Bloom and Leaf Reviews

50 | Austin, TX

50 Reviews for Bloom and Leaf

Cassidy · Married on 12/18/2016

My flowers were beautiful! I appreciate Celia's knowledge and advice through the whole process!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Cassidy, It was our pleasure to help you bring your vision to life.

erin · Married on 10/22/2016

would highly recommend the flowers she did for my wedding were beautiful, amazing and perfect in every way=)!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Erin, It was our pleasure to bring your vision to life, and be a part of making your day awesome.

Autumn · Married on 08/12/2016

Celia worked with me from start to finish. I had a few ideas and she took what I wanted and created stunning flowers. We were able to interact through Pinterest to show each other visuals. When I saw these floral arrangements I was speechless! She is truly one of the best.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Autumn and Taylor. It was my pleasure to work with you and create your vision. Thank you again Autumn for your service to our country.

Dena · Married on 06/11/2016

Celia was A-W-E-S-O-M-E! She took my ideas and made them a reality. She was always available through email & phone to answer all my questions about flowers while planning my wedding. She worked with my budget and provided me with tons of pictures and ideas that worked for my special day.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Dena, It was our pleasure to assist you in achieving your vision on your budget. I was delighted that we were able to put together an alternative look that still gave you the style and feel of what you were wanting within your budget.
  • Asa

Asa · Married on 04/30/2016

Wonderful job and easy to work with! From the first day we met, Celia listened to what I wanted, and she had no problem switching gears as I made changes to my plans. She was very knowledgeable and talented. Her bouquets, arrangements, corsages, and boutonnieres were not only well-done and lovely, they were exactly what I wanted. Bloom and Leaf does amazing work and were a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Annie and Asa, It was my pleasure to work with you to make your stateside reception as similar as possible to your wedding day in Ireland.

Raychelle · Married on 12/12/2015

My mother in law worked with Celia on my wedding and we both were very pleased. She provided me with exactly what I asked for. Peonies and Ranunculus in a light blush color I thought would be hard to do but she made it happen! For my bouquet I wasn't overly picky and I was pleasantly surprised by the special touches she put into it.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Raychelle, It was my pleasure to work with you and Jane to get everything just the way you wanted it for your special day. Pinterest was such a great tool for us to use since you were not local before your wedding.

Alex · Married on 11/07/2015

I don't know much about flowers, but Celia nailed it on the head to make my bride look stunning with her bouquet. The colors were spot on. Would highly recommend Celia! She's to be trusted in her knowledge and execution! Thanks Celia for making our big day a memorable one!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Alex. It is always good to hear a grooms point of view.

Lindsay · Married on 10/24/2015

Took my vision and brought to life! Thank you!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Lindsay and Coty, it was our pleasure to be a part of your special day.

Eloisa · Married on 09/06/2015

Celia is incredible! She works with your budget and make sure your vision becomes a reality. If the flowers you envisioned are not in season she will recommend and make sure she finds something for you as if not more beautiful. I like it that she is straight forward with what can and cant be done. I even decided to bug her day of my wedding after she had already handed me my beautiful bouquet and asked her if she could incorporate some feathers that were my grandpas so i could feel him close to me. Celia immediately said yes and incorporated them in there and made it look so much more beautiful. She is amazing at what she does and I would recommend her to anyone looking for amazing floral work.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Elosia and Jerry, It was a pleasure working with you on your special day.

Cori · Married on 08/02/2015

She went way above and beyond for my wedding. I liked that I could give an idea and a vision and she had ways to make it happen.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Cori and Samant. It was my pleasure to be a part of your very special day.

Jaida · Married on 06/06/2015

Celia was extremely helpful and accommodating with my budget and super helpful to my husband and step-father when they picked the flowers up on wedding day for me! Beautiful arrangements, I loved them!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Jaida and James, It was my pleasure to be a part of your celebration.

Lexie · Married on 05/14/2015

She was absolutely wonderful. Even with the tight budget I had, she worked extremely hard to make everything come out perfectly and to go without a hitch. The flowers were fresh and looked wonderful. Overall, it was better then I ever imagined!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Lexie, It was our pleasure to help you bring your vision to life.

Kristen · Married on 03/14/2015

Celia at Bloom and Leaf is amazing! She turned my vision into a stunning reality within my budget and with the patience of a true professional! I knew when I met her that I could trust her with our special day and our money! She went above and beyond after delivery to stay and help with other decorations that weren't her responsibility. She is a true professional and obviously dedicated to her work. I'd recommend her in a heartbeat! Pick Celia! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Kristen and Craig, It was my pleasure to work with you on your special day.

katie · Married on 01/24/2015

Celia was a tremendous help in making our wedding beautiful! I had what other florists told me was a tight budget and she worked with me to get the colors and look that we wanted. Everything was beautiful and she was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Bloom and Leaf!!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Katie for the kind words. It was my pleasure to help you bring your vision to life.

Rodolfo · event on: 06/21/2014

I would most definitely go with this company again for future events because of the honesty, professionalism and quality of the products.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Patty · Married on 04/14/2014

They were very professional and took the ideas I had in my head and produced a very beautiful atmosphere. they worked with me even with the changes they were flexible and very responsive to my requests.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Patty and Larry, It was our pleasure to work with you to create the beautiful arrangements you described.

Above and beyond what I asked for. The flowers were beautiful and the arrangements they made were exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Elissa for it was our pleasure to bring your vision to life.

Sarah · Married on 11/02/2013

Bloom and Leaf were recommended to me by a friend who knew I had a tight budget. They were very willing to work with me and within my budget to find out what style/look I wanted and created three options for me to choose from after our initial meeting. There were aspects that I really liked in all three and I asked if we could combine some and take others out. They did and the end result was amazing. They also added some fake monarch butterflies to my bouquet as a special surprise since they were part of my wedding's theme. Overall, they were wonderful to work with and went above and beyond all my expectations.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Sarah, It was our pleasure to work with you to get just exactly what you wanted. Thank you for the kind words.

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2013

I changed my wedding date once and my flower choices twice and Celia was just amazing through it all. She was incredibly flexible and understanding, and always willing to lend her expertise, which finally helped me decide what I wanted in the end. I got a great value for my money, and Celia's designs are BEAUTIFUL! My wedding looked like it came straight from a magazine! All my friends and family were impressed, too. Celia, thank you so much for making my dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Nicole and Chase, It was our pleasure to work with you to make your day truly special.

This vendor did a great job for my wedding! The flowers and decorations were beautiful and exactly what I asked for.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

It was our pleasure to help you have a truly special day.

Scottee · Married on 03/31/2018

Celia was very responsive, flexible, and helpful.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Scottee, It was a pleasure to work with you. The set up team that your venue, was so very pleasant to work with. They went out of their way to get the tables set, so we could get the centerpieces and candles all set up just like we had discussed.

Christine · Married on 11/11/2012

Celia, of Bloom and Leaf, went above and beyond to make my flowers exactly what I wanted. She was amazingly flexible to work with difficult flowers (that I just had to have), under a time crunch, and in a less than ideal work space (my parents garage!). Her attitude, creativity, and industry knowledge made everything come together beautifully. My wedding was big (500 ppl) and she didn't flinch at the volume or my ideas. I highly recommend Bloom and Leaf.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Christine and Moses, It was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding.

Jessie · Married on 08/05/2017

I absolutely loved working with Bloom and Leaf. They knew exactly what I wanted from pictures and captured my vision flawlessly. Celia was very flexible and we were able to add and take things off of the contract once I realized what I needed as it got closer to the wedding. I was very impressed with my centerpieces, my bouquets, and the arbor decoration!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to work with you to make the necessary changes as your wedding date got closer.

• Tara

Tara · Married on 08/15/2020

Responsive and works well with a budget

Bloom and Leaf’s responsiveness was great and continued to follow up with me and was patient when it was taking me a long time to choose someone.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Tara, I hope we get to work together on your wedding.

Celia Malkemus
    Bloom and Leaf
  • I

Ivy · Married on 04/22/2017

3.5

It's difficult for me to give lower than any fives to Celia because I do appreciate the hard work that went into all of my wedding florals. However, my reception centerpieces looked nothing like what we had discussed, with pictures included in that discussion. When I presented this to Celia she responded with, "I did my best..." This response frustrated me more because if she knew she couldn't deliver to what my expectations were then why didn't she tell me before hand? She also said it looked differently because I changed the request to no floral only greenery in my centerpieces, but if she would have told me this would change the look of the arrangement this much, then I would have never agreed to the arrangement. I felt there was a lack of communication and I was beyond displeased with the end result of my reception centerpieces.

Sent on 05/08/2017