Blissful Sounds Reviews

7 | Wellesley, MA

7 Reviews for Blissful Sounds

Emily · Married on 06/25/2016

We found Blissful Sounds very late in the game, and they stepped in, coordinated with the venue, and played beautifully. I highly recommend them. Very elegant music.

Sent on 06/29/2016

No need to look further than Blissful Sounds! Our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour was elegant and beautiful. In large part, this was due to Willine and her group of highly skilled and amazing musicians. They were advisors and an expert ear to bounce ideas off and arranged specific music to fit the instruments selected. We will miss them. They were outstanding from beginning to end and they should be on top of any list of musical vendors. They are most highly recommended!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Blissful Sounds (Willine) has been one of the most responsive and helpful vendors we have worked with. From recommending music to our big day to accommodating our special requests, they have been a pleasure to work with and we know our big day will have a beautiful sound because of them!

Sent on 02/28/2015

Blissful sounds was absolutely amazing at the ceremony and my cocktail hour. Our guests couldn't stop raving about how great the music was and how the musicians were excellent! Working with them was one of the best decisions we've made during our wedding planning and we would surely hire them for future events! I highly recommend this group as they were so professional, they were also very flexible and communicating with them was stress-free. We didn't have to worry about a single thing! Our wedding was so memorable because of them!!

Sent on 07/07/2015
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 07/20/2014

Blissful Sounds was wonderful! Willine was so professional and timely with responses. All of our guests very much enjoyed listening to the string trio during our wedding's cocktail hour and said it was simply beautiful!

Definitely use them if you're looking for the real deal!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Kirsten · Married on 06/21/2014

I can not recommend Willine and her Blissful Sound team enough. We hired a String Trio to play for the ceremony and cocktail hour for my wedding. I would give them 10 stars if I could. I was very involved with planning my own wedding but absolutely clueless when it came to ceremony and string music. Willine was beyond helpful answering all my questions about logistics and making music suggestions when I came up blank for pieces I would like played. She exceeded my expectations in what a vendor should provide and made sure I was 100% happy with everything before my big day.

For the ceremony, she was able to string together traditional compositions such as Canon in D and Arioso by Bach with more of the modern elements I wanted to include by adding the Beatles and the Theme Song from the movie “Up” which we used for the Processional. Blissful Sounds kept the guests entertained during cocktail hour with upbeat but subtle songs that filled the room and delighted everyone. I can not count how many compliments we received about them. They were even able accommodate a last minute change in the program the morning of my wedding when the officiant decided the groomsmen should walk in to the ceremony with official music. I would not consider hiring anyone else after my experience.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Linda · Married on 10/03/2009

I got married more than 4 years ago but still wanted to make sure to get my review in as soon as I heard Willine's team is now official on WeddingWire! Willine was friend of a friend, and I was so lucky that I got to know her! I reached out to Willine just a few weeks before my wedding (original plan was to play musick on a laptop =P), and she responded quickly and was able to perform at our ceremony smoothly and perfectly! It was very easy to schedule phone calls with her to talk about our needs (just fyi we didn't even know what we wanted)! I could tell immediately she was very experienced! She was extremely patient with us, made a lot of helpful suggestions, arrived super on time on our wedding date with her team and we couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 12/02/2013