Bliss Wedding Company Reviews

82 | Buxton, NC

82 Reviews for Bliss Wedding Company

82 Bliss Wedding Company Reviews

Kacy · Married on 09/10/2018

With our wedding having to get pushed up two days cause of hurricane Florence, Meredith was happy and willing to make our day still feel special and not rushed. She came in early to run through the ceremony with me (the bride) so my nerves could calm down. When it came to the ceremony itself I couldn’t ask for better. She talked like she knew us our whole relationship and made me and now my husband feel comfortable. Also we have a three year old daughter and the way she included her for the ceremony we will never forget. If your looking to get married on the Outer Banks you need to use Bliss Wedding Co. they are very professional and worth every single penny!!!

Bliss Wedding Company 2

Sarah · Married on 08/27/2018

Meredith was wonderful to work with! She quickly answered all our questions and gave great suggestions. I would recommend Meredith in a heartbeat. She made us both feel relaxed and kept the ceremony stress free.

Jessica · Married on 08/07/2018

We cannot speak highly enough about Meredith! From our initial contact with her up until our wedding day she was absolutely amazing. Meredith took time out of her schedule to meet with us when we were on the island in the months leading up to our ceremony and was extremely responsive any time we had questions. After our initial meeting with Meredith we knew that our ceremony was going to be amazing because we instantly felt a connection and felt comfortable with her. She was helpful in recommending some personal touches to our ceremony - so much so that it felt like she had known us for years! Meredith has a special way of connecting with couples and making them feel like old friends. Meredith - thank you so, so much for being such an important part of our day! You are fantastic and we couldn’t have asked for a better officiant!

Bliss Wedding Company 3
    Bliss Wedding Company 4

Mikaela · Married on 08/04/2018

Honestly, we were the most difficult couple to work with because we had no idea what we wanted- just that we wanted to be married, and wanted it to be quick and easy. Meredith made it into a real ceremony from our bare-bones idea, and really helped guide us into something that could still be short and sweet- but real and meaningful too. We are very grateful, and recommend her highly.

Bliss Wedding Company 5

Kristin · Married on 06/18/2018

My experience with Meredith was enjoyable! She made the process of getting married easy :) She was very accommodating to my requests and ideas. She was very responsive and sweet! This was a stress-free process. My wedding ceremony was perfect, and just what I had hoped for!

Chris · Married on 06/10/2018

meredith was exceptional. i appreciates that she met with me earlier to discuss what we wanted in a ceremony. she was professional and did an outstanding job. guests remarked at how beautiful the ceremony was and the narrative was spot on. i highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/20/2018
    Bliss Wedding Company 6

Bliss Wedding Company's reply:

Chris, thank you so much for such a nice review! It was such an absolutely perfect wedding in every way and I enjoyed every minute! You did an amazing job!

Megan · Married on 06/06/2018

We had the best experience with Bliss Wedding Company. We were in a pinch looking last minute and Meredith was available and willing! I was sent several examples of ceremonies and I made my own out of all of them for my perfect day! I would recommend her to everyone! :)

Bliss Wedding Company 7

CHRISTAIN · Married on 05/27/2018

Meredith was the perfect choice for our wedding officiant. She had the best personality and her calm demeanor helped keep all the nervous jitters at bay. Thank you Meredith for making our ceremony so lovely and we are looking forward to when we can visit you again for our vow renewal. Tommy and Christain Lynch

Bliss Wedding Company 8
    Bliss Wedding Company 9

Kelsey · Married on 05/19/2018

Meredith was so thoughtful and prepared a truly beautiful ceremony for my husband and I, all without having met us before our rehearsal dinner! We used the materials she provided to select a short-and-sweet ceremony with vows we didn't write (but did put a bit of thought into choosing). We also had her do a sand ceremony and a "moment-of-pause" towards the end of the ceremony so we could absorb what was happening. It was entirely her idea, and our guests came up afterwards to tell us how beautiful they thought it was. Meredith also coordinated with my wedding coordinator on her outfit, which is a detail I would never even considered. She was AMAZING.

Bliss Wedding Company 10
    Bliss Wedding Company 11
    Bliss Wedding Company 12
    Bliss Wedding Company 13

Patricia · Married on 04/07/2018

Meredith was wonderful! I felt like she was part of our family and totally committed to our ceremony. I couldn't have imagined anything more perfect.

Bliss Wedding Company 14
    Bliss Wedding Company 15
    Bliss Wedding Company 16

Cami · Married on 11/04/2017

From the moment I got engaged I knew I wanted Meredith with Bliss Wedding to conduct my wedding ceremony. I've been to other weddings shes officiated and I've always have been a big fan of hers. Meredith is so poised, calm, loves what she does and a true blessing to a very special day. Meredith was extremely helpful and guided me through every part of the ceremony process. I knew what i wanted, but was having a hard time putting it all together. Meredith took every idea and thought and turned it into my dream ceremony. I loved my wedding day! It was everything and more and Meredith was a HUGE part of that.
    My Best,
    Cami & Mead Slagle
    November 4, 2017

Michelle · Married on 10/14/2017

Meredith was so great to work with. We told her that we wanted a short & sweet ceremony, that is exactly what she performed. We would highly recommend her service to anyone.

Shaunte · Married on 10/06/2017

Meredith was an excellent wedding officiant. She officiated our wedding in October 2017 in Manteo and was very professional, flexible, and overall a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Meredith!

Tara · Married on 09/16/2017

Meredith was wonderful. She gave many different options of wording for non traditional ceremonies vs. the standard. Very happy with our decision to choose Meredith Foust!

Bliss Wedding Company 17

Carrie · Married on 08/10/2017

We could not have asked for a better officiant. Meredith gave us plenty of examples to work with and was flexible with how we wanted our day to go. She made everything easy and made the day of stress free. Very easy to communicate with and all of our guests were impressed with the quality of her service. Highly recommend!

Bliss Wedding Company 18

Carrie · Married on 07/28/2017

Meredith is the best! She was very easy to work with and very accessible-we live about 3 hours away from OBX. The first time we spoke she was very warm and kind, receptive to ideas and at the end very flexible since we changed our venue a week before our wedding! Meredith offers sample ceremony readings or you can write your own vows-we chose one of her samples. She has a very relaxing and calm vibe-and when she performed our ceremony she spoke strongly and clearly. We got married on the beach by Jennette's Pier in Nags Head-and it was everything I imagined. Thanks to Meredith for honoring us with her service-she was a pleasure. We couldn't be any happier!

Dave · Married on 07/20/2017

We gave Meredith little to no direction at all on what we were looking for in our service, yet she absolutely nailed it. She was on time, pleasant to deal with and handled everything perfectly.

Cheyenne · Married on 07/02/2017

Seriously Merideth is amazing! Answered all my questions and was so helpful! Made the day perfect! So thankful for helping her bring my parents together!

Amber · Married on 06/20/2017

If we could give Meredith 6 stars we would!!!! Meredith is such an amazing and sweet person. She was so accommodating in personalizing our vows to reflect us! We received so many compliments from our guests on how touching Meredith's words were . She was very flexible to our unique unity ceremony idea(one of which she had never done before), this unity ceremony reflects my husband and I 's personalities and Meredith came up with the most beautiful words to define our unity ceremony. She was so very kind to send us a copy of our vows for a keepsake. We will always cherish her generosity and kindness. She brought a sense of strength to the bonding words my husband and I said to each other.Meredith is simply the best officiant!!!!

Courtney · Married on 06/16/2017

Meredith did and amazing ceremony for us and we couldn't be more pleased. She was willing to work with us and included anything we wanted to add. I would highly recommend her.

Sherri · Married on 06/16/2017

Meredith is simply amazing!!! She was exactly what my daughter and soon to be son in law were looking for! Such an intimate ceremony on the beach!

Melessia · Married on 06/09/2017

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful it was just the two of us along with the officiant who was Meredith Foust...I was hesitant on what I wanted my vows to say and I wanted it to express our relationship and when Meridith sent me some samples and I spoke to her numerous times via phone ,email,or text we found the perfect vows that expressed our life and love together after 5 years..Before our big moment she met with us to discuss our ceremony and to see if we needed to add or change anything which helped with me being afraid things weren't going as planned ( wedding jitters) .But what helped me is Meredith the way she communicated with us she wasn't only professional but very helpful she treats you as if your family she relates to you on every level .Because of her it made our wedding even more memorable and beautiful and in the end we gained a friend I highly recommend ...Thank you Meridith

Caitlin · Married on 04/30/2017

I highly recommend Meredith as a wedding officiant. Meredith responded to all of my emails so quickly and answered any questions I had as a bride coming in from out of state. She provided us with beautiful ceremony options and added in a personal touch with the unity ceremony. On the day of the wedding she came to the venue early to meet us and our family and she provided a beautiful ceremony for us. She sent our marriage license in quickly too and sent a tracking no. so it was one less thing to worry about. Again, I could not recommend Meredith more - if you are looking for a wedding officiant in the area and are lucky enough to get Meredith's services you will not be disappointed. Thank you for being a part of our day!

Sara · Married on 04/28/2017

I could not have nicer things to say about Meredith! We are from Virginia so we did everything via phone and email and she was so accommodating and flexible! She made it all so simple and easy! The day of our wedding was a bit more stressful than I thought it would be and I was super nervous - Meredith came and visited me in my room while the girls were getting ready and got all my paperwork together for me and just made me feel so much calmer! The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and went flawlessly - Meredith is so well spoken and wonderful - I really felt like we were old friends! I'm really glad that our photographer got some photos with her in them as well :)