bloom. Reviews

26 | Brevard, NC

26 Reviews for bloom.

Bridget · Married on 09/14/2013

Jen and Veronica were wonderful! They worked with Rob and I like we were family. We had asked them to do alot with our center pieces! We had logs and each table was named after a different tree! They were so sweet and very good! Our personal flowers were what we wanted and looked amazing. The center pieces just blew us away. If you want somebody to give you everything you ask for use bloom. Jen and Veronica are hard workers and know how to make beautiful table-scapes!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Jan · Married on 08/31/2013

Bloom made the most beautiful bouquets and were exactly what we wanted. I called only one week before the wedding and got great service. Totally thrilled with Bloom!!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Bloom was absolutely amazing! They took my vision and ran with it. They will work with you if your on a budget and still will give you the flowers you want. The flowers at my wedding were beyond anything I dreamed of. I am so glad I used them.

Shelly · Married on 08/09/2013

Jen, was great to work with. She listens to your ideas and gives you options to fit within your budget. She treats you like family and went above and beyond what we expected.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Katrina · Married on 08/03/2013

Jenn, Veronica and everyone at Bloom floral did such an amazing job! They care about you and bringing your vision to life, I would highly recommend them for any event. They made my wedding beautiful, personal and magical!

Christine · Married on 08/03/2013

Bloom was the perfect choice for our daughter's wedding. Their level of professionalism is outstanding. They carefully listened to our requirements and proceeded to create the most wonderful flower arrangements, bridesmaids bouquets and bride's bouquet. They truly know how to create a "magical" atmosphere.
    The entire wedding party as well as our guests were delighted with the flowers.
    Thank you Bloom for enhancing our daughter's wedding in such a beautiful and memorable way.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2013

The lovely ladies of Bloom are the most wonderful and talented women! I came to them (after having an awful experience with one possible florist for my wedding) and they greeted us with hugs, a cozy chat by the fireplace, and coffee. I felt like I had known them all my life! They listened so intently to my ideas and kept in touch with me throughout the whole wedding planning process. My wedding day was perfect, and the majority of that was because of Bloom. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this team - they are beyond incredible! I give Bloom my highest recommendation!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Sylvia · Married on 06/22/2013

We were thrilled with the flowers for my daughter's wedding. Everything was gorgeous and just what we wanted. bloom. did a wonderful job for us! Would use them again!!

Rachel · Married on 06/22/2013

Bloom did a fantastic job with our rustic mountain wedding!! Thank you!!

Hilary · Married on 06/15/2013

I LOVE BLOOM! Working with Jen was simply fun & easy. I could instantly tell she was sweet & professional when I first met her on Skype, because I couldn't meet her in person.
    Jen is awesome because she listened to what I wanted & created EXACTLY THAT. That alone is extremely important. She discussed prices with me honestly, and offered better, cheaper alternatives. She also made sure I knew & had say in every single detail. Even more, Jen did not appear to take offense to when I decided I wanted to change an idea, whether it was hers or mine. This is all SUPER important to a Bride.

My favorite memory with Jen was when she pulled up to my wedding venue & opened her big van to display a gazillion beautiful flowers. But here's the best part, she let me choose flowers I like right there which I wanted to add or remove. It was a dream!

Of course, the flowers were fresh, fragrant & sturdy. I had absolutely no problems at all. She even created a flower wreath for me that I was super nervous about fitting on my head & it did! She went above & beyond, with little details I never thought to think of that matched perfectly with my theme, I cannot thank her enough <3 Thank you Jen!!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Ashleigh · Married on 06/08/2013

I was so pleased with Bloom! Jennifer did exactly what I asked for and my flowers were absolutely gorgeous! She worked with me to help the flowers stay within my budget. Her pricing is very reasonable. I highly recommend Bloom to any Bride! She is wonderful to work with and very professional and talented! Five Stars!!

Sent on 07/04/2013

Krista · Married on 05/04/2013

Jen and her mom at bloom. are AMAZING! The bouquet, the bout, the table it was all perfection! Working with them was a wonderful experience and they could not be more SWEET! They brought everything that was contracted, but they also brought extra just in case. I thought that was a great touch to their customer service and professionalism. I would HIGHLY recommend these ladies for your special event!! :) :)

Sent on 05/30/2013

Julia · Married on 03/23/2013

Bloom designed a gorgeous bouquet and boutonnière for our wedding even on my small budget. I sent them a couple of photos of looks I liked and colors and they put together something better than I could have imagined. Could not have been happier with bloom!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Jess · Married on 12/08/2012

SO happy with my wedding bouquet and our guys' bouts! Bloom even found us mistletoe upon a last minute request.

Sent on 01/15/2013

Maureen · event on 12/01/2012

Pink peonies in December!.clever baby accents...
    Mercury glass! Burlap . Silver orbs and ornaments..
    And greens for the holidays!
    Fun creative and talented! Call Bloom for your event!

Sent on 01/15/2013

Ann · Married on 10/20/2012

The orchid arrangements Jennifer of Bloom did for my sister's were beautiful. She was great to work with and wish I lived closer so I could recommend her to others. She is very creative and does good work.

Sent on 10/22/2012

kaelee · Married on 09/29/2012

Bloom is ABSOLUTELY hands down wonderful!!!! our center pieces at our rehearsal dinner were stunning! It took my breath away when I saw the table settings with all the wonderful touches Bloom added.

In addition we had Bloom plant succulents in individual glass containers as wedding favors for our guests. They were a HUGE hit! our guests loved the fact that they could take it home and watch it grow!

My husband and I highly recommend Bloom for any event! You will be amazed at the beauty they will bring to any venue!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Michele · Married on 09/01/2012

She understood my flower concept and executed it to perfection.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Rhonda · Married on 07/07/2012

Veronica and Jenifer were a joy to work with. They were able to interpret our ideas and pictures so that their floral arrangements were beautifully suited to our setting. I would highly recommend Bloom in Brevard!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Jen and Veronica with Bloom Floral Design did an awesome job for our wedding. I felt very comfortable telling them what I wanted and needed and they took care of it all! I never worried about the flowers or how they would look because I knew they were in great hands. When the flowers arrived the day of the wedding they were more than what I had hoped for! Bloom Floral Design was fun to work with and did an excellent job meeting our needs!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Susan · Married on 10/18/2008

Flowers create the setting and mood for me. I've had 2 great experience with my sons' rehearsal dinners. One was formal in a "castle" venue and one was an Italian cafe in the church fellowship hall. Both were creative, one elegant and one with sunflowers in painted pots. Both designs were created by the florist! We were all so thrilled and so were our guests~

Sent on 08/13/2012

Jessi · Married on 09/15/2012

Picking a florist was one of the parts of wedding planning I had a hard time with initially, so I was very fortunate to find bloom! Not only did I find it to be affordable, while also offering beautiful products, but we found ways to share ideas on pinterest, and Jen sent me photos of each idea she had for the wedding in the proposal. Both of those ways of communicating were unique and helpful, since I am a visual person, and I was planning a destination wedding. Once the wedding day arrived, the flowers looked beautiful! In fact, we had a florist among our guests who was very complimentary of them, and I think that says it all right there.

Sent on 10/24/2012

Laura · Married on 10/04/2014

Bloom did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. Everything was exactly what I had wanted and more! I highly recommend Veronica for any occasion.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Emily · Married on 09/28/2013

bloom was the perfect choice for our florist! Jen Christian and Veronica are both professional and very fun to work with. They both had great ideas and are both very creative, which was very helpful because I just had no idea what kind of flowers I wanted. Bloom was also very flexible; We kept changing our minds about things, but Jen was so professional and handled the changes with ease. She is also very detail-oriented because we had ordered some balloons through bloom that we were going to pick up the day before the wedding and Jen expressed concern that the balloons wouldn't stay inflated because of the cooler weather and offered a different solution. So wonderful! We got so many compliments on the flowers and I can't say enough about how wonderful Jen and Veronica are to work with. They really made our wedding even more beautiful!

Sent on 10/27/2013

4.2
      3.0

She created beautiful flowers for our wedding, jen is very talented!!

Sent on 11/15/2013