Bliss Bridal Reviews

15 | Fairhope, AL

15 Reviews for Bliss Bridal

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

Lovely experience from start to finish. My dress was everything I dreamed of and more!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Hannah · Married on 09/22/2017

Bliss Bridal truly made the process of selecting my wedding dress effortless. The shop is beautiful and the service is wonderful. The whole time you are there, you feel like the most beautiful and cared for bride.

Sent on 09/12/2017
  • Mary Katherine

Mary Katherine · Married on 06/17/2017

All of the girls were so helpful and accommodating, truly made me feel special. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Destinee · Married on 06/25/2016

Bliss Bridal was absolutely WONDERFUL! Serena helped me find the dress of my dreams. She was very professional and made me and my group feel extremely welcome. Can't wait for my gown to come in!

Sent on 11/03/2015

An awesome team that made picking out my dress an AMAZING experience! Couldn’t have asked for anything better!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Katie and her team are so professional and made me feel so comfortable when trying on dresses (can't say this for other places I went to). It was clear that Katie knows what she is doing and is pretty much a mind reader when coming to find your perfect dress (she picked out the one that I ended up buying!) She also sized me perfectly (didn't need any alterations!) This store is proof that you don't need to spend a fortune on a beautiful wedding dress.

Sent on 04/24/2016

The owner Katie is so sweet and helpful. She will help keep you on budget and still look absolutely amazing! I fell in love with my dress and veil the moment I put it on. The shop is so cute and easy to find. I highly recommend shopping a wedding boutique before a wedding box store. Especially when it comes to your dress!

Sent on 04/18/2016

I bought my dress at the first iteration of Bliss Bridal's New Orleans store (they've since moved to a bigger and better location). Nothing but positive things to say. My beautiful gown was an amazing deal and they were a joy to work with!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Laurie · Married on 06/21/2015

The best around! Great service and professionalism!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Bonita · Married on 11/15/2014

We enjoyed the attention given to my daughter on her wedding gown shopping day. It was a memorable day, and they were so helpful. Great selection, beautiful gowns and accessories.

Sent on 12/16/2014
  • User3020137 · 2+ years ago

The owner was super sweet. She opened her store for me on a Sunday so I could see my dream dress in person before I bought it.

Sent on 04/03/2013

Bliss is a wonderful company! Katie and her team were SO professional and personal. I felt comfortable and at ease while trying on dresses. They have a great selection, and I would recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Emily · Married on 06/06/2015

I loved working with Bliss to find my wedding dress! They respected my tight budget and everyone from the salesperson to the owner was so nice.

Sent on 02/07/2015
  • User3620292 · 2+ years ago

I absolutely loved my dress and loved the service. Very professional!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Sean · Married on 10/13/2018

1.4
      0.5

The shop itself and ladies were nice and helpful enough, and there was a good selection of dresses; however, I ran into major problems in trying to get my dress altered with their in house seamstress, Alexandria. During my first appointment I was in and out of my dress in less than 10 minutes and the seamstress barely spoke 2 sentences to me the entire time. I had a few questions about the fit of the top of the dress as I’m a bit small there and the dress was very oversized and she didn’t answer any of them rather just kept saying she would take in the straps (only one of the problems). I came back for my second fitting and the dress length wise was great but the bustle was poorly done (as confirmed later by a seamstress I had to go to at another shop to have my dress fixed) and the top now fit worse than before. When I asked if the bustle could be brought up higher because it dragged way more than it should’ve she just said I can’t do anything about it —all that needed to be done was have the buttons raised up. And when I asked about the fitting of the top -the straps were way too tight and dug into my arms but the bust area now stuck out because it was too big -all she said was she could make the straps even tighter. I did not allow anymore alterations to be done to my dress by this seamstress, but unfortunately had already paid $450 for simple fixes (also later confirmed by a different seamstress) because I was told I had to pay in full before any alterations were done. That should’ve been my first red flag, but hopefully no one else makes the same mistake I did of letting her work on your dress. I had to take it somewhere else where I was charged less money for twice as much work to be done as the first seamstress did, yet I paid 1/4 of the price and was met with experienced professionals who were perplexed by the alterations that were done to my dress as parts of it had to be completely reworked due to the inexperience of the seamstress at Bliss Bridal.

Sent on 09/26/2018