Bliss Salon and Spa Reviews

7 Reviews for Bliss Salon and Spa

• Celeste

Celeste · Married on 10/27/2018

Bliss is the best!

Bliss is amazing! I had my makeup done by Angelique, hair by the owner Carmen Joe, and nails by Erica for my wedding day. I also did a hair and makeup trial a month before the wedding day, and I GREATLY recommend doing one because it really takes the stress away of worrying about how your hair and makeup will look on your actual wedding day. My gel nails were perfection, my makeup lasted all day without any touch-ups, and my hair was EXACTLY what I wanted! I just had to tell Angelique that I wanted my makeup to look natural but turned up a notch, and she came up with the perfect look for my wedding day. We were also able to bring our own food and drinks to enjoy while getting ready, which really made for a fun morning. My Mom, Mother-in-law, Aunt, Sister-in-law, Maid of Honor, and flowergirl also had their hair and makeup done and they all looked gorgeous. I 100% recommend Bliss as the go-to salon for brides, they are wonderful and their work is amazing!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 02/25/2018

Fantastic Experience

My experience with them was fantastic. From the hair and makeup trial to the wedding day. Everyone was helpful and did a fantastic job. We had them do my hair and makeup as well as the MOB, and MOH on site. This helped me feel less nervous.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Bliss Salon and Spa is amazing! The moment you pass through the door you are greeted by a friendly staff. The salon has a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere making it very inviting. But the awesomeness doesn’t stop there. The staff takes the time to really listen to what you want, especially as you are planning for that very special day when it all has to be perfect. The services include it all for that day…hair, make-up and nails. Get a massage if you wish, too. They are able to accommodate the entire wedding party…your place or theirs. Carmen Joe, the owner, takes it an extra step with extra pampering you receive on your special day. I highly recommend the salon not only for your special day, but for all those days in between. Experience for yourself the tranquility of their amazing service. You will feel more confident and beautiful on your special day

Sent on 05/31/2016

Bliss Salon and Spa did hair, nails, and makeup for our wedding and it was a dream! The team at bliss is extremely kind, professional, and talented. Everything went smoothly so that I could focus on enjoying our big day! I would definitely recommend them for weddings and other events!

Sent on 06/03/2016

I had my wedding in Sedona Arizona and Carmen and her team were able to make it out to do makeup and hair for my entire wedding party all the way from Albuquerque. They did an exceptional job! They showed up in time and brought all the necessities with them, even wax! Some of my bridesmaids were able to get their eyebrows waxed on site. They listened to each individual's likes/dislikes when it came to hair and makeup. Carmen was able to accommodate additional people also which certainly made all the ladies feel special that day. Makeup and hair takes a special skill, but it takes an additional skill to be a "people" person and show genuine interest which Carmen and her team demonstrated. I was impressed with their services, courtesy and professionalism. I highly recommend Carmen and her team for your wedding makeup and hair.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Jordan · Married on 06/05/2018

Both myself (Bride) and my maid of honor got our hair done here and while they did a good job on the trial run for both my hair and make up on the actual day of the wedding my hair help up great however within a couple of hours my maid of honors hair was starting to come loose, we were trying to pin up the escaping strands before we even walked down the aisle. Other than that everyone was very friendly, professional, and helpful.

Sent on 06/21/2018

S · Married on 05/05/2017

1.0
      1.0
      3.0
      0.5

Called two separate times and left detailed messages on what type of services I needed to arrange. Never received a call back. The pictures of their work don't look great, so no love lost. They may have lost out though, as this is a wedding with a bridal party of 5 bridesmaids, 1 Maid of Honor, the Bride, 4 mothers and grandmothers of the couple, Flower Girl, and a few out of town guests that were interested in complete on-site services for a wedding with 300+ guests that any business could surely benefit from a positive word of mouth promotion.

Sent on 04/15/2017

Bliss Salon and Spa's reply:

Suzanne, I am so sorry that you did not receive a response from anybody. Bliss Salon checks messages 6 days a week, and we don't recall a message from you. The only possibility is if there was not a contact number left. We are so sorry for the inconvenience and hope that you were able to find another salon that had pictures of their work to your liking. Congratulations on your engagement!