Bliss DJ's Hawaii Reviews

Bliss DJ's Hawaii 3
Bliss DJ's Hawaii 4
Bliss DJ's Hawaii 5

Henry · Married on 07/23/2015

DJ Kevo delivers more than just music- he is an entertainer and excels at making an event extraordinary! Highly recommend his services as he kept our wedding dancing and cheering until the room closed! Thank you Kevin, you're the best!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Samantha · Married on 07/19/2015

We had such a great experience with Bliss DJs. My new husband and I were lucky enough to have DJ Kevo Emcee our wedding. We met with him a couple of times and he had such a great personality that we really clicked with. He was the perfect mix of professional and fun. Even when I got a little frustrated with my now husband not making it on-time to a meeting Kevo was able to make me feel a bit better by adding a surprise to the program. He provided both our ceremony and reception sound system. He was super flexible with the program and was great at keeping our guests involved with games. And to top it off he stayed and played music all the way through clean-up until we were ready to go.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Cierra · Married on 07/17/2015

I worked with DJ Kevo of Bliss DJs and had an amazing experience. He was super fast in responding and setting up a meeting. After discussing music tastes and styles of ours and our families he was able to get a good sense of what we were looking for. I was really excited to be working with him just after the initial meeting. I booked as soon as I could for DJ and MC services. We filled out a great worksheet where we selected specific songs that we wanted played throughout the night. The wedding was amazing. He made sure to run requests by us first which was really nice. He also kept the mood fun and upbeat the whole time, throwing in some fun things during what can be boring times at some weddings. The music was on point for the whole thing. Our guests, as well as ourselves had such a great time on the dance floor. He was able to provide exactly what we were looking for and we had a packed dance floor the entire time. The 5/5 stars are well deserved!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Found the questionnaire that Kevin provided really helpful - which songs we do want, which songs we don't want, last song etc. Kevin then created a playlist using the slower songs during the wedding dinner, and the more 'party' songs during the dancing, and added to these based on the type of party we wanted and the music we had already requested. We noticed that he did a really good job during the party of mixing the songs and ending songs short if people weren't enjoying them as much. He was also very easy going, friendly, professional and easy to work with. Basically we didn't have to worry about the music at all which made that element of the wedding very low stress.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Anne Jelea · Married on 06/27/2015

Kevo was so wonderful to work with. We originally booked him to DJ only and few months before the wedding booked him to emcee as well. He was so flexible and made us very comfortable with every step of the process. The best thing about Kevo was that because we were so busy at the reception we didn't have time to sit and eat but while taking pictures he would grab our plate of food for us and tell us to eat in between. He goes out of his way and that wasn't even part of his job. Such a nice guy and an awesome DJ/emcee. Recommend him to anybody! He was a hit with my guests and people are asking me after the wedding for his contact info.

Sent on 07/06/2015

DJ Kevo was in charge of DJing and emceeing our wedding over the summer of 2015. We came across him from a mix of personal research and a recommendation from Lauren, our wedding day-of planner from Aloha Bridal Connections. I must say that DJ Kevo did a tremendous job on the whole of our wedding! My wife and I had half of our guests from out-of-town and the majority were local so we were looking for someone who could interact with both crowds. DJ Kevo did exactly that and provided a local personal touch that connected and incorporated all guests. You can tell that we were dealing with a professional with many years of experience in the field as DJ Kevo honed in right away on the essential information he needed from us in order to make our plans for the wedding come to fruition. From beginning to end of the wedding day, DJ Kevo masterfully took care of the entire event, engaged the audience to make sure there were no lulls with fun and humorous activities, and guests all said they had a great time! Would highly recommend DJ Kevo's services to anyone looking for a DJ/Emcee on Oahu!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Lindsay · Married on 06/26/2015

We had a great experience with DJ Kevo! He kept the reception light and fun for everyone and it flowed smoothly! When the dancing started, it was sooo much fun! Our dance floor was so full that people were dancing on the grass. I kept getting compliments about the great music that had all of our guests up and moving for hours! Thanks for DJ Kevin and team for a great time!!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/21/2015

If you're looking to have an amazing experience during your event, Kev and his crew definitely provides it. From DJ and emcee down to lighting and monogram! Our experience for our wedding was awesome! They went above and beyond to make our day memorable.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Patricia · Married on 06/03/2015

bliss DJs were great at our wedding! They kept the party going with good music even during the rain. DJ Kevo is a great emcee and kept the program on time and flowing nicely. Thanks again guys!

Troy · Married on 05/30/2015

They put together awesome up lighting and the music was spot on to what we wanted. Very professional.

Sent on 07/03/2015

Tracie · Married on 05/30/2015

Not only did DJ Kevo do my music, but he also did my emcee and uplighting for my wedding! Let me tell you, that I got a lot of compliments about Kevin as our emcee! He definitely kept the guests going and left us worry-free! He was so great with entertaining the guests, that no one left until the program was done!! The music and uplighting also added to my beautiful wedding! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ and emcee!! Thanks Kevo!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Really helpful and provided us with a lot of tips with our program. Lot of experience at different venues.

Sent on 06/26/2015

Henry · Married on 05/02/2015

After personally talking to several DJs for our Oahu destination wedding, we knew immediately that Kevin (aka DJ Kevo) as our man and booked him a year in advance for our ceremony and reception at the Hale Koa Luau Garden. He was ALWAYS professional and on time with meetings, phone calls, emails and texts (this is very important when planning a destination wedding from NYC). We were able to negotiate a great package that included up lighting and a custom monogram that really help set the ambiance for the night and impressed many of your guests. Please, DO NOT pass on the up lighting services, you will not be disappointed!

Bottom line, weddings are down right expensive. With DJ Kevo at your function you are getting an excellent package in terms of great value and high quality. He is not only a DJ but an MC that is a true master of his craft and knows how to read a crowd (he played some epic hits on our wedding night). The only thing I regret is forgetting to take a bride and groom pic with him and his crew (we were too busy dancing with our guests).

Kevin, thank you for all of your hard work and great memories...Mahalo!

Henry & Katie NYC, NY

Sent on 05/12/2015

David · Married on 05/02/2015

If I could give more stars I would. Kevo and his team were absolutely amazing. From the time we first met I knew he would be the perfect DJ for our event. He was super friendly and had all the answers we needed to our questions. He was willing to work with our limited budget and provided service above and beyond what we had discussed. Most importantly, he was able to play music that everyone loved which was difficult since my wife and I have completely different tastes in music and our families couldn't be more different. He was also an amazing MC and many guests commented how much they enjoyed him specifically. We would not have been able to have such an amazing wedding without him. Thanks Kevo!

Sent on 06/27/2015

david · Married on 05/02/2015

Sent on 06/27/2015

Ryan · Married on 04/30/2015

Alan at Isle Media referred to Bliss DJs, specifically Kevo, to us. To follow up with Alan's referral, we looked up Bliss DJs on WeddingWire, great reviews there too, so we decided to move forward with Bliss DJs. From the beginning, Kevo was very easy going and professional. Being a connoisseur of EDM, I told Kevo that I wanted to choose every song played throughout or wedding. He suggested breaking up my selected tracks into 3 buckets: happy hour, dinner and the all important dance portion. This suggestion worked perfectly, when deciding which tracks to select. I sent Kevo a track list of nearly 150 tracks, many of them hard to find mixes. He came through with nearly all my tracks, which I didn’t think would be able to do. By the way the 150 tracks was more than enough time to span our event plus more. From all of our guests and even our other vendors, the ambiance set forth from Bliss DJs was exactly perfect, a lively beat that kept the mood upbeat and the party alive from the time we said “I do” until the last song of the night by The Wanted, ‘Glad You Came.’

As an emcee, he was great! He was active and ready when he needed, then passive and incognito during the other times. Overall, he is great! We would highly recommend Bliss DJs to anyone who wants the best DJ on the Island for the most important day of your life!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Ryan · Married on 04/30/2015

Sent on 05/15/2015

Mandy · Married on 04/18/2015

You were awesome! Everyone had a great time and thought it was the best wedding

Sent on 04/23/2015
  • Y

Yumi · Married on 04/10/2015

Kevin was DJ/MC at our wedding. He has done an excellent job for us. My banquet coordinator introduced Kevin to us and we just felt we were so lucky to know him through her. We were from Australia and we could communicate with him only via email for our music selection. We basically asked him to use 80s music and he quickly picked up our taste of music. Every music he played at our wedding was perfect and we were happy, our guests were happy and everything went really well. He also has great emcee skills that he is very good at reading the crowd and feeling the flow. He was good at interacting with our guests, too. We would definitely recommend Kevin for DJ/ MC if you are looking for someone for your event.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Keana · Married on 04/04/2015

They are great! We initially hired DJ Kevo but on our wedding day two other DJs replaced him instead, which was fine by me. They followed everything I asked for as far as song lists. We didn't get to experience too much of the open dancing because our venue made us shut down an hour early which cut into their entire DJ time. They were really flexible with us about it and even told me they were super bummed about shutting down early because they wanted to play my list of songs that I made. I have no doubt that if they were able to play for that last hour then it would've set the party over the top and everyone would've had a blast. Bliss DJs was great to work with and we would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Shelley · Married on 03/21/2015

DJ Kevo was AMAZING. We were planning our wedding from San Francisco, flew in and met with him 3 days before the event. While this should've been a stressful time, DJ Kevo put us at ease and made us feel confident that things would go smoothly. During the reception he was so great as emcee. He kept things on schedule, reminded people about favors and kept guests laughing throughout the night. Now let's talk music. DJ Kevo got everyone on the dance floor and kept them on throughout the night. He even got the older folks to do the "Cupid Shuffle." If you're looking for a DJ/Emcee that can keep guests entertained and the dance floor crowded, hire DJ Kevo!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Kyle · Married on 02/22/2015

Kevo was awesome! He was very accommodating and kept the party going. He had a great personality and was a very enjoyable MC, cracking jokes and entertaining during "down time". We recommend Kevo to anybody for any event that they may need a DJ for!!!

Sent on 03/05/2015

Angelina · Married on 02/09/2015

DJ Kevo had the best price and was a great DJ and Emcee. He played all our song requests even Russian songs which he miraculously found himself online. All our guests were out on the dance floor and enjoying the music. As an emcee he was professional and engaging. I would highly recommend DJ Kevo from Bliss DJ's Hawaii.

Sent on 02/18/2015