Bliss Extraordinary Floral Reviews

Bliss Extraordinary Floral 5
Bliss Extraordinary Floral 6
Bliss Extraordinary Floral 7

Dominika · Married on 09/16/2016

Bliss Extraordinary is awesome! Amy was able to work with us on great and beautiful arrangements at a great price for a small wedding in Sedona in September of 2016. I got the wedding flowers of my dreams! I was able to preserve my bouquet and I will fondly remember Bliss forever. Thank you for making my day special!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Jon · Married on 09/03/2016

We had a great experience working with them. The flower arrangements turned out awesome! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Thank you Jon!!!! It's was a pleasure.
    Amy

Keely · Married on 06/17/2016

The florist understood exactly what we wanted and did a beautiful job.

Sent on 06/25/2016

Wowser Keely!!!!!!! Thanks a million! xxoo

Pamela · Married on 04/07/2016

I sent pic ideas for 1 bouquet, 2 boutonnières, 1 corsage. Amy did a great job, the flowers were so pretty!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Thanks Pam! We love intimate elopements. So romantic!

Bliss Floral was amazing! Made my wedding so beautiful and provided me with exactly what I wanted! The flowers for myself and bridesmaids were beautiful and perfect! Not to mention the adornment on my cake that they provided. They were also super flexible, as we changed the date last minute due to weather fluctuations. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/20/2016

Molly · Married on 01/02/2016

I really enjoyed working with Amy. We had a phone conversation where I told her what I was looking for and sent her pictures from my Pinterest board with flowers that I really liked. From the conversation and pictures, she was able to write me out a quote and did her best to work within my budget. We reused the bouquets and aisle décor from the ceremony as centerpieces for the tables at the reception. She was incredibly easy to work with and was able to get us our bouquets for the pictures a little early, since I completely forgot about that. The flowers turned out amazing and I was really happy with how all of the bouquets and boutonnieres looked. They lasted all night and I love how they look in all of the pictures.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Molly,
    Thank you for this lovely and wonderful review, and it was so much fun working with you. We already miss you! Wishing you all the best.
    Amy Mills

We would like to thank you for creating the beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding. They were absolutely beautiful for our perfect day! We appreciated your attention to detail as the colors exceeded our expectations. Thank you for your professionalism and going above and beyond to meet our expectations.

S & C

Sent on 12/02/2015

If you are someone who would like your flowers to be stress free, go with Amy at Bliss Extraordinary Floral!! Not only was Amy an absolute pleasure to work with, she is extremely talented, creative and professional. All I had to do some send her some pictures of flower ideas for our wedding and she took what little I sent her, truly blew my mind and my guests. Honestly, I can't say enough about our beyond gorgeous flowers, breath taking center pieces and stunning entry decor.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Kristi · Married on 10/04/2015

Amy with Bliss Extraordinary Floral was amazing. She did such an amazing job with our flowers - I could not have been more happy. Everything was perfect! Thank you Amy!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Wow Kristi....and on your honeymoon? Thank you ever so much and we wish you a lifetime of happiness. Amy

Carla · Married on 10/04/2015

Bliss extraordinary floral did an AMAZING job for my wedding!! The staff, especially Amy, was just incredible to work with. She met me for an hour to plan all floral, gave me all her expertize on what flowers to use in all my arrangements, and answered all my questions and edits regarding our contract. When we cut our budget, Amy met with me and helped me lower our price and still keep amazing flowers in our wedding day. It all turned out beautiful on the big day! I HIGHLY recommend Bliss floral for your wedding day!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Thanks so much Carla! It was a joy working with you. Happy life!!
    Amy

Corrine · Married on 08/02/2015

I was extreey happy with the floral for my wedding! From the bridal bouquets, to the outdoor decor to the dining table...everything was gorgeous. High quality, great service and great creativity!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Corrine! Your wedding was amazing and it was a pleasure and honor working with you and your family.

Margaret · Married on 07/24/2015

Amy is a gem! She literally was not only my florist but practically my day coordinator and wedding planner She helped me find the most amazing vendors and gave me clueless bride that I was SO much valuable advice she responded quickly and even though I had no idea or vision of how I wanted my wedding to be she held my hand and together we created my dream wedding. The day of her and her staff were so calm and organized they made everything run smoothly and sooo many nifty emergency items for the bride and her party in case we forgot something. She accommodated some of our last minute demands for decor without batting an eyelash could not have been happier

Sent on 07/31/2015

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Wow Margaret......thank you so much!!! It was a wonderful, happy day and we all had so much fun. And it was a double honor having your wedding at our wedding venue, The Bridge At Hillside. We will miss you and your fabulous family. Keep in touch!

Sara · Married on 06/27/2015

Amy is such a talented florist and I recommend her to all of my friends and family! She truly is passionate about what she does and is so incredible with her arrangements and bouquets. I surprised my husband with a vow renewal for our 10 year and needed a bouquet on short notice. Amy was not only accommodating with my last minute planning, she over delivered and I received the most beautiful bouquet. I was in tears when it was delivered! It perfected my look and I will cherish the memory forever! Thank you Amy and the staff at Bliss. You rock!

Sent on 08/01/2015

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Thanks Sara! You rock too!!!
  • User5204422 · 2+ years ago

I LOVE Bliss Floral!! Working with Amy was such a joy! Amy completely understood the vision I had for my wedding and had amazing ideas! She worked closely with me to make sure everything fit within our budget and was exactly what I wanted. In the end, our tables were stunning, and my bouquet was gorgeous! I would completely and totally trust Amy with any big event I would ever do again. Honestly, working with her was one of the most pleasurable experiences of planning the wedding. Words just can't describe how highly I would recommend her. Thank you Amy for such a great experience and such beautiful flowers! Jenny and David

Sent on 06/24/2015
  • F

Francia · Married on 04/25/2015

Bliss Extraordinary Floral did an amazing job for our wedding. The consultation was an amazing experience, Amy was so knowledgeable, professional, and personable! The flowers were beautiful and they were willing to work with our budget and still provide us with what we wanted. They do a great job of personalizing the designs to fit your style.

Sent on 05/16/2015

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Francia, thanks so much! You were a joy to work with and so much fun. We wish you a lifetime of happiness. Send photos!

Jessica · Married on 03/07/2015

If you are looking for a florist for your wedding, party, or special celebration...look no further. Amy provided the most amazing floral designs for our wedding day. Every guest was talking about how beautiful the floral combinations were and how perfectly they fit our style. After sitting and talking to Amy for five minutes, I felt her warmth and openness. She had ideas immediately to help put my wishes into action. I was so impressed we booked her venue The Bridge at Hillside too. It is important for this day to reflect your unique style, and she was spot on!! From the ceremony space, to the bouquets and boutonnieres, to the tables, and the exterior decor, Amy rocked it and worked in the budget I allocated. Just book her already, you will be happy you did. Key words for me: Professional, A+++ service, worry free, Couture floral, affordable. Thank you Amy!!!! Scott and I were thrilled and still grin ear to ear looking at our pictures!

Sent on 03/31/2015

My husband and I were recently married in Sedona on February 15th of 2015. We chose Amy at Bliss Floral to do our flowers because we LOVED what we saw in pictures and she was SO warm and wonderful with us on the phone when we first contacted her. She went through our wedding vision with us and spent time brainstorming with us about how she could help us achieve it. Another flower/decor company that we contacted wouldn't really even speak to us about their ideas unless we paid a deposit, which we found somewhat off-putting. Amy just jumped right in with us and immediately we were sold. She was so genuine and kind and when it came time for the wedding, the flowers and decor were absolutely stunning. She was professional, timely, and we never worried about a thing. Below is the thank you that I wrote to her afterwards:

I wanted to write and thank you for all that you did with the flowers and decorations at our wedding. We LOVED them! They were absolutely perfect and made the room stunning. I also loved that we were able to have them after the wedding. I would just look at my beautiful bouquet and get flooded with happy memories. They were gorgeous! Thank you!

I would highly recommend Bliss as a wedding and event florist. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 02/26/2015
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 11/22/2014

Amy was wonderful professional and very personable. She made our wedding a wonderful experience even creating flowers for our border collie! Thank you Amy!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Candice! And we loved your doggie!

Kathleen · Married on 10/11/2014

Amy Mills at Bliss Extraordinary Floral is so fun to work with. I didn't know what types of flowers we wanted and we didn't have wedding "colors." I just told her that I wanted to have a bohemian, elegant wedding and that I wanted the flowers to be beautiful and tasteful, but also possibly resemble sea creatures. She came up with a stunning vision and executed it perfectly. She has a background in design and that is quite obvious once you see her work. Thank you, Amy!

Sent on 11/09/2014
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 10/04/2014

Amy at Bliss Floral was so wonderful to work with. She had done our bouquets, boutonnieres, and ceremony decor. It helped me be creative in my options as our budget was limited. Yet, she created beautiful and unique fall arrangements (ivory flowers, pine cones and cotton). You can tell the quality behind her work. I would certainly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Amy with Bliss was AMAZING for our September wedding in Sedona at Tlaquepaque. This is a long long over due review, but she was a joy to work with. I came with some ideas but wasn't 100% sure on a direction. Both of our creative juices meshed well together and she came up with beautiful arrangements which were right within our budget. On the wedding day Amy delivered the flowers right on time. Corsages for moms, bouts for dads and groomsmen and the bridesmaids bouquets were adorable and my bouquet was gorgeous. We used vibrant blue hydrangeas and golden yellow billy balls. They popped and complimented the entire wedding. We also used gorgeous green hanging mason jars filled with the billy balls and hydrangeas for the aisle decorations and then they were moved after the ceremony to the reception tables as centerpieces. LOVED LOVED LOVED. I highly recommend.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

I remember this wedding well. I absolutely loved that pop of the yellow Billy Balls. So modern and Chic! Thank you so much for your lovely review and we wish you all the best!

Amy at Bliss was such a pleasure to work with! I met with her a few months before our wedding, I was planning the wedding from out of town. I was not totally sure what I wanted, and she had wonderful suggestions and was so patient while we made our choices. The end result was so beautiful and everyone commented on how gorgeous my bouquet was! Thank you so much for your help, Amy!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/31/2014

Amy at Bliss did a lovely job with our wedding flowers. They met our vision perfectly! I would definitely use them again for any future events!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Amy at Bliss provided phenomenal service for the floral at our wedding. My wife and I felt totally comfortable with her and she made the process so easy. The bouquets were beautifully done and the boutonnieres looked fantastic. Thank you, Amy, for helping us plan from out of town and for providing beautiful products for our wedding day.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2014

The flowers at my wedding were so gorgeous. I wish they could have lasted forever. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2014