Bloom Photography Reviews

6 | Austin, TX

6 Reviews for Bloom Photography

Vanessa · Married on 05/04/2014

Mollie is such a talented photographer -- plus she has such a fantastic sense of humor! We really appreciated her style on our wedding day. Our wedding planner referred us to to Bloom as a match for our budget -- really, you get an amazing value with them. The moment we met Mollie, we knew her portfolio and personality were also a great match for our brunch wedding at Camp Lucy. Her photos perfectly brought out all its airy, fun, and elegant touches. Leading up to the big day, Mollie was laid back, helpful, and professional with our emails and questions.

My husband and I haven't seen all our photos yet, but everything in our "sneak peek" already does more than we could have imagined to freeze our wonderful day in time. As you might see by Bloom's portfolio -- they have a great way of noticing and highlighting all those pretty and meaningful details that you put thought into. Mollie and her team are also great at candids. I can't believe the lovely shots she got of me even with all the butterflies and emotion I felt just before the ceremony! For our group shots, she and her assistant found ways to help folks look and feel relaxed, to let them be themselves. All the photos turned out sharp and bright as day. Our family and friends love everything they've seen so far -- they say "It's like we're right back in that moment!"

We are beyond happy that we chose Bloom -- we highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/17/2014

Claire · Married on 01/04/2014

Mollie was everywhere and no where at the same time. Her assistant and her seemed to capture everything but I never thought they were in the way. I chose her initially because I thought she captured people and objects beautifully and I was not disappointed. When I received the photos I was blown away and showing others the photos one of the first comments they make is, "Your photographer was fantastic." And I can't agree more. If I ever have to get my photo taken again I will be calling her.

Sent on 02/27/2014

Carolyn · Married on 10/12/2013

What can I say other than... Mollie is INCREDIBLE at what she does and worth every penny! My pictures are BEAUTIFUL and they were delivered to me in weeks. WEEKS, PEOPLE! Just as impressive as the turnaround is Mollie's professionalism and personality. You want a photographer who puts you at ease on your wedding day. That's Mollie. She's a rock.

I originally signed up for a smaller package but changed my mind. I am so thankful Mollie was able to accommodate me, because our engagement photos were phenomenal. I have never had so many complements... people telling me how beautiful I looked. The thing was- I was sick as a dog during that shoot, but you would never know it because Mollie is THAT. GOOD.

Do yourself a favor and hire Bloom Photography.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Kelsey · Married on 05/05/2013

We had a WONDERFUL experience with Mollie Burpo/Bloom Photography!! First of all, she is so nice, easy going, thoughtful and fun. I felt like I had one of my girl friends with me to shoot my wedding. On the day, she went beyond her duties as a photographer and was so helpful. We ended up being really disappointed by our coordinator - Mollie was more helpful and did more to make me feel comfortable that day when we had a couple early set backs. My husband and I really enjoyed working with her. Once we received the images, we were blown away - They are GORGEOUS!! They look like they could be part of a magazine shoot. We chose Mollie because my husband and I are both creative people that work in the film industry. We are such visual people, and we wanted our wedding photos to be artistic and cinematic. Mollie did not disappoint! We truly loved working with her and would recommend to her to anyone and everyone we know. Thank you Mollie!!

Sent on 06/20/2013
  • Kirby

Kirby · Married on 04/27/2013

Mollie is such a sweet person and I am so glad I hired her to take my bridal portraits and photograph our wedding.

We cannot thank Mollie enough for how beautifully she captured our day. Rain threatened our outdoor ceremony all week, but we were lucky enough that it held off for our outdoor ceremony. Even through the clouds, Mollie managed to capture the sunlight and make our ceremony pictures glow.

She asked me to send her a list of portraits I wanted to make sure we got on the wedding day and she made sure to take care of all of them. The portraits went so smoothly because Mollie was so patient with our huge, crazy family.

We hardly noticed Mollie and her second photographer (also conveniently named Mollie) during the day. They made sure to give everyone their space while catching some of the best moments of the day.

Mollie posted our sneak peek blog post while we were on our honeymoon and had our entire gallery of pictures to us within 2 weeks! I was definitely going through wedding withdrawals and kept looking at the same grainy iPhone pictures from our friends trying to re-live the day when Mollie's e-mail popped up in my inbox saying our photos were ready. Happy day! The photos made me laugh & tear up remembering all the crazy fun we had and seeing some funny moments we missed.

Mollie is the best there is! She's not only talented, but she's one of the nicest people in the wedding biz! If you want stunning photos you can't wait to show to the world, hire Bloom Photography :)

Sent on 06/03/2013
  • Brandey

Brandey · Married on 04/10/2011

Fortunately my now sister-in-law is a photographer and inquired about Austin wedding photographers from one of her resource groups. Bloom Photography (Mollie) was the highest recommendation hands down and we couldn't have found anyone more perfect to capture our day. Mollie and her back up photographer, also Molly, were fantastic to work with the day of but they captured the day just as beautifully as we imagined it. They found all of the special details of the day and photographed them in the perfect light. We'll always cherish the gorgeous photos they took, they are absolutely priceless.

Sent on 09/11/2011