70 Reviews for Bliss Wedding Company

Methodist (1)
Baptist (1)
Agnostic (1)
70 Bliss Wedding Company Reviews

From the moment I got engaged I knew I wanted Meredith with Bliss Wedding to conduct my wedding ceremony. I've been to other weddings shes officiated and I've always have been a big fan of hers. Meredith is so poised, calm, loves what she does and a true blessing to a very special day. Meredith was extremely helpful and guided me through every part of the ceremony process. I knew what i wanted, but was having a hard time putting it all together. Meredith took every idea and thought and turned it into my dream ceremony. I loved my wedding day! It was everything and more and Meredith was a HUGE part of that.
My Best,
Cami & Mead Slagle
November 4, 2017

Profile Picture Cami, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

Meredith was so great to work with. We told her that we wanted a short & sweet ceremony, that is exactly what she performed. We would highly recommend her service to anyone.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Meredith was an excellent wedding officiant. She officiated our wedding in October 2017 in Manteo and was very professional, flexible, and overall a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Meredith!

Profile Picture Shaunte , 10/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Meredith was wonderful. She gave many different options of wording for non traditional ceremonies vs. the standard. Very happy with our decision to choose Meredith Foust!

Profile Picture Tara, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We could not have asked for a better officiant. Meredith gave us plenty of examples to work with and was flexible with how we wanted our day to go. She made everything easy and made the day of stress free. Very easy to communicate with and all of our guests were impressed with the quality of her service. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Carrie, 8/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Meredith is the best! She was very easy to work with and very accessible-we live about 3 hours away from OBX. The first time we spoke she was very warm and kind, receptive to ideas and at the end very flexible since we changed our venue a week before our wedding! Meredith offers sample ceremony readings or you can write your own vows-we chose one of her samples. She has a very relaxing and calm vibe-and when she performed our ceremony she spoke strongly and clearly. We got married on the beach by Jennette's Pier in Nags Head-and it was everything I imagined. Thanks to Meredith for honoring us with her service-she was a pleasure. We couldn't be any happier!

Profile Picture Carrie, 7/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We gave Meredith little to no direction at all on what we were looking for in our service, yet she absolutely nailed it. She was on time, pleasant to deal with and handled everything perfectly.

Profile Picture Dave, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Seriously Merideth is amazing! Answered all my questions and was so helpful! Made the day perfect! So thankful for helping her bring my parents together!

Profile Picture Cheyenne, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Licensed

If we could give Meredith 6 stars we would!!!! Meredith is such an amazing and sweet person. She was so accommodating in personalizing our vows to reflect us! We received so many compliments from our guests on how touching Meredith's words were . She was very flexible to our unique unity ceremony idea(one of which she had never done before), this unity ceremony reflects my husband and I 's personalities and Meredith came up with the most beautiful words to define our unity ceremony. She was so very kind to send us a copy of our vows for a keepsake. We will always cherish her generosity and kindness. She brought a sense of strength to the bonding words my husband and I said to each other.Meredith is simply the best officiant!!!!

Profile Picture Amber, 6/20/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Meredith did and amazing ceremony for us and we couldn't be more pleased. She was willing to work with us and included anything we wanted to add. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Meredith is simply amazing!!! She was exactly what my daughter and soon to be son in law were looking for! Such an intimate ceremony on the beach!

Profile Picture Sherri, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful it was just the two of us along with the officiant who was Meredith Foust...I was hesitant on what I wanted my vows to say and I wanted it to express our relationship and when Meridith sent me some samples and I spoke to her numerous times via phone ,email,or text we found the perfect vows that expressed our life and love together after 5 years..Before our big moment she met with us to discuss our ceremony and to see if we needed to add or change anything which helped with me being afraid things weren't going as planned ( wedding jitters) .But what helped me is Meredith the way she communicated with us she wasn't only professional but very helpful she treats you as if your family she relates to you on every level .Because of her it made our wedding even more memorable and beautiful and in the end we gained a friend I highly recommend ...Thank you Meridith

Profile Picture Melessia, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I highly recommend Meredith as a wedding officiant. Meredith responded to all of my emails so quickly and answered any questions I had as a bride coming in from out of state. She provided us with beautiful ceremony options and added in a personal touch with the unity ceremony. On the day of the wedding she came to the venue early to meet us and our family and she provided a beautiful ceremony for us. She sent our marriage license in quickly too and sent a tracking no. so it was one less thing to worry about. Again, I could not recommend Meredith more - if you are looking for a wedding officiant in the area and are lucky enough to get Meredith's services you will not be disappointed. Thank you for being a part of our day!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 4/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I could not have nicer things to say about Meredith! We are from Virginia so we did everything via phone and email and she was so accommodating and flexible! She made it all so simple and easy! The day of our wedding was a bit more stressful than I thought it would be and I was super nervous - Meredith came and visited me in my room while the girls were getting ready and got all my paperwork together for me and just made me feel so much calmer! The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and went flawlessly - Meredith is so well spoken and wonderful - I really felt like we were old friends! I'm really glad that our photographer got some photos with her in them as well :)

Profile Picture Sara, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If you're looking for an enthusiastic, genuine, and flexible officiant, Bliss Wedding is for you! We absolutely loved our experience. Meredith was amazing!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If you are looking for an officiant for your wedding just by searching on wedding wire (as I did for all of my decisions, having a destination wedding) YOU WANT TO HAVE MEREDITH as your officiant! She is SO awesome to work with. I had no clue where to start when I was looking so I chose based on others reviews and I am beyond greatful that I contacted her.
She was super helpful with all my questions and planning confusion, she responded quicker than even expected BUT most of all, she made my wedding happen right after Hurricane Matthew. I had to reschedule everything less than a week before because of the hurricane. I pushed the wedding back a few days and she made it to me (with the bridge closed and roads flooded).. she made our ceremony so beautiful and I cannot say enough great words about her!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kelsea, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Meredith is absolutely wonderful!! We were supposed to get married on September 3rd but because of the hurricane we had so many problems. Family members weren't able to make it because of the road closings. We were starting to get flooded where we were staying. And to make things worse I was sick. When I called here to verify if we were still going to go on I wanted to just reschedule but I wasn't so sure she would be able to. Luckily she did and we set the date for the next day. Literally after we spoke I got the news that all roads were fine now and I let my family members know. So they all got here and we got married the next day. She is such a beautiful human being. What she does is exactly what the name of the business is. It's pure bliss. If I could ever get married again I would love for her to officiate again. Maybe in 25 years we can renew our vows. Much love and success to you Meredith.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Pagan, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Meredith was absolutely amazing! I could not say enough things about her. She always emailed me back when I had questions or concerns in the months leading up to my big day. Being an out of town bride can add a little extra stress but she was very helpful. As soon as she arrived at our vacation home, she immediately starting helping me bridesmaids with my dress! The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and she spoke loud and clear for everyone to hear. I don't think there was a dry eye on the beach. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Meredith was great to work with. She did a wonderful job with the ceremony. It was perfect and exactly what we wanted! Thank you Meredith for helping to make our day so special!!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Meredith is exactly what I envisioned when I pictured my ceremony. She is a joy to work with! She has a book filled with a variety of ceremonies to get you started and once you figure out what you like she will personalize it to fit what you want. We didn't know where to begin and she really helped guide us and figure out the right tone and message. Our ceremony was sweet, romantic, and beautiful. We're so happy with how everything turned out. I highly recommend reaching out to Meredith for your Outer Banks wedding.

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Meredith was awesome! So caring and truly wanted to understand her client and what they were looking for in a very special ceremony. Had great advice as well! We would recommend her to everyone!!!!

Profile Picture Patti, 6/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Meredith was great. The ceremony was surreal and perfect. Thank you Meredith for the lovely service.

Profile Picture Cheri, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our beach wedding. Her sincerity made our day even more special. So very easy to talk to and accommodating. We were blessed to find her and will ALWAYS be grateful for her flexibility changing things to make our ceremony happen. She made the whole experience absolutely blissful. Thank you for everything Meredith, Pam and Jim

Profile Picture Pam, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Evangelical, Methodist, Orthodox Christian

Meredith was the perfect match for
Our beach wedding. Her sincerity and poise made our day even more special. So very easy to talk to and accommodating. We were blessed to find her and will ALWAYS be grateful for her beautiful additions to our ceremony. She made the whole experience absolutely blissful. Thank you for everything Meredith from the bottom of our hearts!!!
Chris and Allison Fickling (and kiddos)

Profile Picture Allison, 4/2/16, 1 Review