Bloom N Grow Florist Reviews

66 | Atascadero, CA

66 Reviews for Bloom N Grow Florist

Jodi at Bloom N Grow did an absolutely amazing job for my wedding! I just told her the color flowers I wanted and she helped me find exactly what I was looking for, they were so reasonably priced, and she was so accommodating when we forgot to include a few things in our original order. I would highly recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 11/09/2015
  • Fiona

Fiona · Married on 11/24/2012

Bloom n' Grow did an excellent job on my flowers. They were beautiful and exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Amelie · Married on 07/09/2011

The color scheme and overall feel of our simple beach wedding was set by a small photo of a bouquet we had found in a wedding magazine. The bouquet contained succulents, dahlias and rosemary among other things. Once I saw this bouquet, I knew it was perfect for an outdoor, Central Coast of California beach wedding. Not only did Jodi recreate this bouquet for me, but she also created a beautiful matching headpiece. Bloom N Grow also provided beautiful flowers for the reception. Everybody at Bloom N Grow is very friendly and more than willing to work with you to make your vision come true (while staying within your budget!) If you don't have a clue about flowers and you don't know what you want, they have lots of good options for you to consider.

Sent on 08/26/2011

Alisha · Married on 07/31/2010

Jodi was super awesome to work with and a joyful/upbeat person, which made picking flowers so much fun!
    Some of our flowers seemed like they were a day or two old, but overall everything was still beautiful!

Sent on 08/18/2010

Teresa · Married on 09/26/2009

Jodi and her team were great! We planned our wedding long distance - never met any of our vendors until a week before the wedding. I shared my "vision" with Jodi and my wedding planner, Jennifer Norton of Flawless Functions and they took it from there. I had a list of flowers and colors I didn't want (no roses or gerbera daisies) and I had a cetain feel that I was looking for. Jodi worked with Jennifer to put it all together and I was very pleased with everything. Our wedding presented Jodi with some challenges (a lid that wouldn't budge off old rusted milk cans that were for the two large ceremony flower arrangements to 108 degrees for an entirely outdoor wedding) and she figured it all out. The flowers were fresh and beautiful, very unique (artichoke, thorn, curly willow, etc) and creatively arranged. We provided some of the containers - no problem for Jodi! We even asked her to create a center piece using a piece of metal-work that my husband's son made - again no problem. Be sure to over communicate - we did have one mis-understanding that resulted in less fabric in the tent than I had envisioned. But even then Jodi came up with something then day of the wedding to get closer to the look we wanted. All in all, it was a small thing. I can't wait to see the pictures so that I can enjoy all of the details at my leisure. We tried to look at everything - but with every arrangement being different it will be great to take a second look.

Bloom n Grow also rents tuxes and took care of my groom and my son who gave me away. She even delivered the tux!

Sent on 10/05/2009

Jessica · Married on 06/20/2009

Jodi, Corrine, and the entire Bloom N Grow team were so incredible throughout the wedding planning process. I kept changing my mind about my flowers and they were so patient and understanding and more than willing to accommodate my whims and make all my floral dreams come true. And they were so considerate of my budget, working with me and suggesting ideas to get the most bang for my buck. The bouquets, centerpieces, and other arrangements were SO beautiful! One of my bridesmaids, who is a wedding coordinator and has seen plenty of weddings, said they were the best wedding flowers she's ever seen! Bloom N Grow also helped me outfit my humongous wedding party in great tuxes at a great value, which was no small task, and did it all with smiles on their faces. I would recommend Bloom N Grow to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/22/2009

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2013

We're from out of town, so we went to Judy Bloom for a tux rental, bouquets, and decorations at the Pavilion on the Lake. She provided wonderful service with the tux and the fitting, and the bouquets were delivered on time and they were gorgeous. She also set up fabric with lighting inside on the day before the wedding and arranged to have someone pick it up when the event was over. Judy and her staff are very professional and I would recommend them to anyone looking for support for a wedding or any other event at the Pavilion in Atascadero.

Sent on 06/08/2013

Alysha · Married on 04/10/2011

We Loved having Bloom N Grow as our florist! It was such an intimate occasion and they fit the bill! Everything turned out beautiful.

Sent on 05/02/2011

Stacy · Married on 08/09/2008

3.5

The flowers were absolutely beautiful and they worked with me to get exactly what I wanted. However, they did have a set price for the bride's bouquet, I paid triple the price of my bridesmaid bouquets, even though I had the same size with a few different flowers.

Sent on 12/10/2009

Elizabeth · Married on 11/05/2011

Jody did an excellent job with our wedding, she was a pleasure to work with and has a wonderful energy about her. She was able to deliver our flowers the day of for a small fee, which was a life savor!! The flowers arrived early and were ready to go. She labeled everything, which was a big help. The flowers didn't look exactly like I wanted but, none the less they were absolutely beautiful. Bloom N Grow is a little expensive, but you can be confident in the quality of flowers and kind service you'll receive. Thank you Jody!

Sent on 11/10/2011

Cindy · Married on 07/11/2009

3.5

The flowers Jodi provided were amazingly beautiful and artfully arranged. She made our wedding so beautiful and it was more than a pleasure to work with her and her staff.

Sent on 10/18/2009

3.5

Jodi was very professional, friendly, helpful and responsive. We ordered our wedding flowers and picked them up. We provided lots of pictures in advance with email and didn't meet her until the day before. No problems with her being prepared and professional. I would say however, that our calla lilies were smaller than expected and that this is not a top designer, as the brides bouquet was smaller than our picture. For most brides, she will do a great job and it was a great value for our budget.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Emily · Married on 06/06/2009

She did an excellent job with our flowers. They were absolutely beautiful. All of the bouts and corsages were neatly packaged and labeled.

Sent on 06/13/2009

rebecca · Married on 06/07/2008

I ordered my husbands tux from Bloom n Grow and i thought they were wonderful. Niether of us knew how a tux was supposed to fit and they helped us the whole time.

Sent on 03/03/2009

tak · Married on 04/11/2009

3.5

everything was great,except flower was a little sad and it was a warm morning

Sent on 06/11/2009

1.6
      0.5
      3.0
      2.0
      1.0
      1.5

I had a destination wedding at a Paso Robles Winery and wanted to have simple flower arrangements for our centerpieces. They turned out beautiful and exactly as I had wanted. The bouquets however, are a different story. I had sent 2-3 pictures of exactly what I wanted and had discussed adding a few lighter flowers to lighten up the color combination. The bridal bouquet did not look anything like the photos I had supplied and when they brought me the bouquet, I actually thought it was the flower girl's bouquet because it was so small. The bouquet was missing the main colored flowers I had asked for specifically, as it had been the main color of my wedding. I had spoken to Jodi and the shop several times to go over the bouquet and it turned out completely wrong! My wedding planner had to take some of the flowers that were left for the wedding cake that were in the aubergine color I had requested and rebuild my bouquet to include them. Also, the ring bearer boutonierres were specifically requested to be the mini-orchids and they had made them with the full size orchids. It looked ridiculous on the little boys lapels and was completely wrong. It was specifically written on my invoice to be mini-orchids and none of the directions were followed. Having to rely on the florist and conversations with them before seeing the flowers on the day of the wedding, I would absolutely NOT recommend this vendor. They were very affordable, but I recommend spending a little extra money to get exactly what you want.

Sent on 10/22/2012