Bliss Photography LLC Reviews

5 | Greenville, SC

5 Reviews for Bliss Photography LLC

Julie · Married on 05/06/2012

My now husband and I are both professional photographers, so you can imagine how picky we were in picking a photographer for our BIG day! We met Sarah at a local wedding expo and instantly connected with her. Most of the photographers at the event were either over-salesman-y where they seemed completely not genuine, or totally stand-offish as if they couldn't be bothered. Sarah was genuinely friendly and easily approachable.

We met with Sarah & Paul a couple times and spoke about our vision and ideas for our wedding. Being photographers, we understand the importance of giving ideas but letting the photographer be the artist and do their thing - trust me, that's when the best images come about! We handed over control to Sarah & Paul and are SO happy we did!

They were so much fun to work with, and our expectations have been far exceeded! We not only had fun, but we felt so relaxed and comfortable with them that it opened up opportunities for many more 'fun' shots in between our poses... And they caught those too!

Not only were these two a pleasure to work with, but we've been so so pleased and cannot thank them enough for hearing our thoughts, considering our perspective, and delivering the most amazing photos!! We feel that they went way beyond the necessary, and far into extraordinary!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Tessa · Married on 04/21/2012

Sarah and Paul were fantastic! We got the 8 hour package for the wedding that included the bridal shoot, and I'm so glad we did. They had some great unique ideas for the bridal shoot. They got our wedding photos back to us in 3 weeks, as promised, and we LOVE them! The only problem now will be which ones to print because there are so many amazing ones! Sarah and Paul were very professional and fun, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone. If you have questions about my experience with them, just message me!

Sent on 06/03/2012

Megan · Married on 01/01/2011

Bliss did the pictures at our wedding in January and they were great! We had 3 photographers for the whole day and now have over 1000 photos to choose from. Somehow they managed to be everywhere and captured everything from pre-wedding getting ready, to the toasts, to all of our friends and family, and the send off. And all the pictures are so good, we're having trouble picking our favorites. Plus, I found their prices to be very reasonable and they worked with us to customize the perfect package for us. We didn't have to spend money on things we didn't want and got to use our photo budget towards the things that were most important to us. I definitely recommend using Bliss Photography for your wedding. You will have all the pictures you dreamed of and more!

Sent on 02/10/2011

Dana · Married on 09/04/2010

From the moment we met Sarah we knew she was going to be our photographer! Sarah and Paul make a fabulous team!! Their style and personalities fit our wedding to a T! They spent the entire day with us from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.! If you are looking for a fun creative pair of photographers Sarah and Paul are the perfect pair! Thanks to them we will have the most fabulous photos!

Sent on 09/09/2010

Veronica · Married on 06/25/2010

Paul and Sarah are wonderful. Two different visions make for wonderfully unique pictures. I also liked being able to have two people in two different places at the same time. They were very reasonable cost wise as well. We were able to have everything we wanted within our budget!

Sent on 02/14/2011