Blome's Paperie Reviews

8 | Houston, TX

8 Reviews for Blome's Paperie

Claire · Married on 09/17/2016

To this day when I post pictures of our wedding people always message me and ask about our paper flower backdrop.

It was perfect!!!!

Sarah is brilliant and knew my vision better than I knew my vision. She worked wonderfully with my other vendors and produced many pieces that really took my wedding to a level I wasnt even expecting. It was bright and happy and still one of my favorite parts from that day.

I also love seeing my friends facebook profiles and immediately spotting our backdrop bc it really did make the cutest pictures!!

Hire her now!!!

Susie · Married on 06/20/2015

Sarah, was an absolute joy to work with and was very accommodating with helping me find the right thing for my daughters reception and her set-up and take down was flawless. It was an enjoyable experience from start to finish in every way!

Donna · Married on 05/30/2015

Preparation for a wedding is stressful but working with Sarah was so fun. You can't select a better wedding partner vendor than Blome's Paperie. Responsive to all our requests, and there were many last minute changes/additions on our part and she always said " oh sure we can"!
    Sarah is a delightfully charming, kind woman....the FLOWER WALL was AMAZING...along with flowers on both sides of the aisle; flower girl flowers, and Sarah decorating cake table! All of this with a smile and genuine concern that all was perfect and it was.
    We love Sarah!
    The Mother of the Bride

Sarah is so easy to work with and her paper flowers are a stunning addition to any event!

"Elegant! Stunning! Artistic! Unique!"--all things that my guests told me the night of my wedding! Sarah Blome was a pleasure to work with. She is adorable, professional, easy to get a hold of, and really bought into my "All white--but elegant, with a touch of sparkles" Theme.

She asked me what I wanted, and then asked for a little creative liberty to make my dream come true. I am so glad that I let go [which is hard for me] and let her create artwork that was better than anything I could have imagined!!

Sarah really was easy to work with, and was a true value. I was able to rent her floral boards as a backdrop. I used them at my ceremony and at my wedding reception. For 'real flowers' it would have been 4x as expensive, and would not have made half of the impact!

I still have people asking me about who my wedding decorator was--and I am proud to point them in Sarah's direction.

She recently decorated a store window as Kleinfled's [major swoon!]. I have no doubt in a few year she will be extremely famous and hard to book--so I am excited she was able to do my wedding.

Without a doubt she was my favorite vendor that I booked not only for her amazing skills, but also because she turned into a great friend!

Mary · Married on 04/13/2013

Sarah Blome was one of my most favorite vendors of my daughter's wedding. She is talented, willing to please and went way beyond to make our wedding beautiful and special. She put her heart and soul into her exquisite white flowers and really cared about wanting to make us happy. Our wedding was beautiful with all of her hard work and passion in her craft that made Sarah Jane one of the happiest brides. I wholeheartedly recommend her, she is a delight , aims to please and is quite an artist. I see extraordinary things ahead for Sarah Blome.

Perla · Married on 03/14/2013

I went to Sarah Blome from Blome's Paperie after seeing her amazing creations with paper on her website. I needed help in creating a Mexican styled backdrop with a modern twist using bright colored paper flowers for our engagement photos. When I met with her I shared my ideas and she was able to take my vision and make it a thousand times better. Sarah was great at providing quick feedback and suggestions to make our engagement photos just breathtaking. I greatly appreciate the time she took to do research on our theme. She will definitely go out of her way to style your wedding or photo shoot and make it perfect. Sarah is very professional. She responds to e-mails quickly and is so easy to work with. I can't wait to see how beautiful our venue will be on our wedding day with the talent and creativity of Blome's Paperie.

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2012

I am more than grateful for Mrs. Blome. I could not have had the wedding that I did without her. She is unbelievably creative and crafty - her work is absolutely stunning. I was amazed by the beautiful designs of her flowers. She placed them across the venue to make things brighter, colorful, and more beautiful. Her flowers are unique and personalized to make any event complete. Also, Mrs. Blome is very professional. We had constant contact, whether by phone or email. She really listened to what I wanted and designed the PERFECT flowers to make my event perfect! Honestly, I would recommend her professional services to anyone and commend her work to be that of a true designer. She is phenomenal and so is her work! Thank you, Mrs. Blome!