Bloom Babes Reviews

7 | Oceanside, CA

7 Reviews for Bloom Babes

Tess · Married on 06/28/2017

Angie and Emily are angels risen from the sea with the gift of creating floral art. They are amazing at what they do and their passion for their craft is obvious. They worked with me on my budget to ensure we could get the most for our money. They guided us through the process and their work with us resulted in our dream wedding. The initial survey we took was super helpful as it helped us figure out exactly what we want in regards to florals and what the possibilities are. It was also helpful because I felt like it really gave me an opportunity to express our needs in a way or format that would be easy for them to understand. My wife and I are truly grateful for Bloom Babes for making our dreams come true. We loved working with them so much that we had them help with our rehearsal dinner, too! We would highly recommend Bloom Babes to all our friends and family. When planning a wedding, especially a DIY one, it is important to work with people you like working with. We loved Bloom Babes as people and professionals, we liked working with them, and it turned out to be the best decision. It was awesome knowing each step of the way that we are working with people that care deeply about our vision and happiness. Angie and Emily are both great souls with great intentions. Keep up the amazing work, Babes! You're making the world a more beautiful place, one bloom at a time ;)

Sent on 07/13/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2016

Both owners at Bloom Babes are amazing! They are fun, creative and professional. I gave them some ideas and trusted their abilities to capture the essence of what I wanted; They did just that and more. People couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the bouquets and centerpieces were. I would highly recommend Bloom Babes!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Madeline · Married on 12/05/2015

Bloom babes is absolutely incredible!! I'm in love with everything they do.
    I am so grateful that they were able to do my flowers. They are amazing communicators and really know the right questions to ask (on the administrative side of things.) The quality of my bridal bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets, and the groomsmen's boutonnieres exceeded my expectations and were absolutely stunning. I wish I could add a photo! I did a lot of flower research and had never seen a bouquet as beautiful as the one they made me. You will not regret the decision if you choose Bloombabes. :)

Sent on 04/18/2016

Luke · Married on 10/04/2015

The Bloom Babes absolutely nailed our flowers. The centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous, the boutonnieres were great, and the side table center pieces were lovely. And the brides bouquet was completely perfect!! We loved everything!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Monica · Married on 09/19/2015

I love the Bloom Babes! Such dolls to work with and truly the best at what they do! Thank you for making our wedding at the Inn at Rancho Santa Fe in September 2015 so beautiful!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Colleen · Married on 09/06/2015

Emily and Angie, the “Bloom Babes” delivered an amazing, unique and beautiful floral decor that left me speechless! Our wedding at the Thursday Club in Point Loma had spectacular views of the ocean and coast line, these girls brought that beauty inside with fantastic arrangements on each guest table, the chairs, the cake and the beautiful bridal bouquets, and the boutonnieres. All were perfect and spectacular, true talent and creativity. Great job girls, thank you!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Adriana · Married on 08/22/2015

These girls are absolutely amazing at what they do. They are wonderful working with flowers and will make your wedding or any other event look gorgeous. They did all of the flowers for my wedding and I would have not hired anyone else. There were super responsive, accommodating and willing to work with me to stay on my budget. They also went above and beyond to help make sure I got everything I wanted, and I could not be happier. I think good flowers make a huge difference in creating an ambience and they nailed it!.... SIMPLY AMAZING! Follow them on instragram so you can see what I mean... <3

Sent on 10/12/2015