Blondet Beauty Hair and Makeup Artistry Reviews

4 | Puyallup, WA

4 Reviews for Blondet Beauty Hair and Makeup Artistry

Betty · Married on 02/14/2016

Love love love the way she makes an already beautiful look even more amazing. She is truly talented and I love how my hair and makeup turned out!!!

Sent on 08/08/2015

I was thrilled and satisfied with the excellent quality services of Blondet Beauty!!!
    Jessica Blondet was helpful, thoughtful, precise, flexible and made me look and feel gorgeous on my special day! I highly recommend her to anyone who not only wants to spend a day getting pampered and beautified but also would like to be educated on the tips and tricks to recreating looks and even help with buying the best products for your dollar! Jessica is absolutely amazing.

Sent on 07/09/2013

cindy · event on: 06/01/2012

-Thank you Jessica for doing the hair and makeup for my daughters prom. She looked amazing and had a wonderful time with you while you glammed her up. You made her day that much more special. You're the best!!!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Danae · Married on 09/28/2018

Jessica was great to work with. We met for a consultation and we talked about what services I would need and roughly how much it would cost. I felt super comfortable with her. My now husband and I have a business where we rep an elite brand of makeup and she let us use our own products, along with her products to supplement in. She is great to communicate with. She did a mother of the bride, myself, two bridesmaids and even put a little foundation on my grandma! She brought an extra set of hands, and she (Amanda), was great as well. Jessica even helped set me up with a photographer so I could do some sexy photos for my husband to be! Jessica and Amanda worked quickly, however their work did not feel rushed. I have attached some pictures from my hair and makeup trial!

Sent on 10/07/2018