Bliss Hair and Makeup Reviews

12 | San Antonio, TX

12 Reviews for Bliss Hair and Makeup

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2017

Thank you for your great customer service and professionalism. Your hair and makeup skills are so amazing. Keep up the great work. I'll definitely recommend you again to my future brides.

Sent on 02/01/2018

The ladies at Bliss Hair and makeup did an amazing job! Everyone looked amazing and they handled logistics to get 8 ladies hair and makeup done in a little over 3 hours. Would highly recommend. They were able to work from a variety of pictures to give each girl what they wanted. I would really like to have them travel around with me daily and make me look that amazing all the time!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Jaclyn · Married on 11/07/2015

Hair & makeup was something I completely forgot about until a few weeks before -- but thanks to Wedding Wire & other reviews I again hit a Jackpot by hiring Elaine & Percilla to do hair and makeup for our wedding. They are professional, prepared and a delight to work with. Hanging out all day, a bit nervous with the special women in my life, they provided a fun environment for us to all connect and be together while getting pampered! My crew was allowed to do what they wished and Elaine & Percilla created the perfect look for everyone! My mom was all over the place and they even managed to get her to relax and enjoy herself ... and boy did she look stunning with the support of Elaine & Percilla!

You'll be extremely pleased inviting Elaine & Percilla to be a part of your special day! Hurry up and get them on your schedule -- again I lucked out that I was able to grab them!!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Rebecca · Married on 07/13/2013

Elaine and Percilla are amazing at what they do!
    Percilla can work magic because I have been blessed with a thick head of long hair and she was able to do my hair just like I wanted it. It was perfect because my hair was up but didn’t feel heavy and it stayed the whole night (and next day). I paid to have all of my bridesmaids hair done and Percilla and her assistant were able to get everyone’s hair done with plenty of time for pictures before the ceremony. Each one of my maids have very different hair and all picked different styles. Percilla was able to do everything they asked for and they all looked beautiful!
    Elaine is able to enhance your natural beauty without making you look over done or have too much make up on. For my bridesmaids, I made it an option to get their make up done. Only a few of my 8 maids wanted their make up done before the wedding, but after seeing how great Elaine did my make up, every one of my maids wanted theirs done too. I also go married outside in July and my make up stayed perfectly the entire night.
    The Bliss ladies were able to come out to my venue, which helped so much with time and made the day stress free.

Sent on 08/07/2013

Kara · Married on 09/29/2012

Percilla and Elaine from Bliss are great!! They came out to the venue on wedding day to let all the girls get ready together. She even fixed my hair when it started falling out from someone else doing it. They were on time, great price, and so great to just hang out with while we were getting ready. They even did some wasp killing for us when one flew in the room :-) I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for hair and makeup!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Bliss Hair and Makeup's reply:

Kara! You guys were all sweethearts! A pleasure to work with. Definately a first killing bees...:) We look forward to seeing pictures.

Erika · Married on 07/28/2012

Elaine and Percilla made me feel so beautiful and pampered on my wedding day. They have wonderful personalities and make you feel so comfortable when expressing your wants and needs for your special day. My hair and makeup turned out to be exactly what I had envisioned, which made me a very happy bride! They exceeded my expectations with their professionalism and talent as a makeup artist and stylist. Erika Chavez

Sent on 08/13/2012
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/07/2012

Percilla and Elaine were just wonderful ladies. They were very professional and I loved my hair. The bridal party loved their hair as well. They did the most amazing job on hair and make up.

Sent on 05/03/2012

Bliss Hair and Makeup's reply:

Terry, you were so kind and sweet! Many blessings on your marriage.
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 11/19/2011

We used this vendor for their makeup services only. Elaine is the makeup artist. She was wonderful! I really felt like she was one of my friends throughout the entire process. She was great on the day of. I had 4 bridesmaids, my mother in law, my mother and myself to get makeup done. We were all ready by 1:30p. Everyone looked great. I highly recommend her. She is amazing.

Sent on 12/13/2011

Bliss Hair and Makeup's reply:

Honored to be a part of your day, a pleasure to work with!
  • danita

danita · Married on 07/10/2011

My hair and makeup were flawless!!! Elaine was awesome!!! Thank you for making my hair and makeup perfect for my day!!

Sent on 07/26/2011

Bliss Hair and Makeup's reply:

thank you, you were a beautiful and patient bride, thank you for being awesome.

Naomi · Married on 07/10/2010

I was completely satisfied with the ladies of Bliss Hair & Makeup. They are great at what they do! They made the atmosphere feel relaxing and fun. I will definitely use their services again. I wish them the best of luck with their business.

-Naomi

Sent on 01/29/2011

Bliss Hair and Makeup's reply:

You and your girls were such a pleasure to work with. Many blessing on your beautiful marriage.

Elissa · Married on 05/02/2009

I have been a client of Percilla's for over 5 years. When I found out she did hair and make up for brides and bridal parties on location, I knew I had to hire her for my wedding day. On the big day, Percilla met me at my hotel in Rockport, Texas, to work her magic. I loved that instead of running around town frantically, I got to relax and be pampered at my hotel by someone I trust. Percilla made me look amazing! My hair was perfect, my make up was flawless, and my look lasted all night! Not a small feat considering we had 20 mile an hour beach winds that day and that I shed a few tears during the ceremony.

Sent on 02/02/2011

Bliss Hair and Makeup's reply:

What a beautiful wedding location. You are delightful and a pleasure to know. The wind was out of control and your hair remained flawless. thank you for the compliments.

Michele · Married on 04/07/2007

Percilla saved me in a desperate time of need, my wedding day! An unexpected event left me without a beautician a couple weeks before my wedding. Not knowing Percilla, I scheduled a trial and immediately fell in love with her work! She was soo flexible with my situation, showed up to my house on the morning of my wedding, timely, and quickly got to work on me and my girls. All on time, and we all looked beautiful! No complaints!

Sent on 02/15/2011