Bloom Art & Design Reviews

6 | Austin, TX

6 Reviews for Bloom Art & Design

Ann · Married on 06/20/2009

Katy at Bloom Art is a very talented and creative designer. She came up with the design for our wedding invitations with little direction from us, since we really weren't sure what we wanted. We loved the design so much that we based our entire wedding on the theme! Katy is very clear on pricing and timelines and kept regular communication with us during the design and printing process. Katy also designed and printed our wedding ceremony programs, which were also beautiful. We are so happy that we used Bloom Art for our wedding invitations and programs. They are just beautiful and we have Katy to thank!

Tamara · Married on 05/24/2009

Katy made exquisitely beatiful custom invitations for us. All we gave her were the colors we choose for the wedding, a style we were wanting to achieve and a font style we liked. What an amazing work of art she created! We had a destination wedding so we had to include a lot of info on our invites. She helped us to achieve the sophisticated look tied in with our venue with our invitations---EXACTLY what we were looking for. Words cannot say enough how much we appreciate her work and effort that shows.

Andee · Married on 11/08/2008

My invitations were exactly what I wanted and the design was carried throughout my wedding. The bridal shower, ceremony programs, favors, slideshow, even the after party decor had touches of the Bloom design. It was beautiful.

Carina · Married on 11/30/2002

Bloom Art and Design provides exceptional invitations for any part of a wedding. (invitations, save the date, bachelor/bachelorette parties, showers, etc). I loved the creativity, professionalism and quality!

• User2125833 · event on: 10/01/2011

She did an amazing job designing a product that was above and beyond my expectations, she communicated every step of the way, was extremely organized, and even delivered the product ahead of schedule. I would recommend her to anyone wanting a creative, and professional design! Thank you Bloom Art & Design!

Jill · Married on 10/06/2012

I loved working with Katy! She was very professional, gave great ideas and was very prompt with all of her correspondence. Loved my finished products!