Bloomery Flower Studio Reviews

Boonton, NJ
View more information

Brittany M. Married on 10/08/2021

The Prettiest Flowers!

Lauren helped bring my wedding vision to life! When I met with her, I told her I wanted lots of white floral with pretty greenery. She helped me find pictures and give detail to my vague idea. She was so easy to work with when we had to down size our reception due to covid, and helped us come up with a new plan in minutes! Our guests could not stop commenting on how awesome the flowers smelled and how beautiful they were. I highly recommend working with Lauren, and was blown away by her talent, kindness, and professionalism.
    Juliann O. Married on 06/12/2021

Married 6/12/21! Best day EVER!

Lauren was SO EASY to work with and her and her crew did an amazing job! Lauren worked with and stuck to our budget which was so important to us because we had a large wedding (20 tables) and a huge bridal party (12 bridesmaids!). I am NOT a DIY person at all, so making my own anything was never an option so I was nervous about not being able to afford the look I was envisioning. I changed my inspiration completely and without even hesitating Lauren made it happen! We rented the ceremony arch and candles for the centerpieces and they set up everything. I never had to worry about any decorating which was such a relief! I can't recommend Lauren and Bloomery enough for everything they did for us to make our vision come true.
  • Abbey
    Abbey Married on 06/12/2021

Best Florist BY FAR!

Bloomery knocked it out of the park again! We used Lauren, Shaun & team for both our mini-mony in October, and our rescheduled wedding at Lake Valhalla Club in June. I cannot say enough about the amazing customer service, and superb floral artistry. Lauren works hard to ensure your vision comes to life, and we are so thrilled to have had them on our vendor team! Everything was absolutely stunning! You can tell Bloomery takes pride in their work, it certainly shows. So many compliments on our wedding arrangements and working with them was a dream. Highly recommend!!
  • Chloe
    Chloe R. Married on 05/22/2021

May 2021 Wedding

We used Bloomery Flower Studio for our May 2021 wedding. Lauren worked with my budget and has such great energy. Our wedding flowers were so beautiful. I still can't get over how beautifully my bouquet complimented my dress. All of our flowers fit the vibe we wanted for our wedding so well.
  • Danica
    Danica B. Married on 10/31/2020

Stunning Flowers and Wonderful Professionalism!

It was an absolute joy working with Lauren and her team. Even during a pandemic, she made the entire process so easy and pleasant. On the day of our wedding, everything was setup beautifully, with perfect hints of Fall and Halloween. I didn't have to worry about a thing! The flowers were so unique and so fresh, especially my stunning bouquet (which I still get compliments on). With Lauren's positive attitude and utmost professionalism, I'd highly recommend going with Bloomery Flower Studio!
  • Harley
    Harley M. Married on 07/02/2020

Beautiful work, great value!

When I met with Lauren, I could instantly tell that she was very knowledgeable in the flower department, which I am not! I have a certain vision for my wedding, and I know that she will exceed my expectations! She was also able to work with my budget without having to cut out too much, which was very important to me. I can't wait to see what she has in store for my big day in 2020!
  • Nery
    Nery Married on 05/08/2020

Wonderful Find

My fiancé (now husband) found The Bloomery by chance doing a Google search. He wanted a florist near our hotel and he hit the jackpot! From the moment we walked into the shop, we loved every detail they used to design their store and the owners are wholesome and down to earth. It felt like we had known them for years. Lauren saw a picture of the kind of bouquet I wanted and she and her husband nailed it! No mock up needed; I trusted them completely. I chose to have primary colors in my bouquet and nothing clashed, it was absolutely perfect. I highly recommend them for any event in which you need a florist.
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 10/06/2019

Most Amazing Vendor-Made our Wedding Beautiful

Hiring Main Street Bloomery (Bloomery Flower Studio) was the best decision we made. From the second we met Lauren and Shaun we felt like we'd been friends with them for years. They are the sweetest people who truly care about their clients. As soon as I started talking about what we were thinking Lauren knew exactly what I wanted with so little words. Shaun is amazing talented at putting together arrangements and the both of them created magnificent elements that really made our ceremony and wedding the beautiful setting that it was. We cannot thank them enough and would definitely use them again for special occasions. You can trust that they will completely nail it as they totally did for us. Thanks again!

Bloomery Flower Studio's reply:

Aw! Thanks Megan and Steven. You were both a pleasure to work with and we are grateful you trusted us with your vision. Your photos are gorgeous. So many congratulations!!
  • Jesus
    Jesus C. Married on 08/17/2019

The best Florist in the world!

Bloomery Flower Studio has the nicest owners. From the first time we walked into the shop, Lauren and Shaun made us feel like family. The phrase small business is definitely not how I'd describe it because they do larger than life work. Though blush is very popular now, they always manage to find unique and interesting ways of arranging those flowers for each wedding. We went with "bright and bold" primary colors for our Superman and Wonder Woman themed wedding and we were absolutely blown away with the results. Thank you so much for the wonderful work you guys did. To think that I found you guys just by looking for the highest rated florist that was closest to our hotel. What a blessing that was. Be sure to check out their Instagram account @BloomeryFlowerStudio
    Jennifer D. Married on 04/12/2019

Loved my flowers!

My flowers were everything I asked for! I had a particular look I was going for, and Lauren listened, took notes and delivered on everything. I was using an arch for the ceremony that I wasn't too crazy about, but they turned it into a beautiful surprise - so much more than I expected. The flowers were fresh and gorgeous (and I am super picky about flowers!). They were very reasonably priced, especially for the types of flowers I wanted in my bouquets. Lauren works with your budget and comes up with great ideas on how to maintain your desired look within your budget.
    Ashley H. Married on 03/30/2019

Flowers were perfect!

Their service was great! The flowers couldn’t have come out any better. The details I asked them to work in, really flowed well. ( I had glitter antlers added in to some centerpieces) They did an awesome job incorporating the antler boutonnière with the rose. The flower headpiece they made for the flower girl was spot on, even to the size (which I never told them her head size) The service and flowers were incredible!
    Samantha Married on 09/01/2018
    I had no idea where to start with flowers but somehow I had a good feeling about Main Street Bloomery when I found it on Yelp. They did not have many reviews but for those that did leave one gave great feedback. I took a chance and contacted them. Shortly after, Lauren called me and we went through all the details and my vision. She was so patient with me and absolutely knew her flowers! I visited the shop over the weekend and met Shaun as well and they are just lovely people. I can tell how passionate they are with their business and just how much they want to help make my wedding the best of the best. Lauren and I went through all the specific flowers for each item and she gave great suggestions as I was indecisive and just wasn't sure what I liked. They were great listeners and knew just what I want based on the few pictures I sent from Pinterest. I felt 100% trust with them and because of all that, I booked them right away; I knew I didn't have to look elsewhere. Through the process, I made changes from the initial discussion and Lauren was fully on board supporting it and made sure those arrangements still fit within my budget. Surely, the day of the wedding, my flowers were beautiful and I still can't get over how amazing all the flowers came out!!! My bouquet was so much better than the pictures I sent. The centerpieces were perfect and my guests still talk about them today. They really knocked it out of the park for me. Lauren and Shaun will forever be my first choice for flowers for future events and I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for passionate people that truly care about you and your event!
    Alexa Married on 08/11/2018
    I can not speak highly enough about Main Street Bloomery! I felt comfortable and knew I was in good hands from the moment I had my first meeting with Shaun. It was so refreshing to work with someone who is so passionate about what they do. Shaun’s positivity made the planning process much easier, especially on the day of my wedding. Torrential thunderstorms made my dream outdoor lakeside ceremony become an inside ceremony. Shaun was so supportive and positive and assured me that he could still transform the indoor setting to the wedding of my dreams and he delivered! My parents and bridesmaids were able to watch Shaun work and all approached me not only about how gorgeous the flowers were but about how kind and positive Shaun was. Main Street Bloomery understood my vision and made it happen despite the last minute change in plans. My wedding was absolutely beautiful and I am so thankful for all they did to make my day so special.
    Erin Married on 07/06/2018

Wedding 7/6/18

We searched everywhere to stay in budget and have sunflowers when we got to Main Street Bloomery they made our vision become a reality. They were so easy to work with, very responsive and worked with our budget
    Katrien Married on 05/19/2018
    Lauren and Shaun are so great and easy to work with ! They accommodated my every need (even last minute changes) and made the whole process super easy and stress-free. Their creations were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. 11/10 would recommend them!
    Lucy Married on 04/05/2018
    Shaun and Lauren was amazing to work with. We used them for our wedding and have used them for many other arrangements. Would highly recommend them to everyone!
    Lauren Married on 07/22/2017
    We cannot express how incredibly amazing Shaun and Lauren are at The Bloomery! Shaun and Lauren took our ideas and made them into a dream come true! They were quick to respond to all of our questions and were accommodating with all of our requests. We received so many compliments about our flowers at the wedding from the bouquets, to the boutineers, to the cake flowers, centerpieces, and a spectacular arrangement that covered a trellis we were married under. We even had two leis made for our "i do luau" rehearsal dinner the night before that were perfect! Their attention to detail is what makes their work so unique and unforgettable. We can't wait to continue to work with Shaun and Lauren for future events and take some of their classes at their new studio! They were one of the easiest and best choices we made for our wedding!!!
    Kirin Married on 06/10/2017
    My wonderful planner Carisma's found NJ Bloomery for our June wedding, and what a find!! Lauren and Shaun are amazing! They have been in the flower business for years and their experience and eye for aesthetics and perfection truly shows!
    I met with Lauren with my planner Cristina and we discussed my vision for my big day. Lauren was super easy to work with, has a great sense of style and so very creative! Shaun's knowledge of flowers and arrangements is amazing!
    They delivered bouquets that were beyond my expectation. Shaun and Lauren did an absolutely fabulous job for our wedding. They made my bridal bouquet and 4 bouquets for my bridesmaids. All of them were gorgeous and smelled incredible! They are a professional and hard working couple who prices are more than reasonable.
    I highly recommend this gem of a floral shop!
    Patrice Married on 06/09/2017
    Main Street Bloomery far exceeded my expectations. From the very beginning, they treated me with professionalism, care, and patience. I walked in not knowing what I wanted and changed several times throughout the process leading up to my wedding. The service and kindness were exceptional, and I can't even begin to explain how beautifully everything turned out. Thank you, Main Street Bloomery! Exquisite!
    Katie Married on 10/28/2016
    I am so happy that I chose Shaun and The Bloomery for my wedding flowers! Every time we met and shared ideas, his knowledge and professionalism were so prominent and impressive!! He got to know what I liked and disliked. He created an even more beautiful bouquet for me than I could describe or could ever imagine! It was gorgeous and perfect!!! My bridesmaids loved, loved, loved their bouquets as well!! Shaun's vision for the trellis backdrop (outside wedding ceremony) was perfect for what we wanted and envisioned!! He set everything up outside and when I got my sneak peak of it before the ceremony, All I could do was smile because It was so beautiful!

When I met with Shaun initially, I showed him a centerpiece idea and he ran with it to make them even more than I could imagine!!! I didn't do a traditional floral centerpiece and am so glad we did what we did!!! The compliments on the centerpieces are still coming to me from my guests!!! They made the room look exquisite and simply amazing!!!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with Shaun and The Bloomery and for how incredibly happy it made me on my wedding day!!!!!

Bloomery Flower Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review Katie! You were a pleasure to work with and we are so happy you loved your flowers as much as we did!
    Paula Married on 10/03/2015
    Main Street Bloomery did all of the florals for my wedding and they were nothing short of amazing! All of the arrangements were beautiful! Since I had no idea what I wanted, they were super helpful in choosing flowers and center pieces that worked best for my vision. They are so knowledgeable and were one of my favorite vendors to work with. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great experience.
    Katie Married on 03/13/2015
    Shaun and Lauren were wonderful in helping us design our wedding bouquets and flowers! So patient and helpful, and very reasonably priced! They were stunning -- thank you!
    Michelle Married on 04/23/2017
    I heard about Main Street Bloomery from a friend when i was looking for a florist for my wedding. They had great prices compared to other florist's and designers that I found. Shaun was very easy to work with, had great ideas on which flowers to use for the style and theme i was going with, and worked with my budget to get me what i wanted. Overall i was very happy with my experience and would recommend them!