Bloom Brigade Reviews

9 Reviews for Bloom Brigade

Bloom Brigade 1
Bloom Brigade 2

Stephanie · Married on 06/22/2018

Bloom Brigade did wonderful work for my wedding! They created our bouquets and boutonnieres for our ceremony, and lovely centerpieces for our picnic/reception. I got so many compliments and they were so easy to work with!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Kari · Married on 07/22/2017

After struggling to find a florist that was within budget, would accommodate our needs (DIY elements to our centerpieces) and genuinely cared about our day, a bride-to-be coworker told me, "You have to go see my ladies". I'm so glad we did. I can't rave enough about the ladies at Bloom Brigade. They do amazing work, are so easy to talk to, honest, and are quick to answer emails. They truly care about making your day beautiful and will help however they can. Anytime I need flowers in the future, I know where I'm going.

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Bloom Brigade 3
    Bloom Brigade 4

Cassandra · Married on 04/21/2017

Suzan and Clang are absolutely amazing. I had researched a ton of vendors before narrowing it down to meet with a few, and Bloom Brigade was one of those! I had seen great reviews, but needed to meet with them in person for a consultation to really understand how they work and if they got my vision. I had a Pinterest board with some ideas and some keywords that I was using to describe our day.

From that first conversation, they were so welcoming and energetic — you can tell these ladies really love what they do!
    They have a Studio space on the North Side and usually only meet by appointment only, but can be found there from time to time, especially closer to the weekends when they are working on events.

Since meeting Bloom Brigade, I have spread the love with everyone I know who needs event flowers. Another thing I love about them, they don't just do ONE thing — they really can do it all and truly see the "big" picture for whatever your event. They've since created amazing flower centerpieces for my sister's bridal shower and her rehearsal dinner.

I CANNOT wait for them to be a part of my big day this April!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Valerie · Married on 11/12/2016

My husband and I got married on November 12th and we chose Bloom Brigade as our florist. We didn't have any ideas for our flowers other than that we wanted them to be nice and compliment the rest of our wedding. The ladies at Bloom Brigade did a fantastic job with very little guidance from us. They were easy to get in touch with and so hard working. We had a quick turnaround at the church between the ceremony before us and our ceremony and they had everything set up quickly and it looked amazing. We had a literary themed wedding so they worked with us to incorporate vintage books, vases and vintage drawers into our centerpieces. Each table's centerpiece had a unique feature. We couldn't have been happier with how our flowers turned out!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Bloom Brigade is amazing. They provided beautiful flowers for my wedding and I strongly recommend them!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Erin · Married on 08/01/2015

The ladies at Bloom Brigade provided flowers for our wedding 8/1/2015 and they were a pleasure to work with, they were creative and the flowers were gorgeous! We received many compliments on the bouquets and arrangements. Highly recommend Bloom Brigade!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Robin · Married on 06/06/2015

I would highly recommend the Bloom Brigade! They provided gorgeous flowers for my barn wedding-above and beyond what I pictured! I wanted all pink and white flowers and the ladies delivered by making beautiful center pieces in mason jars, flowers in hanging jars for the ceremony, flower wreaths hanging at ceremony site, flowers for our cake, gorgeous bouquets, flowers hanging on the chairs at our sweetheart table, and more!!

Sent on 06/21/2015

heather · Married on 09/28/2013

They did everything we asked for and more! Thank you ladies!!!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Damaris · Married on 09/21/2013

Bloom Brigade is great!! They provide quality service, decorations, floral arrangements that are stunning and will enhance your wedding and reception. They are reasonably priced and are willing to work within your budget!

Sent on 10/03/2013