BLOOM Florist Reviews

6 | Bayville, NJ

6 Reviews for BLOOM Florist

Megan · Married on 09/16/2016

I love bloom florist!!! I would recommend bloom to anyone! The flowers for my wedding were incredible and gorgeous!

Sent on 10/14/2016

jamie · Married on 08/28/2016

I used for my wedding. My flowers were by far gorgeous. I showed Kristen a picture of what I wanted...and gave her my budget.... she did exactly the picture and had no prblem with the budget. She is a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her. If you have a vision of your flowers for your wedding day..She will deliver your vision in real life.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Marisa · Married on 08/06/2016

Kristen was a complete pleasure to work with! When we first met I showed her pictures of various bouquets I liked, and she pinpointed my style immediately. Throughout the process she made herself readily available at the shop, by phone and through text messaging. The day before the wedding I went to the shop to get a sneak peak of the flowers in person, and I was in love! The colors, the style, the details; she really recreated my vision. Overall, her knowledge and enthusiasm for flowers and creating floral arrangements was remarkable.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Lauren · Married on 02/06/2016

Special thanks to Kristen and her team at Bloom Florist for making the most beautiful flowers for our wedding. People are still talking about our flowers. We highly recommend using Bloom Florist for any occasion.

Sent on 06/24/2016

patty · Married on 12/12/2015

Kristen was very professional and did a beautiful job on my wedding flowers. I would very highly recommend her for your special occasion.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2015

Very professional yet down to earth. Made us feel comfortable. Kristen exceeded our expectations and delivered an amazingly unique and beautiful end result with our wedding flowers. We were beyond delighted and would highly recommend this florist.

Sent on 06/26/2015