Blisslyke Sounds Reviews

9 | Raleigh, NC

9 Reviews for Blisslyke Sounds

9 Blisslyke Sounds Reviews

Consuela · Married on 04/11/2015

Fantastic Dj who was so easy to work with!

Chrissy · Married on 07/05/2014

I loved working with Sheena! She truly cares about her clients and it really shows! You definitely get your moneys worth with her and her quality of service is unmatched! My guests had a blast dancing and I loved not having to worry about a thing because I knew she had it all under control. I highly recommend working with Sheena. I could not have picked a better DJ to work with!

super easy to work with! didn't even know when she arrived or left.
    very professional and listened to likes and dislikes. kept the dancing going from start to finish.

Blisslyke (Sheena) was instrumental in coming to my wedding reception's rescue - she was gracious enough to perform the functions of DJ and defacto MC for my reception party. Her repertoire of songs, genres and instrumentals provided the contemporary upbeat tempo me and my lady desired. She was even able to provide choice dance music for everyone's general merrymaking. Her equipment was top notch and synced with the mixture of newer and older technologies our venue had available. Her setup on short notice (we gave only a week's notice on our need!) was appreciated and enjoyed by all - even gaining a compliment from both sides of the families involved.

Katie · Married on 10/24/2009

Sheena did an amazing job as a DJ for our wedding. She did our ceremony and reception. She played all the songs we wanted and was not cheezy like some wedding DJs. Almost everyone was on the dance floor. She was extremely affordable, easy to work with, and very kind. My brother has just booked her for his wedding! I highly recommend her.

Kristin · Married on 12/06/2014

My husband and I talked to a few different DJ's after we thought we were going to go without due to our budget and ended up deciding it would be worth it. When we met Sheena we knew she was the right fit from the beginning and did not need to meet anyone else. She was easygoing and we could tell she wasn't going to make the event about her but about us and our family and friends. She was easy to meet with and very reasonable. She was very flexible and worked with me through the process. I would recommend Sheena / Blisslyke Sounds for any event you need a DJ for!

Natasha · Married on 10/19/2013

My husband and I worked with Sheena for our wedding last fall. With my husband and I both working several jobs, she was very flexible with our schedules, meeting with us outside of regular business hours to discuss our wedding. She allowed us to submit our own music for use during the reception to help us stay in our budget, as my husband and my tastes are offbeat and pretty specific. During the reception, we couldn't get our guests off the dance floor. Sheena provided a great mix of music to keep the party alive all night long.

matthew · Married on 10/12/2013

We used Sheena for our services back in October. Sheena was extremely helpful and listened to our needs and concerns. On the wedding day she played a great assortment of music. Most everyone at our wedding commented on how much fun we had, and i'm sure that the music was a big part of that. We asked her for a mix of the 90's and early 2000's as both my wife and I grew up in that era of music. We were not disappointed. The music was fun easy going and made the whole experience that much better. We would definitely recommend her services. Flexible, courteous, and fun sum up our experience with this DJ.

Stacy · Married on 03/22/2015

1.6
      1.0
      1.0

If you are looking for an affordable, friendly DJ with the necessary sound equipment for background music or dancing, by all means, go with Sheena. I have no doubt she would provide an enjoyable experience, and she is very easy to work with if she has the adequate time to dedicate to your event.

However, if you are looking for a high quality professional DJ, I highly recommend booking with a more experienced and established DJ – it would be worth the extra expense.

Sheena DJ’d my wedding last month, for which I provided the entire playlist for. However, it was obvious she did not adequately prepare before our event (or prepare at all), as she missed key songs (for example, the introduction of our wedding party), and mixed up a lot of the music that was both provided to her and labeled in a clearly established order (for example, some dance music being played during our seated dinner). We expected she would be able to nicely transition our songs, but there ended up being a lot of blank space between them, and even worse were the long minutes without music during our cake cutting and bouquet/garter toss (despite the specific songs being given to her beforehand)… I will admit I am picky about my music, but several of our guests also noticed and commented on the poor DJ quality. Unfortunately she has also not responded to our complaints in order to provide any resolution. Overall, my husband and I were both extremely disappointed with Sheena’s performance at our wedding reception :(