Olivia Lecumberry Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Olivia Lecumberry Photography 1
  • Sienna

Sienna · Married on 06/18/2011

Words cannot express how perfect Olivia's pictures are! She did our engagement shoot in October and we are still getting compliments! The day of the wedding was great- Olivia has such a cool and calm vibe that really puts everyone at ease! You don't even know she is there! We are dying to see our photo's! She is so sweet, she would even show us on her camera some of the great shots! We know they will be amazing and I am sure I will be writing another review once we do!

Sent on 07/05/2011
  • Jule

Jule · Married on 06/04/2011

I found "Blink of an Eye" on the Wedding Channel website. Immediately upon viewing the website, I knew that I had found the right person to work with us. Olivia is simply lovely and incredibly talented! Her photos truly captured who Bruno and I are as a couple and the spirit of the day. This feels like a strange thing to say, yet in looking at all of our pictures it is so, so true! She has such an eye for capturing the moments that are important and makes them even better with her choices of lenses, use/ non- use of the flash and her unobtrusive manner. She was all over the ceremony and reception yet almost never seen. She is patient, kind and thoughtful and we so loved working with her. Our families and wedding party were both large and she handled all of the "portraits" with the patience of a saint. She found humor in all that was going on and was able to "herd the cats" expertly.
    Her value is second to none! We selected the "middle" package that included an engagement shoot (which provides the perfect opportunity for her to get to know you and vise versa), 9 hours of photography in multiple locations, a full set of proofs in beautiful albums, a stunning and thoughtful slide show, a website to share proofs with family and guests and a stunning flush mount album.
    I really can't say enough wonderful things about Olivia. We adored her and feel so lucky to have had her as part of our wedding day.

Sent on 08/07/2011

Sara · Married on 05/22/2010

Olivia is absolutely amazing and so passionate about her work. My husband's mother is a photographer so we had to make sure we went with the best to capture our day and we found her! From the minute I met her, she was so warm and friendly I knew our day would be a breeze. She gets all the shots you want without being obtrusive or rushing you through. She scoped out all the settings before she arrived to make sure they would be perfect. We even found a few extra fun places to shoot on the way to the wedding. Her free spirit and keen eye make quite a wonderful combination to capture your special day! Thank you so much for everything. Can't wait to see all the pictures.

Sent on 06/09/2010
  • I

Inga · Married on 10/11/2009

Blink of an Eye Photography was fantastic! They helped make my day a perfect 10!

Sent on 01/20/2010

Liza · Married on 10/10/2009

Olivia gave us phenomenal, exquisite photographs and was a distinct pleasure to work with!

Sent on 01/24/2010
  • O

Olga · Married on 08/08/2009

I found Olivia (Photographer from Blink of an Eye) on the "RI Weddings" website. My husband and I interviewed quite a few photographers. There was something about Olivia's work that made us feel like we had a connection with her prior to meeting her. Once we meet with her, we knew she was going to be our photographer. Her services/ packages was what we were looking for, and she was flexible and offer to change or add anything to the packages according to our needs.

What meant a lot to us is that Olivia included our son's in everything we did together. We did a Engagement session prior to the wedding, and let me tell you it wasn't easy getting together to accomplish it because of the bad weather we had the during the months of June and July. We managed to get together 2 days prior to the wedding and the picture came out great. The best part about it was that it was our first family portrait. We used it as the signing boad for our guest on our wedding day... Everyone loved it.

The day of the wedding Olivia and her assistant were punctual, and to be honest I didn't even noticed they were there. Their professionalism is above the rest!!!
    We got our pictures back and they were better than we expected. The candids were amaizing; which is what we were looking for and so did the family shots.

A photographer is the most important vendor you hire for your wedding day. They will capture the most important moments and details that made your day extra special. Olivia did just that. After all is said and done, your wedding album is all you have left to show. Our family and guests were impressed by her approach, and professionalism; which made them interested in her work.
    Olivia, thank you so much for all you've done, you've made this experience an amaizing one and we are so greatful!!!

Olga & Jose

Sent on 10/07/2009

sarah · Married on 08/01/2009

Blink of an Eye Photography truly exceeded my expectations in wedding photography. I did a lot of shopping around and I found that Blink of an Eye offered everything that I was looking for. Olivia was a pleasure to work with, she made us feel comfortable and our wedding day photos felt effortless and look beautiful! Olivia was able to capture the most precious moments and smallest details, with both posed and candid shots. She was always there yet never invasive, often times I didn�t even realize that she was in the room. I would recommend Blink of an Eye Photography to anyone looking for excellent personalized service and stunning wedding photographs!

Sent on 10/09/2009

Tara · Married on 06/21/2008

Olivia was fantastic. She was recommended to me by another bride and I will recommend her to everyone I meet.

Sent on 07/07/2008

Stephanie · Married on 09/18/2010

Olivia was amazing! She made our wedding day not only run smoothly but unbelievably special! She is professional, organized, sweet & incredibly talented! Our photos have received more compliments than I can even count! Her work speaks for itself!

Sent on 04/30/2012

Jenna · Married on 10/01/2016

Wished my husband and I went with the bigger photo package. 6hrs of coverage went so fast!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Cheryl · Married on 10/25/2008

Blink Of An Eye Photography was fantastic! Olivia and her assistant, Shelly, helped to make my wedding a beautiful day. Olivia has a gifted eye for beautiful photos and so many people have complimented her professionalism, her ability to blend into the crowd without being obtrusive, and her beautiful candid shots. I loved her style and she is a wonderful person. I highly recommend Blink of an Eye Photography!!

Sent on 03/17/2009

Paige · Married on 07/05/2014

Olivia was excellent! She captured all the right shots but wasn't domineering or intrusive. She was a great balance of authoritative and quiet observer. Sometimes posing for pictures before and after a wedding feels like a job, but Olivia paced it so that it didn't. We haven't seen our wedding photos yet (it's been less than a month since our wedding), but we loved our engagement shots and are confident that our wedding photos will be spectacular. Olivia has a nice blend of natural photo journalism and portrait-style photography. We really appreciated her aesthetic and patience with us during the wedding day!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Carin · Married on 08/31/2008

4.2

I enjoyed working with Olivia - she has a great personality and blended into our wedding day very easily, taking pictures with our guests not even realizing she was there. I gave an extensive list of shots I was looking for and she accomplished all of them!

Sent on 03/17/2009