Bliss Extraordinary Floral Reviews

Bliss Extraordinary Floral 7
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2019

Simply beautiful

I am so glad I chose Bliss for our big day! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and everything I wanted!! Thank you Amy for bringing my vision to life!!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 11
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 12
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 13
  • Jessica

Jessica Rzepecki · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I can’t say enough how wonderful my wedding experience was! Amy did a stunning job and completely and totally exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Bliss Extaordinary Floral!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 14

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

It was our extreme pleasure Jess! And thank you so much for your review. I always love to create beautiful chuppahs for their most significant meaning. Happy life!
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 02/16/2019

Absolutely Gorgeous

Amy and Bliss Floral absolutely amazed me with how beautiful our wedding came out this past weekend at the Sedona Golf Resort. I was in love with everything, from my bridal bouquet, to the ceremony sprays, to the centerpieces for the reception. I received several compliments from guests as to how beautiful the flowers were, and how well she incorporated our colors and desert chic theme.

From the start, Amy understood my vision and ran with it, making this event everything I could've wanted for my wedding. My absolute favorite was the way she designed our sweetheart table, giving it the lush greenery that made the table took so elegant. We were so satisfied with every aspect of the floral in our event and highly recommend Bliss!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Erin, what fun we had designing everything for your gorgeous day! And we already miss you!!! Thanks you so much for this lovely review and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness.

Maddie · Married on 11/28/2018

Great addition to my elopement

My photographer recommended Amy and I’m so glad she did! We eloped but I knew I wanted a beautiful boho bouquet and a crown since I wasn’t having a veil. I sent Amy a link to a Pinterest board and said surprise me! I was trying to have as little stress as possible for our special day and she delivered directly to my room at Lauberge resort and the bouquet and crown were amazing. I’m so happy I added the crown at last minute and Amy pulled together a beautiful bouquet

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 15
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 16
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 17
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 18
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 10/20/2018

Our Decor Was Beautiful!

Amy at Bliss Extraordinary Floral was great! They provided the bouquets, the boutonnieres, the ceremony décor, and the reception centerpieces. I had a general idea of what I wanted, but she honed in on my style exactly and chose the perfect florals and décor pieces. She made everything so easy and her quote was so detailed we knew exactly what we were getting. The florals were beautiful and I plan on preserving my bouquet. Thank you so much Amy!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 19
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 20

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Alex, you were a gorgeous bride and we loved working with you! Thanks so much, you made our day. Amy
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Delicate Wildflowers

I had many different ideas of what I wanted (a general wildflower feel was where I started). Amy gave such great input over the phone when I asked for her help and I was thrilled with her ideas. My bouquet was so delicate and feminine with a bit of a wild feel (not too tightly bound- I wanted a few bits at different heights and she did just that). Amy's experience really shows- I'm so glad that L'Auberge de Sedona recommended her. Thanks to Jamelle Kelly for the photos and Rev. Shanadoah Sterling for the incredible ceremony!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 26
  • Taylor

Taylor M Cropper · Married on 09/07/2018

Wonderful Service

I was a little nervous about all the little details of my magical L'Auberge de Sedona 11 person elopement (which turned out perfect, by the way!), and my husband and I absolutely loved Amy from the start. She is so lovely and fun to talk to and passionate and experienced. Everything from my bouquets, to the flowers from the ceremony, to the perfectly decorated dinner that she created affordably and fantastically. I would recommend her and her team's services for any wedding!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 27
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 28
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 29
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 30

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Thanks you Taylor!!! What gorgeous photos. Your wedding was so much fun and we loved being a part of your most special day.

Anne · Married on 06/02/2018

Amy at Bliss is the BEST. I sent her an email with a picture of a candelabra and a bouquet and she created a vision with it. She also helped arrange all my linens and rentals with Verve and BBJ linens at no extra cost to her. Super responsive to emails. Very flexible and accommodating with our price point. Price was moderate and fair. I had zero stress or worries when it came to the florals and decorations and she had no issues with any last minute rentals/flower changes once I got my guest list in and tables accounted for. She is very familiar with Agave of Sedona and what works with the venue and it turned out an absolute dream. Thank you, Amy and team, for making our wedding spectacular.

Sent on 06/24/2018
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 31
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 32
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 33
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 34
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 35

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Anne, thank you so much for this lovely review! What a pleasure working with you and your husband and so much fun!!! Happy life!

Anya · Married on 05/20/2018

Amy is AMAZING! I was so worried about planning out my table settings and what flowers I should get, but once I talked to Amy on the phone, she put me completely at ease. She is the sweetest lady ever and has so much attention to detail and knows what really makes arrangements POP!

About a week before my wedding I e-mailed her and asked her if there was any way to add a bridesmaid bouquet to my order last minute and she said it was no problem at all.

I ended up spending more money than I had originally planned on, but I'm so happy I did. If I ended up skipping on centerpieces and rose petals for the aisle, my entire wedding would have been plain and missing something. The flowers truly brought everything together and made my wedding day magical.

Thank you so much Amy!

Sent on 06/20/2018
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 36
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 37
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 38

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Dear Anya, Thanks so very much!!! Your wedding was a highlight of our month and we wish you all the best.
    Hugs,

jamie · Married on 04/21/2018

Amy is amazing, patient and talented

Sent on 01/26/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2018

Bliss did an amazing job at our wedding! We had so many compliments on our center pieces and bouquets. We asked to pick up our flowers early the day of the wedding because we were taking photos before the ceremony and I know that Amy was a little hesitant as she was worried they might not last, but we kept them refrigerated until we were ready for the bouquets and they lasted well into the next day still looking amazing. You cannot go wrong with Bliss Floral as they are responsive, helpful, and bring your vision to light! Thank you so much for your help! Everything was wonderful!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Dear Stephanie,
    Wow!!! And thank you so much. It was wonderful working with you and please keep in touch with us.
    Most Sincerely,
  • Patricia

Patricia Freeman · Married on 04/08/2018

If I could rate you 10- you’re 11!

Amy- the owner made sure my bridesmaid got all their flowers before we took our pictures! I just wanted to write and say my personal thanks for taking good care of me and my entire bridal party on my wedding day! My flowers are gorgeous and beyond what I expected! Thank you very much and will recommend my future brides here!!! Have a wonderful day ♥️

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 44
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 45
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 46

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Patricia...WOWSER!!!! Thanks so much for this amazing and lovely review. It was an honor, of course, to work with you.
    Hugs,

Courtney · Married on 10/28/2017

We absolutely LOVED our flowers from Bliss! Amy was so easy to work with and gave us some much needed guidance. We told Amy the colors we wanted and she gave us a variety of different flowers to choose from. She was honest about price and really gave us the most bang for our buck. The reception room smelled so good from all of the flowers. We also had them make flower arrangements for our chuppah. I sent a photo of our chuppah and she designed the flowers and they were perfect! The flowers lasted for almost 2 weeks after the wedding!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Courtney, thank you so very much for the lovely review. It was an honor to work on your wedding and a pleasure to get to know you, your groom and your families. Wishing you all the best!

Casey · Married on 09/29/2017

Amy and her team are exceptional - even when a wedding day is usually hectic. Amy and her team always find a way to create breath taking florals! Amy's eye for design and floral construction is really impressive. I am so thankful when I get to work with Bliss Floral! They really are extraordinary! :)

Sent on 10/11/2017

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Casey, it was incredible working with you and we want to say that when the pressure's on....you are one cool collected gal!

Gabrian · Married on 09/23/2017

Hello Amy,

Oh Amy....Oh Amy! Everything was sensationally perfect!

You truly out did yourself. The altar was brilliant and exactly what we envisioned!

The reception was something we've never seen before and surpassed our vision.

We can't find adequate words to describe the magic you created on our wedding day.

We are the luckiest newlyweds to have your expertise!

Again, from the bottom of our hearts - Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 47

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

It's been so much fun all year tweaking this design into your total dream wedding. We will miss you gentlemen!!! Please keep in touch and wishing you all the best in life. Love, Amy

Cindi · Married on 06/24/2017

Where to begin! Amy was not only intuitive to what I had envisioned but she was also very patient. My husband and I appreciated that she talked to BOTH of us (another vendor we had spoken to treated my husband as a novelty or walking credit card..even though I paid for the floral myself) She was beyond professional, as was the other lady in the shop. I'm sorry I forgot her name! Funny enough, Amy was late to our scheduled appointment, the reason why told me I was in the right place. She was out that morning setting up for another couples special day and disaster hit when she was halfway back to the shop. She turned around and helped her set up crew get everything into place in time. She could have left it up to them, but she chose to go help and ensure everything was as perfect as can be! I didn't mind waiting one bit for someone that intent on quality assurance. My flowers were perfect, she coordinated with the bakery for floral on my cake and I couldn't have been more impressed with how everything turned out! Thank you again Amy for helping to make our special day all the more beautiful!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

OMG Cindi....where do I begin :) Thank you for such a wonderful review, and as you know, I felt it was a great honor working with you both. Wishing you every blessing! Amy

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2017

Amy and her staff at bliss floral were amazing!!! From the second I stepped into Bliss floral, Amy made my experience one I will never forget. I had a vision in my head of what I wanted for our wedding and she exceeded that vision! She made all my wedding dreams come true ! If you are looking for an amazing florist in Sedona, Amy at Bliss Extraordinary Floral is your girl!!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Yay!!! We did it! The minute you said Boho....I was in. Wishing you everything wonderful Sarah.

Andrea · Married on 03/25/2017

Amy and BLISS were so so amazing! She was recommended by our wedding planner and we couldn't have been happier. We had one in-person meeting and she understood our desires for the wedding decorations and wedding ambiance. Amy was so friendly and cheerful and it probably helped that she was a Harry Potter fan as our wedding theme became more and more Harry Potter themed. Everything looked so magical and whimsical and beautiful from the bouquet to the floral arch and the table center pieces. She even worked with some DIY elements I created. Thanks again A + J.

Sent on 05/06/2017

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

To my "Harry Potter Partner in Crime", it was so much fun, and wonderful to work with you! Loved your ideas and thank you for partnering with Bliss Floral!
    All the best,

Donna · Married on 03/05/2017

Amy at Bliss was fabulous to work with! We were married last weekend at L'Auberge in Sedona, it was raining and storming, but, we still managed to have our ceremony and dinner outside. Amy and her team went in and made our table STUNNING! My bouquet was unique and smelled fabulous. I gave Amy some guidelines and let her have fun. It was Beautiful! Between the candles and raindrops everything sparkled with an elegant and sophisticated glow. Took my breathe away! The cost was minimal and the wow factor outstanding! Thank you!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Donna, you were both adorable, funny and great to work with. So sorry about the raindrops, but it did look ever so romantic. All our best!
    Amy

Bliss Extraordinary Floral was amazing to work with! I tried to explain the picture I had in my head on what I imagined my wedding would look like and what I got was nothing less than perfect! All the flowers, the ceremony decorations, the reception decorations, everything was more than I could have imagined! Thank you Amy so much for taking my thoughts and making it a reality! I loved it all!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

We so appreciated your private email and now this? OMG...thank you again, so very much. Your wedding was the highlight of our Fall season and it was an honor!

Meghan · Married on 10/22/2016

We had an excellent experience with Bliss Floral. Amy was easy to work with and did a great job bringing our vision to life. She created two centerpiece styles for our reception, large spray arrangements for our ceremony, boutonnieres for the groomsmen and bouquets for the bridesmaids. All were beautiful and complemented by our guests. We would absolutely recommend Amy for any floral needs.

Sent on 11/05/2016

Lianne · Married on 10/01/2016

Bliss Extraordinary Floral provided the floral for our wedding at L'Auberge de Sedona over the weekend and it was absolutely gorgeous! Amy was a pleasure to work with and made the whole process a breeze. We ordered table centerpieces, bridal and bridal party bouquets, groom's boutonniere, flower girl petals, and cake floral and all of it was fresh, beautifully arranged and delivered right on time. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone looking for wedding floral!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Lianne, you have made our day! Congratulations and thank you so much.

Andre · Married on 10/01/2016

We were thrilled with the florals that Amy and staff did for my daughter's wedding on October 1, 2016. She did the bouquets, boutennieres, and arrangements for the Church. She worked with my daughter and wedding planner to get the exact look they wanted. We would highly recommend Bliss Floral in Sedona.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Dear Andre, That was such a totally amazing wedding and the planning was so much fun! Thank you for the opportunity to create this beautiful event.

Janice · Married on 09/17/2016

Amy and her crew provided the flowers for my wedding. They were beautiful. Even though I came in a week before the wedding, and they were very busy, they delivered as expected. Thank you Amy for making our wedding day "Perfect."

Sent on 09/21/2016