Bloom Floral + Event Designs Reviews

10 | Marshfield, MA

10 Reviews for Bloom Floral + Event Designs

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/13/2016

Bloom was amazing to work with while planning our wedding and the finished product was equally as amazing! Katie was so accommodating working within our budget and helping us achieve exactly the style we were looking for. I know very little about flowers but when I first met with Katie the images she had gathered from our conversations were just my style. We got so many compliments on our flowers and I couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Stephanie · Married on 07/09/2016

Working with Katie at Bloom was an absolute dream. I was a little late in booking my florist, but I am so thankful that I found her and that she fit us in.

Our flowers were exactly what I had envisioned. After numerous florists told me that the ideas I had for my flowers were not possible, I was feeling discouraged. Katie assured me that my flowers were in fact possible, and that she would be happy to supply me with exactly what I wanted.

I can not thank Katie enough for her prompt responses, and beautiful work. I would recommend her a million times over.

Sent on 08/05/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/04/2016

I am so happy to have chosen Bloom Floral Event Designs for my wedding. Katie and Meg were amazing to work with! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and were exactly what I envisioned for my wedding. Katie went above and beyond to execute my vision and exceeded my expectations. Guests raved about how beautiful the flowers were from the bouquets, ceremony arrangements and the reception centerpieces. I highly recommend Bloom Floral to anyone getting married. They truly did a phenomenal job and my flowers were my favorite detail of my wedding day!!

Sent on 06/07/2016

L · Married on 05/28/2016

Katie was amazing!
    Always open to suggestions and she gave fabulous advice!
    I highly recommend Bloom

Sent on 06/11/2016

Annie · Married on 12/11/2015

Perfect Fall Color Scheme!
    I used Bloom for my Fall wedding on Friday 10/23/15 and they were AWESOME!
    They were able to take my ideas of a perfect fall bouquet and make it a reality! I knew I wanted Tiger Lillies as my main flower scheme and they added in just the right amount of whites and greens to make my flowers even better than I ever could have imagined. No matter how many times I changed my mind about something I thought I wanted, they were always there for me 100% They were responsive, timely and always welcomed me with a big smile and open arms. They also were great with staying on my budget. They did not try to push me into doing anything more than I wanted. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs flowers for any occasion.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Katie · Married on 10/24/2015

Katie was great to work with even when I kept changing my mind she just went with it! I don't know much about flowers so I needed a lot of help deciding what would look right but left most of it up to her and I couldn't have been happier with the end results! The price was affordable (ESP when I talked to other people about what they spent!) and everyone was commenting how beautiful the flowers looked!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Bridgette · Married on 10/11/2015

Bloom did an absolutely amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. They were exactly what I wanted and the guests couldn't stop commenting about how gorgeous they were. Katie was great to work with. She was super responsive to all my emails and questions, had great ideas, and the price was right. I would definitively recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Gina · Married on 10/10/2015

The girls at Bloom were so amazing to work with!! The bouquets and arrangements they came up with for my wedding were even better than I ever imagined (or pinned on my interest boards) and so many guests were raving about my centerpieces that they created! They were so easy to talk to, flexible (I do not have a normal schedule), and so quick to respond to any questions I had. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Krystin · Married on 08/08/2015

Bloom Flowers and the incredible Katie Kelly designed and orchestrated the flowers for my wedding on September 5, 2015 at the Hyatt Boston Harbor. The flowers made the venue and our pictures come alive. Our guests and our photographer noted how beautiful they were and how much height and drama they brought to the tent. Katie took my vision and literally made it blossom. Adding texture and sophistication to our center pieces and elegance to our bouquets. We had a multicultural wedding- Katie worked with us to find Chinese Ginger Jars and traditional flowers that brought a special touch to our arrangements. Most importantly, Katie is amazing to work with. She makes any bride comfortable and works with them to create a truly memorable event. My husband and I recommend Katie with confidence!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Jane · Married on 07/11/2015

My husband and I were married this past summer. Bloom Floral & Event Designs did our flowers. The flowers were amazing and Katie was so pleasant and easy to work with. She listened to all of my requests and was able to make my vision come to life. She was also very understanding of last minute changes. I would recommend Bloom Floral & Event Designs to everyone!

Sent on 02/25/2016