Bliss Extraordinary Floral Reviews

Bliss Extraordinary Floral 5
Bliss Extraordinary Floral 6
Bliss Extraordinary Floral 7

Laura and Craig · Married on 05/29/2011

My bridal bouquet was gorgeous! Bliss Floral was very professional and friendly, and were very receptive to suggestions. Some time after my original floral requests, I contacted them to ask about a switch to a more earthy/herb-y look than I'd originally requested. Along with the original white peonies and roses, they suggested I use lavender and rosemary in our arrangements. Not only did my bouquet SMELL wonderful on my wedding day, but I found out later that the rosemary had been cut from the florists personal garden. One problem: the change in greenery was made to everything but the groom's boutonniere (so, um... it didn't match). Overall, though, highly recommended!

Sent on 06/15/2011

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Your bouquet DID smell incredible and was so pretty. We are so happy that your day was just perfect. Congrats.
  • future*mrs.sedillo*

danielle · Married on 07/24/2010

The "A" in Amy is for AMAZING!! I couldn't have asked for a better florist for our wedding. She put together the most amazing bouquet for me and the centerpieces were to die for! We went for a very gathered/hand picked look and she was able to create that feeling with our flowers while still making them look elegant and perfect for a wedding! She was also a life saver as far as our cakes went (she actually rushed back to the shop, day of, so my cakes could have flowers on them!) She went above and beyond and I think the flowers were one of the BEST parts of our wedding!!

~the new Mrs.S~

Sent on 07/31/2010
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/17/2019

Completed the wedding!

Amy was a breeze to work with, very kind, and accommodating! I sent in photos of bouquets and arrangements that I loved and she made it happen! Not only did her work create the look I was hoping for, but she was always quick to respond which really helps eliminate a lot of unnecessary stress. We had some of our arrangements as prizes and our family and friends loved being able to bring them home. I have saved my bouquet and took apart the arrangements and put the flowers in vases so we enjoyed having gorgeous flowers in every room after our big day. Having Amy be located in Sedona made planning and corridinating a sedona wedding much easier. I’m fact, we accomplished getting all of our vendors taken care of in two visits. Also very helpful is that many of the Sedona located vendors have not only worked most of the venues, but have a relationship with other local vendors which was nice. Highly recommend Bliss if you are thinking of a sedona wedding

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 8
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 9
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 10
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 11

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Megan....you were "a breeze" to work with and we loved your gorgeous wedding. Thanks so much! Blessings to you both.

Lena · Married on 10/22/2016

Amy did a great job with my vision for the wedding. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted, but she was able to take a look at my pinterest and steer me in the right direction. Everything turned out great, she did an arch for me for the ceremony and it was absolutely stunning. She also did the center pieces at my rustic wedding and captured the theme perfectly. She was able to mix up the center pieces so I didn't have a bunch of the same thing and it all came out great. There was small mishap with the floral for our cake, however she was very apologetic and quick to get us a refund. We had a destination wedding so we were never able to meet prior to the wedding to really solidify our ideas, but she captured everything beautifully and we received endless comments. I would highly recommend looking into Bliss Floral if you are looking for a great florist who can do everything!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Annabel · Married on 08/20/2016

Our expenditure included bride's bouquet, attendant's bouquet, four boutonnieres, and three table arrangements, of which one was large and the other two smaller. Premium flowers were used; took place during summer season. Amy Mills is quite an artist, inventive when problems arose and her work was absolutely lovely! No drama, no problems, and the result was worth the relatively high price.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Your wedding was beautiful! Thank you for giving us artistic license to really create a "Sedona theme" for your reception.

I can't say enough wonderful things about Amy and Bliss Extraordinary Floral. She was wonderful to work with from the moment we met, and helped create a magical and beautiful setting on our wedding day. She was patient, professional, and flexible as we planned remotely and made last minute changes to our order. Professionalism aside, Amy is a very talented artist. Our flowers were truly amazing and we were amazed that she was able to create the perfect arrangements that brought our vision of our wedding day to life. I would hire her again without hesitation.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Absolutely gorgeous wedding floral:)

Sent on 03/25/2014

Thank you so much!!
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 04/06/2013

My wedding bouquet was gorgeous!! It was even better than I had imagined. I don't think I have ever seen a prettier one. Amy captured my personality and the theme of my my wedding. She also did flower arrangements for some of my centerpieces and they were perfect. When I met with Amy to discuss the flowers, I only had 20 min, and she was able to figure out what I wanted and then go above and beyond. I would highly recommend Bliss Extraordinary floral.

Sent on 04/21/2013

Casey · Married on 10/30/2012

Amy was a joy to work with, speedy, responsive, flexible, well worth the cost. Bridal bouquets, bouts, and table decor was all lovely. Thank you Amy!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Thank you Casey! And thank you for the beautiful thank you note you sent. It's framed on my desk. Many happy returns!

Brandi · Married on 07/02/2011

My flowers were unforgettable. Vickie made me feel like this was her wedding too! I had very specific ideas and they turned out better than i had imagined because Vickie was so interested and attentive. My bouquet was especially perfect!

Sent on 07/07/2011

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Yea!!!!!!!!!! That's what we want to hear!!!

Joy · Married on 06/17/2011

Bliss did all of the flowers for our wedding. Amy and her team did a WONDERFUL job! My bouquet was exactly as I described to her. She can make things as simple or as extravagant as you want. We made changes at the last minute (didn't put flowers on the cake & decided to do a rose ceremony) and she was very accommodating. The only small glitch was with communication in the beginning right after we signed the contract. She was in the process of moving her store from one location to another & also changed her email address. When I sent an email to follow up, it took a while to get a response. Probably not her fault but that's why Responsiveness is a 4/5 & not a 5/5.

Sent on 10/22/2011

Dear Joy,
    We were actually opening our 2nd store, and apologize for a few days in between contacts! So happy that you loved everything.
    Happy life!

Pamela · Married on 08/30/2009

Our destination wedding in Sedona was a dream come true. Our initial consultation with Bliss was like witnessing a creative think-tank in action. Amy's unique and artistic ideas were brought to life in the most elegant fashion imaginable! Her "Wishing Tree" concept exceeded our expectations. Picture a Bamboo and silk flower tree with personalized messages written by your guests and tied with lovely ribbon to the branches, INSTEAD of a traditional guest book! And designed perfectly in our color theme. Our Chuppah flora was elegantly designed to enhance the Chuppah itself, yet not overshadow it. The table decorations were the exact simple garden-look I was hoping for. Amy's thorough follow-up, quick responses and attention to detail made our planning stress-free. I have no hesitation whatsoever in highly recommending Bliss for your next event!

Sent on 09/30/2009

3.5

Our flowers from Bilss were absolutely beautiful...even better than I thought they would be! Amy did such a wonderful job and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for this lovely review. It was a pleasure working with you and your family.

Linda · Married on 05/29/2010

3.5

When I told Amy I wanted something unique and different for the centerpieces by the creek at Los Abrigados for a rehearsal dinner, she cued right in on my thoughts of doing some tables with desert like colors in unusual flowers, and some tables with exotic grasses. Just what the setting needed. She was very enthusiastic and responsive to my needs through out the project. I highly recommend Bliss Extraordinary Floral.

Sent on 06/08/2010

Katy · Married on 09/03/2016

I had the most beautiful flower arrangement on my wedding day. I was blown away when I walked down the isle and saw my ceremony arch! Amy was the sweetest to work with and so flexible with all of my questions and adjustments! I highly recommend Bliss Extraordinary Floral!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Thanks so much Katy! And you were the "sweetest thing" to work with as well!
    Most sincerely,

Pam · Married on 06/07/2013

Amy did an amazing job on all the flowers for my son's wedding! The colors were so vibrant and the arrangements were very unique ....... compliments were flying!! More stunning than I think any of us imagined!!

Sent on 06/11/2013
  • User4620383 · 2+ years ago

3.5

Amy at Bliss Extraordinary Floral was very good to work with. Since this was a destination wedding in Sedona Az and the bride and family were all on the east coast, all of the communications and planning had to be done via email or phone. But nevertheless, Amy was prompt and courteous with her responses and overall information provided. Owing to our inability to see, firsthand, all of the floral possibilities and selections ahead of time, there were a few choices made and provided that in the end, were not exactly as we had hoped, but overall the arrangements were very nice and professionally done. Given the circumstances of long distance planning, the overall experience and services provided were very good. All bouquets, arrangements, etc, were delivered in great condition and in a very timely manner. Amy worked with the Sky Ranch Lodge staff to ensure the flowers were kept well prior to the ceremony, placed in the proper location, etc. Again, overall, we were happy with the flowers/services provided by Amy at Bliss.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Pascalle · Married on 11/01/2010

Beautiful flowers, great service. Very happy with my flowers on our wedding day.

Sent on 11/12/2010

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

We loved doing your wedding and it was such a pleasure working with you! Thanks again.

rita · Married on 10/07/2007

I described what I wanted and they came through. They were easy to deal with, I had to add some flowers last minute and it was not a problem. They could not get the right vases that we had planned so they used something else. They did not contact me to let me know that it was going to be different though so when I saw the arrangements on the day I was a bit surprises. But then again, had they called me the week before I might have freaked out so they saved me that stress I guess. In the end they were the most beautiful flowers and so well arranged. I never thought I would have so many compliments on the flowers.

Sent on 03/18/2009

Michelle · Married on 05/27/2007

Amy was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 07/17/2007
  • JessBowser

Jessica · Married on 05/16/2009

2.0

Amy and her assistant at Bliss Floral were amazing. I met with Amy a couple of times to ensure that the picture in my head was what I would see on my wedding day. I was very specific about the things I wanted, down to the thickness of the ribbon used, and Amy nailed it. The arch was beautifully decorated as well as the aisle decor. My bouquet was exactly how I wanted it, clean & simple with no extra frilliness. My bridesmaids were the same way and I can't even begin to explain my happiness about the centerpieces. She got everything perfect and they looked beautiful. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Amy and her assistant were at the resort with plenty of time to set everything up and they just took care of everything. I didn't have a single worry about the flowers. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for high quality, a fair price, and flexibility.

Sent on 06/10/2009

JAMI · Married on 05/09/2009

4.2
      1.5

I liked Bliss Extraordinary Floral, they worked with my budget and gave me the most for my money. My Table arrangements were the the prettiest I had ever seen. We had a slight problem with the bouquet, an accent flower I wanted would not be available in time for my wedding. I was bummed out, but Bliss come up with the most creative solution and it became I big hit at the wedding.
    Patrick & I thank you.

Sent on 06/05/2009

Dear Jami,
    We are sorry you felt we were not quick to respond! Your wedding was in the height of wedding season and sometimes it does take us a few days to return every phone call or email. Your event was very important to us, and we are very happy that you loved your flowers!

Michele · Married on 10/07/2007

4.2
      2.0

Since we live in NY and had our destination wedding in Sedona we communicated with Amy via email and phone. Unfortunatly, at times it took Amy a while to get back to us, however, we were able to make it work. The flower arrangements for the tables were beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned. However, I did not like the arrangement created for the sweetheart table as it did not at all fit with the wedding theme. Additionally, the bridesmaides bouquets had some ivory roses mixed it which I was not crazy about. All in all, Amy did a good job getting the flowers to the location on time, making gorgeous table arrangements and created an AMAZING and Beautiful Chuppa!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/25/2010

Brian · Married on 05/26/2012

Amy and her staff at Bliss Floral are absolute geniuses when it comes to designing floral arrangements. Floral arrangements can easily become on of the biggest expenses when planning a wedding. Amy was very helpful and professional when assisting us to stay within our floral budget, and when I saw what her and her staff were able to do with a $2000 floral budget, I was amazed!! Like a said the staff at Bliss Floral are GENIUSES when it comes to making a wedding ceremony and reception look spectacular!

Mr. & Mrs.
    May 26, 2012
    Sedona, AZ.

Sent on 06/04/2012

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Thank you April and Brian! So sorry about the terrible wind that day, but everything still looked gorgeous and we were so happy that you were so happy!
    The Staff at Bliss
  • Van Pear

Cory · Married on 01/13/2017

3.8
      3.5

I worked with Bliss as part of my wedding package at L'Auberge de Sedona. I was given a credit to create a bouquet and boutonniere, with the option of a few upgrades. When we received the bouquet and boutonniere, they were lovely and a very beautiful rendition of the style I was looking for. I was very pleased with the bouquet and what she was able to create.

The only disappointing note is the communication. Because it was a destination wedding, correspondence was by email. Amy contacted me in August when I first booked the wedding, and I provided examples of styles I liked (white and pink flowers with some succulents). She priced out an upgrade cost for specific flowers in the picture but was able to come up with flower choices that were in my budget when I noted that it didn't have to be exact, and we settled on that. Then in December she contacted me again and we had a repeat of the same conversation from August, as if the information wasn't kept on file. I ended up having new examples anyway, but was again quoted an upgrade price and after explaining again I didn't need exactly that picture and I would like to keep as close to the budget, she again came up with a suitable flower choice for the bouquet.

But overall, I was pleased with the work, the flowers and succulents she used were wonderful and the colours went beautifully with my dress.

Sent on 01/16/2017