Bliss Extraordinary Floral Reviews

Bliss Extraordinary Floral 5
Bliss Extraordinary Floral 6
Bliss Extraordinary Floral 7

lauren · Married on 06/14/2014

My experience with Amy + her team at Bliss Floral was exceptional! I was planning a mid-size destination wedding in Sedona + from the moment that I met with Amy for the first time, I knew that she would make my floral + decor decisions a breeze. She is an amazing listener + has great vision! I was able to show her my ideas on my pinterest boards + she was quickly able to help me create a concept for my wedding. I appreciate that she was open to my ideas while always helping to steer me in a good direction. I had a budget for my wedding + also appreciate that her pricing was very reasonable! What set Amy apart from all my other wedding vendors was her promptness in answering all my questions + dedication to making my wedding perfect. While she had so many other weddings going on during the planning + execution of my wedding, I felt like my wedding was top priority. It was a pleasure to work with Bliss Floral + I highly recommend them to anyone planning a special occasion in Sedona!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! OmG. It was a beautiful wedding and a pleasure to work with you and your family. Many thanks!

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2014

Amy & her team are truly amazing the flowers at my wedding came out so beautiful!! Amy also met with me multiple times and made sure and went through every single flower with me so I didn't have any surprises and that the flowers would be exactly what I wanted!! When I saw the flowers around my whole venue they where so much prettier then I had imagined them!! If you are looking for a florist that will do the most beautiful arrangements and bouquet this is her!!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Thank you SO much!!! We loved creating your wedding floral designs and you have made our day! All the best to you both.
    Amy

Amy was amazing to work with! She recommended all of my other vendors as well and I was soo happy with how everything turned out. The flowers can out more beautiful that I could have imagined! Amy will do whatever it takes to make your ideas come to life in flowers. I would use anyone but her up in Sedona!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Darling Bride. Hoping you meant "I wouldn't use anyone but her up in Sedona." Ha Ha! Thank you so very much for the glowing report and we thank you so much for selecting us to work with. It was fun, fun, fun!

Amy Mills at Bliss is like a dream come true - a dream that had been a long time in the making and was one of the most special days of my life.

I originally contacted another vendor to do the floral design and decorating. Lucky for me, this vendor would not communicate well- or in any timely fashion and he also thankfully contacted my officiant, to let her know that she had to tell me that he didn't want to do my wedding.
    Believe me, the word frustrated does not describe in enough detail what I went through.

The beauty of the one door closing, was that another one opened - a bigger, better, brighter one! Bliss Extraordinary Floral!

Amy listened every step of the way, was able to offer suggestions and was super helpful when I had to make budget cuts.She came up with a lot of great ideas that added to my vision and I could see what she was describing in every pone call or email.
    As a person who has organized many events including weddings, I know how much work goes into the details, but the details are what makes your day amazing.

Amy met me before my wedding at the venue and explained everything in detail to me. She was there on the day of the wedding to ensure everything went smooth and was perfect. And by perfect I mean, she made my vision come true, from the perfect linens, chaircovers and ligthting, down to every last tealight. The floral arrangements were stunning and I got to enjoy mine for a whole other week after.

Amy always made me feel warm and welcome, I wish I could get married again just so I could work with her again. Her staff are a perfect fit, nice and warm but insanely efficient on the job,

I would never consider recommending anyone else, this relationship was a match made in heaven.

Sent on 03/28/2014

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for this beautiful review!!! Your wedding was a designer's dream because you gave me so much freedom to make choices. Don't get married again.... let's do a renewal of vows next year. :) Hugs.

Gail · Married on 02/22/2014

Let me start by saying I have been a professional creative director for more than half of my 25+ year career, six of them for Hallmark, so I know a thing or two about working with talented people. A valuable lesson I learned long ago is to allow someone's talent to shine, giving them challenges to solve themselves rather than solutions of your own to execute--and shine Amy did! From the moment we first connected I knew I was in extraordinary hands. She suggested I do a flavor board of what I liked and recommended keywords to search for. I gave her a two-page summary of colors I liked, styles that were appealing as well as some that weren't, showed her my dress (red!) and told her a bit about our personalities and tastes. She got me right away, in fact we found a soul sister connection through our love of animals, particularly dogs and horses. A week before the wedding, I found a stunning necklace that draped down to my waist, throwing a major curve ball into the design. Not only did she immediately comment on what a "killer necklace" it was, she answered with a "no problem!" tone and re-designed the look to complement it without competing. I also gave her a Tibetan turquoise prayer box and asked her to incorporate it into the arrangement. Then I let her work her magic, with the only change to what she suggested being a request to include lilies, as a nod to my beloved dog, Lily, who I lost only three months before meeting my now husband. The bouquet was perfect to the last stem. And the detail! The leather was thoughtful, beautifully woven, even though most of it was concealed under the ribbon. To me that's the sign of a true passion for what you do, when even a detail most people won't notice is done with the same care and attention given to the main elements of the bouquet. Clearly I can't say enough about Amy and Bliss, and the next time I'm in Sedona I plan to stop by and say hello to my new-found friend. Brides, check this decision off your list!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Well....I think I will have this review tattooed on my arm, so that I can look at it everyday! Thank you SO very much. Yes, we are now kindred spirits and I sincerely hope you will stay in close touch. It was an honor to work with you. Congratulations to you both!

Linda · Married on 09/21/2013

Amy nailed the look I was going for. I wanted succulents in my bouquet , and she made it look beautiful! I had a combination of wildflowers and succulents throughout my wedding and it was gorgeous. We kept getting compliments all night on the succulents in the bouquets, cake, boutanieres, corsages. What was really great about Amy was her customer service. Throughout the couple of months I communicated with her about my wedding, Amy was always very present. I met with her in person, spoke to her on the phoneand emailed her, and in every form of communication she was a delight. Amy really was on top of everything. I kept constantly changing and adding to my order, and she was able to handle it all. She also made many suggestions to me about things, I never would have remembered or thought of . She was very very helpful. I told her the concerns I had budget wise, and she was very mindful of it and had many ideas of what I could do to save money. This made me very comfortable with her and trust her. I would definitely recommend her for a wedding!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Dear Linda:
    Thank you so much for this amazing review!!! As always, it's an honor to work with our brides, you especially. Cannot wait for photos.
    Happy Life!
    Amy and the gang

Courtney · Married on 08/24/2013

Let's face it, fresh flowers are not cheap! Floral can be a big part of your wedding's budget, which I was a little shocked to learn-- but they are also such a critical part of making all of the details beautiful. Amy at Bliss is wonderful. I was a 'bride on a budget,' who didn't want a lot of floral outside of bouquets, boutonnières, and a few arrangements. Amy knew our venue well and was able to identify the best places for arrangements. She didn’t scoff at my plan not to have floral decorating our ceremony space and respected that I felt like our great view of the red rocks and the neatly manicured lawns of the golf course were plenty. She also was kind to offer great centerpiece recommendations when I showed her my ideas—even though my centerpieces did not include flowers! She truly wanted to provide what we were asking for and I did not feel like she was pushy, judgemental, or trying to make sales… But at the same time she did not skimp on quality. My bouquet was stunning, as were the arrangements she made for the venue entrance and guestbook table. The colors were gorgeous and I feel like she really listened to my ‘wedding vision’ and turned it into a fantastic reality. If we ever fulfill our dream of making Sedona or Oak Creek Village our home, I am sure we will be visiting Amy and Bliss Extraordinary Floral again. We highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Vicki · Married on 07/10/2013

We eloped in Sedona and Bliss Floral made my bouquet and an arrangement for our dinner. They were gorgeous. Exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/13/2013

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Thanks so very much for your posting! What could be more beautiful than an elopement. Congratulations to you both.

Amy was a joy to work with! I came to her very stressed with being a few months out from our wedding and still no floral design from the vendor I was working with. I called Amy to talk to her and in a very energetic voice she said, "Oh honey, we got this! Don't you worry about a thing." I felt so much better after our discussion and she was super easy to communicate with and share ideas with. She listened to my vision and then added her expertise which was just an amazing combination. When I saw our ceremony and reception space transform with the beautiful florals that Amy designed it took my breath away. We got married at Creekside Inn - Sedona, Arizona. It was so magical. We received so many compliments, everything was just so lovely! Thank you again Amy for coming to the rescue! I highly recommend Amy for your wedding!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Our job is to totally relieve stress for our amazing and beautiful brides. Thank you for allowing us such creative expression and freedom.
    Hugs,
    Amy

Amazing and gorgeous flowers! Excellent service! Extremely professional! Super kind! So easy to work with! So responsive via email and phone! A++ Experience!!

Our well known, contracted florist in Sedona was MIA less than 2 weeks before the wedding...(Who Shall Not be Named), and made us feel like our intimate, creekside wedding at the Amazing and gorgeous L'Auberge Resort was not important. Communication was terrible.

Bliss Floral saved our wedding! With short notice, Amy at Bliss Floral, constructed a detailed, beautiful plan for all of our wedding flowers. She stayed within the confines of our flower budget and gave us the most gorgeous flowers!!
    We were so grateful and would recommend her to any bride and groom; or anyone for their floral needs!!! K&R

Sent on 11/20/2013

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Wowie zowie! Thanks so very much for the incredible review. Did you know that I had no idea your other florists were MIA??? Just was honored to create your wedding. Many blessings and thanks again.
    Amy

Since I am located across the country from the wedding location, I had to order the flowers over the phone and depend on the florist to create the vision as described to her. The flowers were exactly as I had envisioned and were ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!!! Amy was phenomenal (even directing me to a bakery to get a last minute cake!!) and she couldn't have been more professional, sweet and accommodating! She went above and beyond by suggesting, and supplying, votive candles...which I hadn't even thought of....it made a huge difference in the reception room. I would recommend this florist in a heartbeat!!!!!! Thanks again, Amy!!!
    K Roberts

Sent on 03/16/2013
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/09/2012

The bouquets for my wedding were gorgeous! When they were brought up to my room before the wedding I could not belive how beautiful they were.

Sent on 11/12/2012

Dearest Michelle,
    MANY THANKS!!! And when we came to your room, you were the most gorgeous of all. Wishing you both a most happy life together.
    Hugs,

Amanda · Married on 10/16/2012

Working with Amy at Bliss was such a breeze. You can tell Amy really loves what she does and was evident as she came up with little ideas and details for our small little wedding. What's special is you can tell she cares about her smaller weddings as much as she does her big budget events. She was even kind enough to let our little doggie dude come into the studio and hang out with us after we brought him from California to plan out our wedding details.

I told her what flowers I wanted specifically, sent her some inspiration on Pinterest and was given a bouquet and arrangements that were so beautiful and fit our wedding and theme perfectly. She is also very, very reasonable and gives her brides priority when speaking to them whether it be on the phone or in person.

Sent on 05/07/2013

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Dear Amanda, thank you so much for the lovely letter! Loved having your doggie at the shop (as I have 3 at home) and so enjoyed creating your beautiful wedding floral. Many blessings.
    Most Sincerely,

Karen · Married on 10/12/2012

To all brides looking for the very best floral partner ever: Bliss Extraordinary Floral will meet EVERY EXPECTATION YOU HAVE! Amy and her amazing staff define outstanding service and truly create a partnership, not just a vendor relationship. Amy has extraordinary passion for her business and what it delivers. She and her team are creative, flexible and pay attention to every detail to deliver an exquisite floral experience.

I just love flowers so they were a very important part of our special day. Amy helped me throughout the entire planning process. She listened to what we wanted and added some creative touches to make it even better! I always found her very responsive, friendly and even put up with my silly questions that had nothing to do with the floral aspect since we were planning from out of town. And my goodness Bliss has every kind of rental you can imagine! And if they by chance don't have it, she will knock every wall down to find it!

Our wedding was planned outside and of course on our day it was rainy and cold. Much to our delight all the little floral details were setup inside and we were surrounded with beauty and warmth!! Our guests are still talking about the gorgeous flowers :-)

A HUGE THANKS to Amy and her team at Bliss!! You are the best!!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2012

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Karen, all we can say is WOWZER!!!!!!!! It's easy when you are working with someone as sweet and as fun as you were. You have made our day, big time.
    Many thanks,
    Amy and the team

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2012

Amy at Bliss created the most gorgeous fall wedding for us! From my beautiful bouquet to our exquisite center pieces...we fell in love with it all!

Sent on 10/13/2012

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Ashley...we thank you so much for your wonderful review. Your wedding was SO completely gorgeous, and so were you. It was such a pleasure working with you and we hope you keep in close touch.

Susan · Married on 10/05/2012

Amy at Bliss Floral was wonderful. We did our selections all on the phone and thru emails. She was so patient and professional.
    We put our trust totally in her hands. The arrangement of the flowers were absolutely spectaculor. Exceeded our expectations. Also, their rates are very reasonable. We would recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Susan,
    I always tell my long distance brides, "No Worries"! Emails and phone calls are all we need. Lovely to finally meet you.

Coleena · Married on 09/22/2012

Amy at Bliss Extraordinary Floral made planning stress-free and she was very flexible in any changes we made throughout the process. We were completely astonished by the absolute beauty of her work. The centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres were not only elegant, they we absolutely breathtaking. She took our vision and made it better than we could have ever imagined.

We were so impressed by the detail and sophistication of each piece. The colors were exact and everything cohered perfectly with what we had envisioned. The bride’s bouquet was so beautiful that we insisted that it was in every picture we took! Several of our guests commented on the beauty of our reception and even joked about taking the centerpieces home! We are thoroughly impressed by their services and highly recommend them to any future bride and groom.

Because of Bliss, our wedding was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Karla · Married on 09/22/2012

Amy Mills has to be the most wonderful person to work with. She made everything so easy - it was a breeze working with her. I have so much respect for her talent & trusted her completely when it came to our wedding & reception. She made it so very beautiful & so special for us. She went beyond what we asked for & I couldn't be more pleased. My memories are so wonderful because of her & all the work & gorgeous flower arrangements she & her staff made for us. They even made a floral bouquet for our little dog. I can highly recommend Amy for any occassion. She is a treasure to work with & to know. If you want a very special floral treatment for any event - you must use Bliss Extraordinary Floral - no one can come close.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Karla,
    It's so amazing to meet a bride and realize that they will be a lifetime friend. Thank you for your kindness, your invitation to join your celebration, and for all the fun things we will do together in the future!
    Amy

Amy at Bliss is awesome! I actually made brooch and fabric bouquets which meant I did not need a big flower order... actually I only needed two long-stem roses. Amy was 100% helpful even with my small order... she helped me get what I needed at the most reasonable price possible which was awesome!! She ended up actually giving me more beaufitul roses than I had originally planned on and they worked out perfectly!!! Her professionalism was apparent with how beautiful my two roses turned out even for me, a client with a super small order, which tells me that she takes the time for ALL clients' special days :) Thanks Amy!!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

2 roses can be just as important as a huge wedding order, especially when I know they are going to Moms!!! Thank you for the lovely review and wishing you a most happy life together.
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2012

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's name truly speaks for itself. I could tell from all the pictures I saw prior to choosing Bliss, that I couldn't go wrong with them. They are amazing floral professionals that will make your wedding feel like a millions dollars, regardless of your budget. Amy will work item by item and dollar by dollar with you to make your dreams a reality. You won't have a thing to worry about on wedding day :)

THANK You AMY, for a job VERY well done. Had so much fun planning with you!!

Lauren & Dennis Lamb
    9.8.12
    Heritage Museum / Agave of Sedona

Sent on 09/21/2012

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Lauren, it was an honor to create your wedding floral and you were fabulous to work with. Thank you for making our day!!!!

Melissa · Married on 09/06/2012

Amy and everyone at Bliss Extraordinary Floral are simply the best! They created the most beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, and boutonnieres for my wedding. I was blown away by their work and our guests made several comments regarding how wonderful the floral looked. Working with Amy was so easy. I wedding planned from a distance and any question or concern I had was met with a prompt response! Bliss provides exceptional customer service and beautiful high quality floral arrangements that don't break the bank. I wish they were closer to where I live so that I could use them on a regular basis. A big thank you to Amy and her staff for being a part of our big day.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Melissa, we thank you so very much for our review and we are so enjoying all the Facebook photos you are posting! So wonderful to see you and your family having the time of your lives. Wishing you a wonderful joyous life together.

Shawna · Married on 06/01/2012

We had an intimate elopement, and chose Bliss Extraordinary Floral by recommendation. Even though our order was very small, we were treated with the utmost attention and professionalism! I was so surprised that they paid attention to every detail I requested - and even made some excellent suggestions. It clearly didn't matter that our order was small - I was still valued as the bride-to-be. And our flowers? GORGEOUS and perfect! I would HIGHLY recommend Bliss!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

OMG...thank you so much for this amazing review. We take great pride in making every bride the most important bride, and we are so happy that you felt that way. Many blessings to you both.
  • Devin

Devin · Married on 02/19/2012

I was so lucky to find Amy at Bliss Extraordinary Florals and have the opportunity to work with her on my wedding flowers!! Her ideas and arrangements were stunning and she surprised everyone at the reception with her gorgeous arrangements! Amy literally came to my rescue when she became my wedding florist and I consider myself so incredibly fortunate that circumstances fell into place the way they did so that we could work with her. Amy was understanding and made me feel so comfortable- from the first second I talked to her, I knew there was no one else I wanted to work with on my wedding florals! Amy was kind, responsive, a great listener, and really took time to evaluate and imagine what I wanted for my day. She took so much care to ensure that I had things exactly the way I wanted them, and within a reasonable price range that I could be comfortable with. I didn't know exactly what I wanted when I went into the studio, but Amy took the time to go through dozens of pictures of flowers, determining what I liked and didn't so she could be sure to have something created that I loved for the wedding day. I gave her free reign after we had chosen specific flowers for the centerpieces and I am so glad I did! They looked way better than I could have imagined and everyone commented on how beautiful they were! Our centerpieces were all different shapes and sizes (which was exactly what I wanted) and our guests loved it too!!! I had gone a little DIY crazy at the beginning of wedding planning and Amy was so sweet to take all of my creations and incorporate them with hers. I truly don't have enough wonderful things to say about Amy, she is fabulous and easy to work with and her flowers are gorgeous and worth the cost. Thank you Amy and Bliss!

Sent on 03/02/2012

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Devin..we were the lucky ones to have worked with you! And now, we are going to miss you!!! But thank you so much for the beautiful review, kind words and for the honor of creating your wedding floral. Much love.
  • caustichild

Lindsay · Married on 10/22/2011

Amy is amazing. By chance we passed by Bliss while driving around and stopped in. Amy was available with her door open and inviting although it was a Saturday when the store is usually only open by appointment. My wife and I shared our color thoughts and Amy immediately knew exactly what flowers would be the perfect fit to match the swatch of my plum colored dress fabric and the accent citron green that I carried in my bag wherever I went. We also rented round centerpiece glass bowls that Amy put together for us with some decorations we purchased separately. Everything was perfect and arrived right on time.

Sent on 01/04/2012

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

You were both such fab and fun people, and we loved being able to design something special for you! Thank you for the lovely review!!

Laura · Married on 06/24/2011

I live in Connecticut and recently got married in Sedona, Arizona. All my contact was with Amy Mills, the owner, and was via email. Amy herself got back to me on every question and concern. I gave her an idea of a muted yellow and orange color palette that is exactly what I received on the big day. I couldn't have been more pleased with my flowers. If you are planing a Sedona wedding near or far, Bliss Florals should be your choice.

Sent on 07/05/2011

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Laura, you were so fun to work with and looked absolutely gorgeous that day! Thanks again.