highly recommend Barb and Bloomin' Buckets to anyone for their wedding day.
    Caitlin Married on 06/11/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I have never been very knowledgable with flowers and did not want to spend a lot of money on them for my wedding. Bloomin Buckets worked with us through the whole process!! Barb helped us design beautiful bouquets and went through several revisions in order to get us to a price point in which we were comfortable. On the wedding day two women (I apologize I do not remember their names) were there most of the afternoon and felt like part of the family as they were helping give our flowers. They made sure we knew how to dry each bouquet and gave us great tips for making sure they stayed looking nice. Bloomin Buckets also came at the end of the night to pick up vases- making it very easy!! I would highly recommend - everyone who works there clearly loves flowers and knows what they are talking about. Not only that, they are VERY friendly. I would work with them again in a heartbeat!
    Liz Married on 05/21/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Both my sister and I have used Barb for the flowers at our wedding. You can give her as much or as little guidance on what you want and know that the arrangements and bouquets will turn out beautifully. The team made sure that everything was taken care of the day of the wedding and managed the clean up afterwards. They also have plenty of rentals to choose from, I rented vases and votives for the tables. I was very happy with Bloomin' Buckets and would definitely recommend them!
    Amanda Married on 01/16/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I didn't bring in pictures or anything, but Barb knew exactly what I wanted. She took the time to listen. Each time there was a change in plans, she was very flexible and responded right away. They made our day absolutely perfect!
    Michelle Married on 10/09/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Barb was absolutely fantastic. She was patient with me and was willing to meet with me a year before my wedding to discuss flower arrangements and to provide me with a rough estimate of cost. I was definitely a budgeting bride so this was incredibly helpful!! The day of the wedding, the flowers arrived right on time and were flawless.
    Angela Married on 10/03/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    BARB IS THE BEST!!!!! She did an absolutely INCREDIBLE job!!!!! She is the ONLY vendor that got it right on our wedding! Everything else went awry with all of our other TERRIBLE vendors (especially Russo's catering!!!!!!) but her professionalism, and talent shined through!!!!!!! She is well worth the money and she has such a creative vision!

I would/have recommend her to absolutely EVERY friend of mine getting married!

Thank you Barb, for being the only vendor to make my day feel so incredibly special!!!!!!!! You hit a GRAND SLAM!!!
    Julie Married on 07/18/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bloomin' Buckets did an incredible job with my sister's wedding and my best friend's wedding, so I had complete faith in them when I booked them for our wedding. They did not disappoint!!! I brought in pictures of floral arrangements I liked, as well as a sample of the color of the bridesmaids dresses and a picture of my dress. Barb translated the pictures I brought in into gorgeous arrangements that fit within our budget. I was sad to part with my bouquet at the end of the day because it was so beautiful! Thank you so much, Bloomin' Buckets, for executing my vision even better than what I had imagined! I highly recommend them to any bride!
  • User2104642 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Beautiful flowers, easy to work with, and extremely helpful (and fair) to those who don't know much about flowers! You can be as casual or as fancy as you want and they'll work with you on alternating centerpieces to cut costs or adding details to make the setup more personal. Overall a great experience with Bloomin' Buckets!
  • User2016135 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bloomin Buckets is the best florist in town! Barb is absolutely wonderful and so nice to work with. When we came into her shop to choose the flowers for my daughter's wedding she made us feel so comfortable and made some wonderful suggestions. Barb and Sue got to the church early with the flowers and made sure everything was ready to go. They even helped out putting bows on pews. They go the extra mile! All the flowers including the brides bouquet, bridesmaids and groomsmen flowers, flower girl, etc were beautiful. The flowers at the reception were stunning on the tables. I would definitely choose Bloomin Buckets for my next event. Thank you for making our day so special.
    Ashley Married on 10/17/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We love Barb! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and the design was exactly what we dreamed of- even better! I could not have asked for better service and better quality!
  • User1745757 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    They did an outstanding job. The flowers were awesome.
    Wonderful to work with. Highly recommend.
  • User2160256 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wedding flowers were unbelievably beautiful! Barb was so wonderful to work with. She took time to meet with me and guided me through the flower selection process and made me feel super comfortable. Our bouquets were fabulous! I kept staring at my flowers all throughout our wedding day and they looked amazing in our pictures. Barb stayed under budget and OVER delivered! I can't say enough wonderful things about my wedding flowers and my experience with Barb and Bloomin' Buckets. Thank you!!!
    Leslie Married on 06/28/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The moment I met Barb I instantly felt comfortable with her and knew that she was the right florist for our special day! The other florists I met with were pushy and pretentious. This really turned me off. Barb was nothing like this. She listened to what I wanted and then gave tons of creative ideas. Her vision was beautiful! I absolutely loved our wedding flowers. They were unique and gorgeous. I look forward to using her in the future! My husband knows the perfect gift for me, a beautiful flower arrangement from Barb!
  • User1714864 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Barb and Bloomin' Buckets is amazing. The flowers for my wedding were perfect and I got a lot of compliments on them. Not only was Barb amazing, but so is everyone who works with her. The person who delivered our flowers to the church stayed all through the wedding to be sure everything was taken care of. What a wonderful service and experience!
    Danielle Married on 06/21/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would recommend Bloomin' Buckets for a wedding or any special occassion. They were very professinal with bringing the flowers to the venue and setting them up perfectly! They even helped with getting each girl down the aisle at the correct time. And were able to move the flowers to the reception where they needed to be. The flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful as well.
  • User1617663 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bloomin' Buckets rocked! I'm so glad we went with them! We had a Hindu/Christian fusion wedding, and Barb totally worked with us to make our venue beautiful! We had so many ideas and couldn't articulate them, but she is so creative and was able to figure out how to get the biggest impact for our budget.
    Highly, highly recommended!!
    Stephanie Married on 09/07/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I never worried a second about my flowers, we had a great consultation and Barb was so great, my flowers turned out BEAUTIFULLY, exactly what I was envisioning, even though I was terrible at explaining or describing it! The flowers were perfect and so gorgeous!
    Heather Married on 08/25/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bloomin Buckets was the florist for my Daughter's wedding. The flowers were beautiful. Barb & Alise were great to work with. Thank you!
    Kelly Married on 08/28/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Fantastic! I can not say enough great things about the ladies at Bloomin' Buckets. I had very specific ideas and they nailed it! Extremely affordable too! They were a joy to work with!
    Julie Married on 05/22/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Barb with Bloomin Buckets is AMAZING! Not only is she a pleasure to work with, but all of her arrangements are so beautiful! I highly recommend Bloomin Buckets!
illustration stars