Bliss DJ's Hawaii Reviews

Bliss DJ's Hawaii 5
Bliss DJ's Hawaii 6
Bliss DJ's Hawaii 7

melissa · Married on 10/08/2015

Kevin was great from the start. We felt his enthusiasm and kindness from our introductory phone call with him and all the way into the wedding day. From all the tips and tricks he shared with us, you can definitely tell he is a professional at what he does. And, besides DJ-related matters, Kevin gave us recommendations on food, desserts, and entertainment. We will hire him again if we ever need a DJ! Thanks Kevin!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Kevo was awesome and made sure the night was fun and stress free :) He's great to work with and has a good sense of humor. He promised our night would be fun and all our hard work would be worth it, and it all paid off in the end and my wife and I had the best time. Thank you Kevo, you are the man!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Debie · Married on 09/26/2015

DJKevo was an amazing Emcee, Entertainer, & DJ (along with his other DJ_. I would definitely recommend him to anyone hosting a party. Not only easy to work with but has a good heart and personality, and also listened to our needs. He also recommended great vendors that were great as well! Our wedding wouldn't have been so fun and memorable if it wasn't for DJKevo. He is awesome!!! =)

Sent on 11/01/2015

Malia · Married on 09/19/2015

DJ Kevo was awesome. He met with us and go to know us in order to provide a customized program for my husband and I. Friends and family asked who the DJ was, and I'm definitely recommending him to others!

Sent on 11/05/2015

We had Nate, DJ Flip, do our wedding at Kualoa Ranch. And we could not be happier!! He was so lovely to work with and really dedicated to giving us exactly what we wanted. And it wasn't easy - half our playlist was Spanish songs that he had to look for, download and I think he even bought a CD to get ALL the songs we wanted. Amazing! He delivered a great balance of songs and kept people dancing. He was also very affordable. Thank you so much!! Muchas Gracias!! Mahalo nui loa =)

Sent on 09/21/2015

Maggie · Married on 08/28/2015

We hired DJ Kevo as an emcee for our wedding reception. His questionnaire helped us plan our reception and timeline perfectly! We were a little hesitant to request country music in Hawaii being from Iowa, but his country collection rivaled our own! He kept our reception flowing and we never had to think about if it was going on schedule! He also had our guests laughing :) Pleasure to work with and highly recommended!!!

Sent on 09/05/2015

Briana · Married on 08/08/2015

DJ Kevo is awesome. Very experienced and knowledgeable and gave me reassurance, as a stressed out bride, that everything was going to be great. And great it was! Kev was the DJ & Emcee for our wedding. He definitely entertained our guests with his personality and sense of humor. He helped me out with my timeline and really helped me keep everything together. The day was PERFECT, thanks to Bliss DJs. I am so appreciative and would highly recommend Kevo to anyone planning a party. He will deliver beyond expectations!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Cynthia · Married on 08/01/2015

We had an evening wedding at the Ko'Olau Ballrooms. Now, previous to our wedding, we were definitely on the hunt for an amazing DJ/MC, one that we could connect with, that preferably did not (overall) read off of a sheet, and that just sounded genuine. We had NOT expected to meet the DJ/MC of our dreams when we went to an ABC mixer in downtown Oahu.

Dj Kevo was doing both the MC and DJ at the mixer and we got to hear his voice, see what he did, and see how he connected with the guests. When I went up to him to ask questions, he was spot on...and I have to say that I had asked him a LOT of questions that night.

We had wanted an element of FUN, at our wedding and that is what we got! Thanks Kevo! The games were hilarious and Kevo, you improvised really well and it felt like you were definitely a part of the wedding, rather than just a stranger who was MC-ing. One thing I wish could have gotten to do with you was take a photo at the photobooth with you!

Sent on 09/15/2015
  • User5362091 · 2+ years ago

We were connected to Kevo through our band. Kevo was so responsive via email and so friendly in person. We definitely got a good vibe from him when we had our consultation. Kevo set us up with a DJ sheet so we could let him know our preferred genres and songs for our wedding. He did an awesome job! Not only did he play the genres and songs we liked, but also he was able to read the crowd and play what was appropriate for everyone to have a good time. We had such a fun night! I wasn’t sure if we’d have that kind of dancing reception, but we did!...and it was all because of Kevo’s awesome music and emcee skills when we needed him. He even provided lights, which really added to the ambiance. Definitely go with Kevo!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Henry · Married on 07/23/2015

DJ Kevo delivers more than just music- he is an entertainer and excels at making an event extraordinary! Highly recommend his services as he kept our wedding dancing and cheering until the room closed! Thank you Kevin, you're the best!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Samantha · Married on 07/19/2015

We had such a great experience with Bliss DJs. My new husband and I were lucky enough to have DJ Kevo Emcee our wedding. We met with him a couple of times and he had such a great personality that we really clicked with. He was the perfect mix of professional and fun. Even when I got a little frustrated with my now husband not making it on-time to a meeting Kevo was able to make me feel a bit better by adding a surprise to the program. He provided both our ceremony and reception sound system. He was super flexible with the program and was great at keeping our guests involved with games. And to top it off he stayed and played music all the way through clean-up until we were ready to go.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Cierra · Married on 07/17/2015

I worked with DJ Kevo of Bliss DJs and had an amazing experience. He was super fast in responding and setting up a meeting. After discussing music tastes and styles of ours and our families he was able to get a good sense of what we were looking for. I was really excited to be working with him just after the initial meeting. I booked as soon as I could for DJ and MC services. We filled out a great worksheet where we selected specific songs that we wanted played throughout the night. The wedding was amazing. He made sure to run requests by us first which was really nice. He also kept the mood fun and upbeat the whole time, throwing in some fun things during what can be boring times at some weddings. The music was on point for the whole thing. Our guests, as well as ourselves had such a great time on the dance floor. He was able to provide exactly what we were looking for and we had a packed dance floor the entire time. The 5/5 stars are well deserved!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Found the questionnaire that Kevin provided really helpful - which songs we do want, which songs we don't want, last song etc. Kevin then created a playlist using the slower songs during the wedding dinner, and the more 'party' songs during the dancing, and added to these based on the type of party we wanted and the music we had already requested. We noticed that he did a really good job during the party of mixing the songs and ending songs short if people weren't enjoying them as much. He was also very easy going, friendly, professional and easy to work with. Basically we didn't have to worry about the music at all which made that element of the wedding very low stress.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Anne Jelea · Married on 06/27/2015

Kevo was so wonderful to work with. We originally booked him to DJ only and few months before the wedding booked him to emcee as well. He was so flexible and made us very comfortable with every step of the process. The best thing about Kevo was that because we were so busy at the reception we didn't have time to sit and eat but while taking pictures he would grab our plate of food for us and tell us to eat in between. He goes out of his way and that wasn't even part of his job. Such a nice guy and an awesome DJ/emcee. Recommend him to anybody! He was a hit with my guests and people are asking me after the wedding for his contact info.

Sent on 07/06/2015

DJ Kevo was in charge of DJing and emceeing our wedding over the summer of 2015. We came across him from a mix of personal research and a recommendation from Lauren, our wedding day-of planner from Aloha Bridal Connections. I must say that DJ Kevo did a tremendous job on the whole of our wedding! My wife and I had half of our guests from out-of-town and the majority were local so we were looking for someone who could interact with both crowds. DJ Kevo did exactly that and provided a local personal touch that connected and incorporated all guests. You can tell that we were dealing with a professional with many years of experience in the field as DJ Kevo honed in right away on the essential information he needed from us in order to make our plans for the wedding come to fruition. From beginning to end of the wedding day, DJ Kevo masterfully took care of the entire event, engaged the audience to make sure there were no lulls with fun and humorous activities, and guests all said they had a great time! Would highly recommend DJ Kevo's services to anyone looking for a DJ/Emcee on Oahu!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Lindsay · Married on 06/26/2015

We had a great experience with DJ Kevo! He kept the reception light and fun for everyone and it flowed smoothly! When the dancing started, it was sooo much fun! Our dance floor was so full that people were dancing on the grass. I kept getting compliments about the great music that had all of our guests up and moving for hours! Thanks for DJ Kevin and team for a great time!!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/21/2015

If you're looking to have an amazing experience during your event, Kev and his crew definitely provides it. From DJ and emcee down to lighting and monogram! Our experience for our wedding was awesome! They went above and beyond to make our day memorable.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Patricia · Married on 06/03/2015

bliss DJs were great at our wedding! They kept the party going with good music even during the rain. DJ Kevo is a great emcee and kept the program on time and flowing nicely. Thanks again guys!

Troy · Married on 05/30/2015

They put together awesome up lighting and the music was spot on to what we wanted. Very professional.

Sent on 07/03/2015

Tracie · Married on 05/30/2015

Not only did DJ Kevo do my music, but he also did my emcee and uplighting for my wedding! Let me tell you, that I got a lot of compliments about Kevin as our emcee! He definitely kept the guests going and left us worry-free! He was so great with entertaining the guests, that no one left until the program was done!! The music and uplighting also added to my beautiful wedding! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ and emcee!! Thanks Kevo!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Really helpful and provided us with a lot of tips with our program. Lot of experience at different venues.

Sent on 06/26/2015

Henry · Married on 05/02/2015

After personally talking to several DJs for our Oahu destination wedding, we knew immediately that Kevin (aka DJ Kevo) as our man and booked him a year in advance for our ceremony and reception at the Hale Koa Luau Garden. He was ALWAYS professional and on time with meetings, phone calls, emails and texts (this is very important when planning a destination wedding from NYC). We were able to negotiate a great package that included up lighting and a custom monogram that really help set the ambiance for the night and impressed many of your guests. Please, DO NOT pass on the up lighting services, you will not be disappointed!

Bottom line, weddings are down right expensive. With DJ Kevo at your function you are getting an excellent package in terms of great value and high quality. He is not only a DJ but an MC that is a true master of his craft and knows how to read a crowd (he played some epic hits on our wedding night). The only thing I regret is forgetting to take a bride and groom pic with him and his crew (we were too busy dancing with our guests).

Kevin, thank you for all of your hard work and great memories...Mahalo!

Henry & Katie NYC, NY

Sent on 05/12/2015

David · Married on 05/02/2015

If I could give more stars I would. Kevo and his team were absolutely amazing. From the time we first met I knew he would be the perfect DJ for our event. He was super friendly and had all the answers we needed to our questions. He was willing to work with our limited budget and provided service above and beyond what we had discussed. Most importantly, he was able to play music that everyone loved which was difficult since my wife and I have completely different tastes in music and our families couldn't be more different. He was also an amazing MC and many guests commented how much they enjoyed him specifically. We would not have been able to have such an amazing wedding without him. Thanks Kevo!

Sent on 06/27/2015